Let Us Juxtapose The Tolerant Left

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
January 2019 – Newly sworn-in Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) told a roaring crowd of supporters Thursday night that President Donald Trump was going down, promising Democrats would “impeach the motherfucker.”

January 2019 – The New York Times apologized for including a racial slur “beaner” in crossword puzzle on Tuesday.

I look forward to what today will bring in the Lefts implosion.

January 2019 – Newly sworn-in Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) told a roaring crowd of supporters Thursday night that President Donald Trump was going down, promising Democrats would “impeach the motherfucker.”

January 2019 – The New York Times apologized for including a racial slur “beaner” in crossword puzzle on Tuesday.

More fake outrage by the people that had no problem with Trump use of profanity on the campaign trail.

Fighting racial slurs should be the task of all Americans.

More fake outrage by the people that had no problem with Trump use of profanity on the campaign trail.

I think you missed that he is pointing out the hypocrisy...

Trump getting elected really brought out and exposed the HYPOCRITES
a lot of Pots out there
really though--Trump is not the hater or racist, but the left/etc are
upload_2019-1-5_8-36-31.jpeg

hahhahah
HUGE differences
1, Trump's remarks are not hate [ I've been over this a lot of times on USMB ]
2. Trump's remark was not as a government official/to the public
3. he did not do it in front of his kids
etc
your argument is ridiculous

Whoa. I always thought Michigan folks were kind of boring. Guess not.

She was verbally reprimanded for her outburst, yet Trump continues to threaten everyone in the US over his border wall he said Mexico would pay for...

Whoa. I always thought Michigan folks were kind of boring. Guess not.
those arab/muslim/islamic/etc '''immigrants'' are so nice to have
Ft Hood shooting
San Bernadino shooting
Boston Bombing
Shoe Bomber
first Trade Center Bombing
9-11-second TC attack
Somalian cop shooting an innocent white woman
etc etc

She was verbally reprimanded for her outburst, yet Trump continues to threaten everyone in the US over his border wall he said Mexico would pay for...

Wait snowflake, I can’t let that one go ...”threaten everyone in the US over his border wall....”. I don’t feel threatened, in fact, I don’t know anybody who has even noticed the shutdown, or maybe that isn’t what you find so threatening, so tell us. What about the wall is threatening to you?

Wait snowflake, I can’t let that one go ...”threaten everyone in the US over his border wall....”. I don’t feel threatened, in fact, I don’t know anybody who has even noticed the shutdown, or maybe that isn’t what you find so threatening, so tell us. What about the wall is threatening to you?
Would the use of the phrase"umbrella threats" make you less demented to play a position of patsy for the echo chamber?

Just think of the entertainment value we are gonna get. When Trump wins in 2020!

I’m curious, what do you think the odds are that Donnie wins a s cond term. And just to make it interesting........
If liberals keep up their shennanagans, Schumer just a few years back said we needed a wall on the border. Now he shuts the goverment down because Trump wants to build the wall. Schumer is playing politics with peoples lives. If americans can't get their tax returns on time because Schumer and Pelosi won't give the money for the wall. They will pay in 2020, one thing people won't forget about ia messing with their money.

Just think of the entertainment value we are gonna get. When Trump wins in 2020!

I’m curious, what do you think the odds are that Donnie wins a s cond term. And just to make it interesting........
If liberals keep up their shennanagans, Schumer just a few years back said we needed a wall on the border. Now he shuts the goverment down because Trump wants to build the wall. Schumer is playing politics with peoples lives. If americans can't get their tax returns on time because Schumer and Pelosi won't give the money for the wall. They will pay in 2020, one thing people won't forget about ia messing with their money.
Trump did the same when he promised that Mexico would be paying for the wall...So why is he forcing the US taxpayer not Mexico to pay for the wall?

They can impeach until blue in the damn face but they will turn red when the Senate refuses to convict and remove...

The reality is they just need to work and do their job and forget about impeachment but alas they will not unless Pelosi tell them to shut the hell up...

Would the use of the phrase"umbrella threats" make you less demented to play a position of patsy for the echo chamber?

Nope, still don’t know what you find threatening.......

Nope, still don’t know what you find threatening.......
Nothing which is why I am wondering why Trump feels the needs to do it, derpa.

Blah blah blah, what are the odds right now that he wins a second term?

Trump did the same when he promised that Mexico would be paying for the wall...So why is he forcing the US taxpayer not Mexico to pay for the wall?
The wall will pay for itself with not having to pay out welfare. Like i said a few years back Schumer said we needed a wall. I guess he lied. Also should obamacare be repealed because we didn't save $2500 a year in premiums?

Forum List

Back