Let Us Juxtapose The Tolerant Left

January 2019 – Newly sworn-in Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) told a roaring crowd of supporters Thursday night that President Donald Trump was going down, promising Democrats would “impeach the motherfucker.”

January 2019 – The New York Times apologized for including a racial slur “beaner” in crossword puzzle on Tuesday.

I look forward to what today will bring in the Lefts implosion.

They can impeach until blue in the damn face but they will turn red when the Senate refuses to convict and remove...

The reality is they just need to work and do their job and forget about impeachment but alas they will not unless Pelosi tell them to shut the hell up...
Reminds me of the Clinton impeachment waste of time.

January 2019 – Newly sworn-in Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.) told a roaring crowd of supporters Thursday night that President Donald Trump was going down, promising Democrats would “impeach the motherfucker.”

January 2019 – The New York Times apologized for including a racial slur “beaner” in crossword puzzle on Tuesday.

Whoa. I always thought Michigan folks were kind of boring. Guess not.
those arab/muslim/islamic/etc '''immigrants'' are so nice to have
Ft Hood shooting
San Bernadino shooting
Boston Bombing
Shoe Bomber
first Trade Center Bombing
9-11-second TC attack
Somalian cop shooting an innocent white woman
etc etc
Go hide in the hole where you belong, Harmonica. Rep. Tlaib is not a terrorist. Just a gutter mouth.

Just think of the entertainment value we are gonna get. When Trump wins in 2020!

I’m curious, what do you think the odds are that Donnie wins a s cond term. And just to make it interesting........
If liberals keep up their shennanagans, Schumer just a few years back said we needed a wall on the border. Now he shuts the goverment down because Trump wants to build the wall. Schumer is playing politics with peoples lives. If americans can't get their tax returns on time because Schumer and Pelosi won't give the money for the wall. They will pay in 2020, one thing people won't forget about ia messing with their money.
Trump did the same when he promised that Mexico would be paying for the wall...So why is he forcing the US taxpayer not Mexico to pay for the wall?
The wall will pay for itself with not having to pay out welfare. Like i said a few years back Schumer said we needed a wall. I guess he lied. Also should obamacare be repealed because we didn't save $2500 a year in premiums?
^^Whataboutisms^^
Why don't you hold Donnie to the same level of malfeasance as the past presidents?

They can impeach until blue in the damn face but they will turn red when the Senate refuses to convict and remove...

The reality is they just need to work and do their job and forget about impeachment but alas they will not unless Pelosi tell them to shut the hell up...
Reminds me of the Clinton impeachment waste of time.

I agree.

All they got him on is lying to Congress about a blow job. Yes, that was serious but the Senate never removed him and neither will this Senate remove Trump.

Notice Jefferson and John were good friends and look how the nutters foam at the ass... I mean mouth...

Just think of the entertainment value we are gonna get. When Trump wins in 2020!

I’m curious, what do you think the odds are that Donnie wins a s cond term. And just to make it interesting........
If liberals keep up their shennanagans, Schumer just a few years back said we needed a wall on the border. Now he shuts the goverment down because Trump wants to build the wall. Schumer is playing politics with peoples lives. If americans can't get their tax returns on time because Schumer and Pelosi won't give the money for the wall. They will pay in 2020, one thing people won't forget about ia messing with their money.
Trump did the same when he promised that Mexico would be paying for the wall...So why is he forcing the US taxpayer not Mexico to pay for the wall?
The wall will pay for itself with not having to pay out welfare. Like i said a few years back Schumer said we needed a wall. I guess he lied. Also should obamacare be repealed because we didn't save $2500 a year in premiums?
^^Whataboutisms^^
Why don't you hold Donnie to the same level of malfeasance as the past presidents?
I never cared about who pays for the wall. Just get it built. It cost us billions to support illegal immigrants with hundreds walking across our border daily. Build the damn wall.

Ft Hood shooting
San Bernadino shooting
Boston Bombing
Shoe Bomber
9-11-second TC attack
etc etc
Go hide in the hole where you belong, Harmonica. Rep. Tlaib is not a terrorist. Just a gutter mouth.

She is terrorizing a nation with her filthy words...

( I dare you to compare her to Trump knowing I love Trump as much as you love my mad rants at you )

^^Whataboutisms^^
I never cared about who pays for the wall. Just get it built. It cost us billions to support illegal immigrants with hundreds walking across our border daily. Build the damn wall.
All they have to do is change the laws and none will get it but the way it is now they be gettin' it and so do refugees as a resettlement fund.

