🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lessons learned

Why should or would I address your ridiculous comments? The Iraq War cost American families dearly, and the taxpayer a hell of a lot of money. To compare any mistakes made in Syria or Libya with the on going fiasco that is Iraq is absurd.

Had Bush stayed in Afghanistan and finished the job he might have been a successful president, at least on the issue of foreign policy. That he left Afghanistan undone to prosecute a war of choice which left nearly 5,000 of our service personnel dead, and ++,+++ injured can never be forgiven. You can spin it and you will, but that simply proves what a partisan hack you are.

I won't argue and never have that Obama has done everything well, he hasn't. But Bush was and will remain in history as one of the biggest fuck ups to ever hold the office of POTUS.

The "ridiculous" comment I made was that, using your points, I could prove that Obama is worse than Bush. I then asked if you were willing to discuss it honestly, and you went out of your way to challenge me to back up my claim. I did so, and now you are refusing to address them.

If I did the same thing you would claim it proved you won.

The only thing I'll claim is you're a moron, as well as a partisan hack. I don't need to "win", I know when I'm dealing with a moron, and a hack. I've known that every since I read your first post and I stand by my comment: "Bush was and will remain in history as one of the biggest fuck ups to ever hold the office of POTUS".

You are 100% correct, if we assume that history ends at Bush, and that Obama is the messiah all you idiots thought he was.

The "ridiculous" comment I made was that, using your points, I could prove that Obama is worse than Bush. I then asked if you were willing to discuss it honestly, and you went out of your way to challenge me to back up my claim. I did so, and now you are refusing to address them.

If I did the same thing you would claim it proved you won.

The only thing I'll claim is you're a moron, as well as a partisan hack. I don't need to "win", I know when I'm dealing with a moron, and a hack. I've known that every since I read your first post and I stand by my comment: "Bush was and will remain in history as one of the biggest fuck ups to ever hold the office of POTUS".

You are 100% correct, if we assume that history ends at Bush, and that Obama is the messiah all you idiots thought he was.

Wow. 100% huh? You admit to being a moron and being a partisan hack. That is the most insight I've ever seen posted by you.

You've proven to be a moron once again by assuming I meant no future POTUS could be as big a fuck up as GWB. I don't, anyone of the morons who ran for the GOP nomination in '08 and '12 had the potential to be as big a fuck up as GWB.

Wow. 100% huh? You admit to being a moron and being a partisan hack. That is the most insight I've ever seen posted by you.

You've proven to be a moron once again by assuming I meant no future POTUS could be as big a fuck up as GWB. I don't, anyone of the morons who ran for the GOP nomination in '08 and '12 had the potential to be as big a fuck up as GWB.

You just proved that you can't read English.

Forum List

Back