🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Less Than One Third Of Scientific Papers Published Endorse Climate Change? But, but OBAMA!....

I swear...I would promise to do something gross....like eat a cockroach or take a deep breath inside Staph's trailer....if one of these idiots would issue a full on retraction after starting a retard thread like this. Just once.

You're misreading the study.
They searched for as many peer-reviewed papers as they could find that mentioned "global warming" and "global climate change".
Of all of the papers that mentioned global warming 33.6% of them expressed an opinion on it's causes.
So, there's your sample...that's the method they used to find papers that expressed an opinion - which was what they were studying.
The study said Only 32.6 percent of the papers endorsed the view of anthropogenic (man-made) global warming...

They ENDORSED the view of anthropogenic global warming and is not a neutral group or sample.
Exactly.
You've got it.

They discarded the 66.4% that expressed no opinion.
32.6% endorsed AGW, 0.7% rejected AGW and 0.3% were uncertain about the cause of global warming.
No, they also discard the papers that did not endorse the view of anthropogenic global warming which includes those who REJECT it also.
no, they did not, you moron.
Dammit...that's what I've been trying to say...I just couldn't figure out the right words!

I swear...I would promise to do something gross....like eat a cockroach or take a deep breath inside Staph's trailer....if one of these idiots would issue a full on retraction after starting a retard thread like this. Just once.
It's funny for the start...when you can imagine the look on their faces when they think they've got irrefutable proof that they're right and their opponents have been lying, or cooking the numbers.
After a while...you just have to get on with life.

They searched for as many peer-reviewed papers as they could find that mentioned "global warming" and "global climate change".
Of all of the papers that mentioned global warming 33.6% of them expressed an opinion on it's causes.
So, there's your sample...that's the method they used to find papers that expressed an opinion - which was what they were studying.
The study said Only 32.6 percent of the papers endorsed the view of anthropogenic (man-made) global warming...

They ENDORSED the view of anthropogenic global warming and is not a neutral group or sample.
Exactly.
You've got it.

32.6% endorsed AGW, 0.7% rejected AGW and 0.3% were uncertain about the cause of global warming.
No, they also discard the papers that did not endorse the view of anthropogenic global warming which includes those who REJECT it also.
Dammit...that's what I've been trying to say...I just couldn't figure out the right words!

Mr. Elder has a talent for doing that. Doesn't he?

Exactly.
You've got it.

Mr. Elder has a talent for doing that. Doesn't he?
Stupidity that takes your words away.

Exactly.
You've got it.

it is a gift.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

Exactly.
You've got it.

it is a gift.
I'd return it if I were you.

Exactly.
You've got it.

it is a gift.

You may want to re-read. You have misunderstood Mr. Elder's position. Perhaps your sarcasm meter needs adjusting.

it is a gift.

You may want to re-read. You have misunderstood Mr. Elder's position. Perhaps your sarcasm meter needs adjusting.
You're right...apologies Mr Eder...too many other things going on at the moment.

it is a gift.

You're right...apologies Mr Eder...too many other things going on at the moment.

It is understandable. Some of these threads are like cryptonite for intelligent people. They cause temporary weakness and loss of bearings.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

Forum List

Back