Let me get this straight....Jr. met with a russian......

Trump is a disruptive force. That's good

Trump has no core beliefs. That's bad

So it's up to us to make sure he does what he said he'd do

Trump is a disruptive force. Disruption isn't easy and it isn't always pretty. Tough. Our politics desperately needed to be disrupted.

The Xenophobia exhibited towards the Russian People by the Left in this Country is disturbing.

right?

you want collusion? CNN has 100 percent negative coverage on PRESIDENT Trump. THAT'S COLLUSION! YAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Hah? The hypocrisy is astounding. Whereas it was discovered by Don Jr. that this woman's claims was all fake
Don Jr thought he was getting information from the Russian government to help a candidate win the election.

the Ukranian govt. did actually collude with Hillary and did help them with dirt on Trump. There is clear evidence for that. But I don't see you Libtards eating your soiled underwear over it. Why the selective phoney outrage? Ha ha ha.
I've not made any statement on Hillary Clinton in this thread, it is only you who responds to every post by pointing the finger at her as if it makes everything that Trump's team does okay, and generating opinions for others about Hillary Clinton to compare against.

Again: Hillary Clinton is not the President, and she is not the one embroiled in today's news about Donald Trump. You constantly trying to change the subject to Hillary is quite telling.

Sessions, Flynn, Manafort....and now Donald Jr. Went on to meet with Russians against their own? Sorry this is treason and aiding a rogue regime against your own people and country.

Don Jr. met with a Russian lawyer because she said she had the good on Hillary....and according to Jr. it turned into a conversation on adoption....Proof #1...initially the meeting was to provide inside info on Hillary, so clearly the Russian's were up to something..Yes? So knowing this, why does the president of the united states, Clown in chief Trump still doubt that the Russians had nothing to do with the hacking of our elections, when his own son was contacted by these people????

And if Jr. never told dad about the meeting, as being reported, yeah right...than why don't he go to daddy and say listen up dad, its true, the Russians did try to intervene in our elections, cause they tried to contact me about some shit.....duh?

Anyone doubting this shit, is just plain stupid, end of subject!!

You ALMOST got that straight. Except for the phony "bait" for the meeting was that the Russian govt WAS SUPPORTING the Hillary campaign.. Now there's an angle that needs some independent counseling.. :lol:

That should be CLEARLY an indication that the Russians were having belly laughs over all of this. Or SOMEBODY was...
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when you brain cells get a recharged....clearly their dead!!

The former president of Brazil was just sent to prison. He was brought down by leaked emails from his son, Former President of Brazil Jr.

Don Jr. met with a Russian lawyer because she said she had the good on Hillary....and according to Jr. it turned into a conversation on adoption....Proof #1...initially the meeting was to provide inside info on Hillary, so clearly the Russian's were up to something..Yes? So knowing this, why does the president of the united states, Clown in chief Trump still doubt that the Russians had nothing to do with the hacking of our elections, when his own son was contacted by these people????

And if Jr. never told dad about the meeting, as being reported, yeah right...than why don't he go to daddy and say listen up dad, its true, the Russians did try to intervene in our elections, cause they tried to contact me about some shit.....duh?

Opinion | Why it’s essential to go after Trump for obstruction of justice

Washington (CNN)Let's not over-complicate this: President Donald Trump and his legal team lied about the statement from Donald Trump Jr. in the wake of The New York Times reportingabout a June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between the President's eldest son and several Russians.

Think that's an overstatement? Let's go through this.

The White House just got caught in a lie about the infamous Trump Tower meeting - CNNPolitics

It is not against the law to meet with with a Russian, Chinese, or anybody if they claim to have negative information on your political opponent. Minor detail the retards on the left keep omitting.

It is not against the law to meet with with a Russian, Chinese, or anybody if they claim to have negative information on your political opponent. Minor detail the retards on the left keep omitting.
Sure sheep

Leftists think that because what they do when they meet with foreigners is illegal, then everybody must be committing a crime when they meet with foreigners.

Sure sheep

Who you callin' sheep sucka?

apps.15824.13713077662583092.4ce97e6d-cf78-4ab4-9832-71763c87ed2b.66d7dc03-35fe-4e2e-8608-90a610ed2654

Sure sheep
Exactly what law is being violated, ignoramus? Somebody claims they have negative information on your political opponent and you meet with them to see what they have. Put up or shut up. This has been happening in every election at all levels, since elections began.

It is not against the law to meet with with a Russian, Chinese, or anybody if they claim to have negative information on your political opponent.
Correct.

Exactly what law is being violated, ignoramus?
Federal law prohibits a foreign national from giving anything of value to a campaign engaged in a U.S. election, or solicit a foreign national to do so.

I'm not a lawyer so I have no idea whether that meeting sufficiently meets an interpretation of fed laws related to foreign influence but I believe that is the angle of interest here, not just the act of meeting with foreign nationals that you keep implying is the focus. Given how much Don Jr's recollections have changed it's possible a charge of obstruction could be brought, again I'm not saying he did or didn't just trying to answer your question.

Forum List

Back