Let's be honest: The real reason Democrats don't want schools to open is because Voting happens at schools.

I hate to bust your bubble...but whether schools are open or not for students has no effect on whether they will be used for voting.

All voting in New York occurs at the nearest local elementary school.

Hillary says Dems need to assemble a massive legal team. That tells you what's coming, if Trump wins they plan to run to the courts contesting the election results.

I hate to bust your bubble...but whether schools are open or not for students has no effect on whether they will be used for voting.

Hillary says Dems need to assemble a massive legal team. That tells you what's coming, if Trump wins they plan to run to the courts contesting the election results.

And if Biden wins you surely don’t think he won’t do the sam?

In one ear, and right out the other.

If they don't open the schools for kids, what makes you think they'll be open for voting?
You don‘t see the difference? Really?

And if Biden wins you surely don’t think he won’t do the sam?

Lib PLEASE you know damn well that if Biden wins Dems will DEMAND that Trump immediately concede the election and will flip out if he dares challenge the result. Double standards Dems at their finest.

I suspect that, ultimately, it will be up to the military to get Trump out of there.

If they don't open the schools for kids, what makes you think they'll be open for voting?

The purpose for requiring essential personnel to report is to protect property from damage or further damage; to repair damage to property; or to continue business operations which are critical to the school district and its stakeholders.

Essential personnel at school sites shall be defined as  The principal and the assistant principals
 The custodians
 The cafeteria manager

Essential personnel at the Central Office shall be defined as
 All members of the Superintendent’s Cabinet
 All Maintenance Department employees, including clerical staff
 The custodians
 Child Nutrition Area Managers

Even when closed to students, schools like any building has to be maintained, and the facilities kept in working order. The maintenance staff still cuts the grass, while everybody else is watching the grass grow.

I suspect that, ultimately, it will be up to the military to get Trump out of there.

Hate to break it to you but the Military has internal laws that prevents them from anything like that. Yes, I know, Rump keeps trying to use them for illegal purposes but they just won't bite. It's going to be up to the Supreme Courts Police Force. In other words, the US Marshals.

Hate to break it to you but the Military has internal laws that prevents them from anything like that. Yes, I know, Rump keeps trying to use them for illegal purposes but they just won't bite. It's going to be up to the Supreme Courts Police Force. In other words, the US Marshals.
We'll see. Hopefully it won't come to that.

We'll see. Hopefully it won't come to that.

The System has it built in already. WE don't have to do a thing.

Forum List

Back