Let me ask America a question

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Let Me Ask America a Question

Very good read by Mr Trump. He continues to show he cares for America and Americans and will fight the elitists. Very few presidents took on these rulers and won...Jackson ended the national bank,Kennedy was against the Fed and was going to yank us out of Vietnam among other things.He paid the price.

It is the Americans vs the globalists. Another Soros plant in the White House, and we will be beyond the point of recovery.
We are not doing well for a reason. It goes against the global initiative.
The whole world is trying to stop an American from taking office. They'll miss all that wealth redistribution, and the opportunity to kick us when we're down. Let's vote for America this time. Trump 2016. Let him rid us of the influence of Brussels and the U.N.
I'm tired of being weak. It goes against my patriotic nature.

Go ahead, please run Trump.
He's already running....duh. If you mean against Hillary Oh I can't wait! He is gonna tear her limb from limb.She is used to politically correct fighting but the gloves will come off and she isn't even close to being prepared.Funny thing is the ONLY thing she can whine about is what Trump says but MOST Americans LOVE what Trump is saying.

This is April, and trying to determine who will win anything in several months is about as accurate as the seven day weather forecast.

Cruz can steal the nomination as well as Kasich. The FBI could recommend that Hilary be indicted and the White House refuse. Or they can comply and just about usher in whoever the Republican nominee is. Sanders or Trump might feel slighted by their party and either may decide to run Independent. A lot can happen between now and November.

Sure Trump has a chance, he'll return to his liberal roots between the convention and the election.

Forum List

Back