Lets be honest. Trump Gained Support from his supporters but didnt gain anything else

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Trump accused a lot. Lied a lot. Cried about the moderators, the media, Clinton etc. Said he's a change agent while talking about 20 years ago what Bill did and that means it was somehow Hillary's fault.

But did he widen his support with that Reality show bullshit complete with a front row of props? Not one bit.

Did the Republicans love it? Sure

Do they like his policies? What are his policies? No one knows. They have hopes of what they think he will do but nothing from him hisself on specifics.

Unless people thought that a woman would be nice to her husbands side chicks or saying "Email Email" is a big thing but other than that not one thing on policy. And when Clinton went first all Trump could say everytime was he would do the same thing....just better.

14633087_1627203990657728_2969892288818698927_n.jpg

Donald Trump answers the question: What is 2+2?

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, "What's 2+2"? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you.
First of all the number 2, by the way I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, "10101000101", on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know.
So, we have all these numbers and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me. OK? Alright. Thank you."

Trump accused a lot. Lied a lot. Cried about the moderators, the media, Clinton etc. Said he's a change agent while talking about 20 years ago what Bill did and that means it was somehow Hillary's fault.

But did he widen his support with that Reality show bullshit complete with a front row of props? Not one bit.

Do they like his policies? What are his policies? No one knows. They have hopes of what they think he will do but nothing from him hisself on specifics.

Unless people thought that a woman would be nice to her husbands side chicks or saying "Email Email" is a big thing but other than that not one thing on policy. And when Clinton went first all Trump could say everytime was he would do the same thing....just better.

Trump is addicted to praise.

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, "What's 2+2"? And I tell them look, we know what 2+2 is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of math you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Addition and subtraction of the 1s the 2s and the 3s. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what 2+2 is, do you want to know what 2+2 is? I'll tell you.
First of all the number 2, by the way I love the number 2. It's probably my favorite number, no it is my favorite number. You know what, it's probably more like the number two but with a lot of zeros behind it. A lot. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of zeros. Except for Marco Rubio, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, "10101000101", on and on, like that. He's like a computer! You know what I mean? He's like a computer. I don't know. I mean, you know.
So, we have all these numbers and we can add them and subtract them and add them. TIMES them even. Did you know that? We can times them OR divide them, they don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the order of operations than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best on 2+2, believe me. OK? Alright. Thank you."
LOL only you. It was quit obvious he was referring to that as a non-issue. ISIS is more important.
Not saying things most men do.

Trump is addicted to praise.

Yes, but so is the american public, it's a positive feedback loop. america cannot take a long hard look at itself and its systems, so it focuses on personalities.

LOL only you. It was quit obvious he was referring to that as a non-issue. ISIS is more important.

Except you cant take an issue say its a non issue then proceed to name other issues you think are real issues as a defense.

Thats called a deflection. There will always be a "bigger issue" with any issue

[Not saying things most men do.

Most men don't brag about sexually assaulting women. That is not normal behavior, not in any locker room, not anywhere.

It's scary that most Trump fans think that it is normal behavior. It shows the mentality of the people they hang out with.

The lesson? No woman should ever allow themselves to be alone with a Trump fan.

Most men don't brag about sexually assaulting women. That is not normal behavior, not in any locker room, not anywhere.

It's scary that most Trump fans think that it is normal behavior. It shows the mentality of the people they hang out with.

LOL

0fde9a6b1cc9a72c05aba13aa03a816176dbf9d7a89e07d7ac1748d01030e595.jpg

So, two Trump fans immediately try to make excuses for Trump's history of sexual assault.

Like I said, they all seem to support such behavior. Maybe someday I'll find a Trump fan who isn't a sexual and moral deviant, but it hasn't happened yet.

So, two Trump fans immediately try to make excuses for Trump's history of sexual assault.

Like I said, they all seem to support such behavior. Maybe someday I'll find a Trump fan who isn't a sexual and moral deviant, but it hasn't happened yet.
So, you've only met two Trump fans? How then do you explain him doing rather well in popularity? I think your math is faulty.

It’s funny. We’ve had televised debates since 1960. The only time they’ve ever taken on a Jerry Springer-esque quality is when Trump has been on the stage; first as a GOP candidate and now in the General election.

Yet somehow, there are still some idiots who equate his and Ms. Clinton as one and the same???

These are the true idiots.

do most men, in the work place, discuss that they force kisses on other women in the workplace, and brag that they grope the beautiful women there and can even grab their pussies and get away with it, because they are a celebrity/star?

Most men, would not brag about committing sexual harassment in the work place....even in a locker room when 16 years old, if they had an ounce of a brain in their head.... I understand about bragging about adultery and can see that happening, but BRAGGING about being able to sexually harass women on the set or in a work place because you are a star, in unconscionable!

He's unfit to serve this Nation.

Forum List

Back