Legendary Jules Bass Has Passed Away At 87

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I thought he died a long time ago, but RIP. Rudolph and Frosty (and the other Christmas classics mentioned) are both legendary Christmas icons and shows that have lived on for decades and will continue to live on for decades to come. They might not be what Christmas is all about, but at exactly the same time it just isn't Christmas until I've watched them.

I thought he died a long time ago, but RIP. Rudolph and Frosty (and the other Christmas classics mentioned) are both legendary Christmas icons and shows that have lived on for decades and will continue to live on for decades to come. They might not be what Christmas is all about, but at exactly the same time it just isn't Christmas until I've watched them.

I still love watching Rudolph every Christmas.

RIP Mr. Bass.

The traditional Santa and the reindeer names existed in a 19th century poem that did not include "Rudolph" until an old movie cowboy named Gene Autry made it in a classic with a stupid song that somehow caught on in pop-culture legend.

The traditional Santa and the reindeer names existed in a 19th century poem that did not include "Rudolph" until an old movie cowboy named Gene Autry made it in a classic with a stupid song that somehow caught on in pop-culture legend.

Really? You're going to be a grinch for Christmas too?

08afe502-c321-4c62-a30e-f9fd76da99a5_text.gif

Forum List

Back