Ft Hood shooting
San Bernadino shooting
Boston Bombing
Shoe Bomber
9-11-second TC attack
etc etc

( I dare you to compare her to Trump knowing I love Trump as much as you love my mad rants at you )
91UfnS9T0IL._SY355_.jpg

Ft Hood shooting
San Bernadino shooting
Boston Bombing
Shoe Bomber
9-11-second TC attack
etc etc
they bring their dumbass culture here
they are just a step shithole above Africa
tiny, surrounded, little Israel kicked their a$$ many times
Iraq and Egypt lead by dictators for years
Syria = shithole
etc etc etc
....out of a population of 600,000 with ONLY ONE percent islamic, the islamics committed the Boston Bombing [ etc with the Chechnya islamics ]
their culure IS different
especially the Palestinians --they are jackasses

^^Whataboutisms^^
All they have to do is change the laws and none will get it but the way it is now they be gettin' it and so do refugees as a resettlement fund.
Trump is asking for 5 billion. Chump change on what the goverment takes in. No reason not to give it to him.

Ft Hood shooting
San Bernadino shooting
Boston Bombing
Shoe Bomber
9-11-second TC attack
etc etc

91UfnS9T0IL._SY355_.jpg

Why thank you!

Couldn't you afford the Trump Bear for such a patriot person like myself?

I would feel safer sucking my thumb ( do not go there moonie! ) while holding my Trump Bear and hearing those nasty words from that nasty mean Muslim woman...

Ft Hood shooting
San Bernadino shooting
Boston Bombing
Shoe Bomber
9-11-second TC attack
etc etc

Terrorizing a nation? You are definitely kidding, right? She's giving a bunch of Trumptards the vapors, where if he had said that word, they'd be standing up and cheering, and you know it so don't deny it.

Ft Hood shooting
San Bernadino shooting
Boston Bombing
Shoe Bomber
9-11-second TC attack
etc etc

91UfnS9T0IL._SY355_.jpg

Why thank you!

I would feel safer sucking my thumb ( do not go there moonie! ) while holding my Trump Bear and hearing those nasty words from that nasty mean Muslim woman...
Just don't get buck teeth from sucking yer thumb and the mean Muslim lady will be more quiet or her senior team members will find a way to force her to shutenszing up.

Ft Hood shooting
San Bernadino shooting
Boston Bombing
Shoe Bomber
9-11-second TC attack
etc etc

Terrorizing a nation? You are definitely kidding, right? She's giving a bunch of Trumptards the vapors, where if he had said that word, they'd be standing up and cheering, and you know it so don't deny it.

She is terrorizing those like me with those filthy words... So much Moonie gave me a bear to hold while being terrorized...

Now let me sit in my safe space and suck my thumb ( again please no sexual responses ) while you support a woman who terrorizes innocent souls like me...

Ft Hood shooting
San Bernadino shooting
Boston Bombing
Shoe Bomber
9-11-second TC attack
etc etc

91UfnS9T0IL._SY355_.jpg

Why thank you!

Just don't get buck teeth from sucking yer thumb and the mean Muslim lady will be more quiet or her senior team members will find a way to force her to shutenszing up.

I feel for Pelosi with this group of nutters!

Ft Hood shooting
San Bernadino shooting
Boston Bombing
Shoe Bomber
9-11-second TC attack
etc etc

why do want people with destructive cultures making laws??
that is stupid
but he DIDN'T say that word
AND as stated before--huge difference:
she OBVIOUSLY shows HATE!!
and in front of her KID!!!!
the Pals and the blacks have self destructive cultures
no wonder even their own kind doesn't want them
Black September - Wikipedia

Ft Hood shooting
San Bernadino shooting
Boston Bombing
Shoe Bomber
9-11-second TC attack
etc etc

the main point is she shows HATE!!
I guess you are ok with this?

91UfnS9T0IL._SY355_.jpg

Why thank you!

I feel for Pelosi with this group of nutters!
I tried being a leader of a political movement once and then I learned it takes a special skill, a skill of being more popular than logical so I left that field of work for another..

Ft Hood shooting
San Bernadino shooting
Boston Bombing
Shoe Bomber
9-11-second TC attack
etc etc

why do want people with destructive cultures making laws??
that is stupid
but he DIDN'T say that word
AND as stated before--huge difference:
she OBVIOUSLY shows HATE!!
and in front of her KID!!!!
the Pals and the blacks have self destructive cultures
no wonder even their own kind doesn't want them
Black September - Wikipedia
She is an American born in Detroit, for pity's sake. What does Middle East terrorism or politics have to do with this woman? She is not a Palestinian. She is an A M E R I C A N as much as Trump is an A M E R I C A N, not a Scot like his mother was.

I never realized how badly cuss words affect you. I'll try to be careful in your presence from now on.

Forum List

Back