Legendary Bodybuilder Jerry Ward, Dead "Suddenly" at 46...Thought he had "pulled a left rib" hours before passing away

Hey I remember that guy!

He was a pretty big Youtuber.

Mid forties is about the age for many of these guys.

It does seem to be about their forties and fifties for these fellows. Question; Is this proof that their'' healthy lifestyle'' may not be all that healthy?

not my favorite face or look or physique for a bodybuilder, but it's interesting how he died, quite strange actually

Yep, way back in the day I had a room mate that was a professional body builder. If there was a guy at restaurant that had to use extended silverware old Franky boy knew them. Kinda a small community. I don't think any of them are alive today. The human body is just not really meant to carry that much muscle nor go through what it takes to get it. To bad I miss old Frank he was clean easy to live with and never late on rent. All around good guy. RIP Frank.

Yep, way back in the day I had a room mate that was a professional body builder. If there was a guy at restaurant that had to use extended silverware old Franky boy knew them. Kinda a small community. I don't think any of them are alive today. The human body is just not really meant to carry that much muscle nor go through what it takes to get it. To bad I miss old Frank he was clean easy to live with and never late on rent. All around good guy. RIP Frank.
please produce pictures of "Frank"

please produce pictures of "Frank"
Lol, that might take a while. I would have dig in that attic for that. I will see what I can do. If I even have them any more. I did not walk away with much after my divorce. Hell I am still sitting on lawn furniture in my condo. Never home don't really use furniture much. My mom might be able to help me out. I'll see what she has from those days.

Lol, that might take a while. I would have dig in that attic for that. I will see what I can do. If I even have them any more. I did not walk away with much after my divorce. Hell I am still sitting on lawn furniture in my condo. Never home don't really use furniture much. My mom might be able to help me out. I'll see what she has from those days.
never mind then lol i was half-joking anyway...i wrestle muscular dudes all the time, just ask Godboy

never mind then lol i was half-joking anyway...i wrestle muscular dudes all the time, just ask Godboy
Lol, old Franl would have turned me into a pretzel. No wrestling with his type. Old God boy can have that shit. Never saw the attraction in getting that close to a guy. Not for me. I would like to wrestle with that Paige girl that is the golf influencer. Spuranack or some thing like that.

Lol, old Franl would have turned me into a pretzel. No wrestling with his type. Old God boy can have that shit. Never saw the attraction in getting that close to a guy. Not for me. I would like to wrestle with that Paige girl that is the golf influencer. Spuranack or some thing like that.
if it's a bearded fat dude i like to dominate them, if it's a blonde muscular dude, i let them beat me

don't tell anyone!

if it's a bearded fat dude i like to dominate them, if it's a blonde muscular dude, i let them beat me

don't tell anyone!
Lol, you can have it. No wrestling dudes for me. I am sure godboy would love wrestle with ya.

I wanna wrestle with her

She can put my head in some scizors any time.

It does seem to be about their forties and fifties for these fellows. Question; Is this proof that their'' healthy lifestyle'' may not be all that healthy?
The heart has to work very hard to pump blood in those bodies, and often times, it just can't keep up. I was reading up on past champions, and both Lee Haney and Ronnie Coleman both are tied with most Mr. Olympia wins (8) and both are still alive. Way too many of their fellow competitors died in their 40's though.

The heart has to work very hard to pump blood in those bodies, and often times, it just can't keep up. I was reading up on past champions, and both Lee Haney and Ronnie Coleman both are tied with most Mr. Olympia wins (8) and both are still alive. Way too many of their fellow competitors died in their 40's though.
RC is mostly physically crippled and can barely walk

Forum List

Back