Lesbian couple looking for "dream sperm"

In addition to Facebook, the lesbian couple have sent a fish on a bicycle to search for dream sperm.

Tell `em Uncle Ferd says he's at yer disposal...

... day or night...

... just leave him a PM...

... with yer phone #.

Tell `em Uncle Ferd says he's at yer disposal...

... day or night...

... just leave him a PM...

... with yer phone #.

Dude, they want you on special occasions and birthdays........

If I don't get to hit that sweet stuff on the left during those occasions, I got better things to do with my free time.....

Like trimming my toenails or sticking my tounge in a light socket

It isn't uncommon for couples that use sperm donations to want certain physical, intellectual, and/or personality characteristics.

It isn't uncommon for couples that use sperm donations to want certain physical, intellectual, and/or personality characteristics.

If you want them there for birthdays, you are not looking for a donor, but a daddy.

If you want them there for birthdays, you are not looking for a donor, but a daddy.

While simultaneously not looking for a daddy. lol. They are goof-balls, that's for sure.

i still think it is a birth thing...not a choice.....why would some one opt for such a hard road

I've been doing some research on Chimara, the condition in which one twin dies in the womb and is absorbed by the other.

Interesting article of a recent example, the dude had two sets of DNA. One his, one his dead brother.

I think it's absolutely possible there is a link to ghost twins and homosexuality.

Here's the link

This Man Failed A Paternity Test Due To His Vanished Twin’s DNA

Forum List

Back