Lest We Forget......Hillary said in 2022 that she'd never run again. I wonder......

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021

Former secretary of State and Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Tuesday said she will not run for president again.

“No, no,” Clinton said when asked by “CBS Evening News” anchor Norah O’Donnell if she would ever run for president again.

She is 76 years old. She'll be 77 before the election in November.

She's about the best she's got and I can't help but wonder if she's willing to take a chance on getting beat a second time by Joe Biden.

The rumors would be as big as Antarctica.

But, she's also ambitious enough. However, things have changed and I wonder if she is willing to deal with the ugliness of todays world ?

Hillary now....
1721512483740.png

Hillary was basically the same to libtard voters as Biden. At least in 2016. And probably still today. Both are considered extremely mainstream and big lobby interest tools. The only difference is Pedo Joe is a white, the most despised group among the communists.

Former secretary of State and Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Tuesday said she will not run for president again.

“No, no,” Clinton said when asked by “CBS Evening News” anchor Norah O’Donnell if she would ever run for president again.

She's about the best she's got and I can't help but wonder if she's willing to take a chance on getting beat a second time by Joe Biden.

But, she's also ambitious enough. However, things have changed and I wonder if she is willing to deal with the ugliness of todays world ?
Worse yet, she could be afraid of being the person who lost to Trump twice. That would be enough for her to jump off a bridge. The left went insane after 2016. I can't imagine the meltdown they would do if she lost to
Trump again.

Hillary's not running, she just wants to be installed as POTUS without having to deal with the public.

But the White House staff won't want to deal with that nasty woman again.

She's like the Terminator robot, she just never goes away.

But I'm 99.999999% sure that Trump is going to be president again. He's the selected one who's going to 'win' imo.

Forum List

Back