Let's get real: Obama Administration is MURDERING reporters

Are we under an Absolute Tyranny?

• Total voters
Back in the late 70s and 80s, things happened in other countries that were taken as "routine" by both (many) sides. This side was always screwing with that side. It was routine. It was all part of that thing called the "Cold War".

Do these things still go on? I certainly hope not, but common sense tells me that "things happen".

This latest death of the journalist startled me a little. I am NOT prone to conspiracy - I deal (dealt) with facts - and they aren't too many here. Just a ton of conjecture.

I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to believe that ANYONE in this administration had anything to do with this person's death. No reason whatsoever.

Unfortunately, there are for more "contractors" running around Washington DC than there have ever been - hell, it's a virtual "private army" being run by person's unknown.

THAT - is what scares the living daylights out of me - and it should all of you, as well

This is my greatest fear, that Obama literally has no control over rogue agents, that may themselves be blackmailing him.

Not saying that at all. I'm saying is that there are now (literally) thousands of "contractors" - run by god knows whom - who can operate outside the bounds of the Constitution as they wish. Basically, nothing more than private armies who are available to the highest bidder.

Hell, at any given time, there are nearly as many contractors in Afghanistan as there are actual US troops.

Back in the late 70s and 80s, things happened in other countries that were taken as "routine" by both (many) sides. This side was always screwing with that side. It was routine. It was all part of that thing called the "Cold War".

Do these things still go on? I certainly hope not, but common sense tells me that "things happen".

This latest death of the journalist startled me a little. I am NOT prone to conspiracy - I deal (dealt) with facts - and they aren't too many here. Just a ton of conjecture.

I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to believe that ANYONE in this administration had anything to do with this person's death. No reason whatsoever.

Unfortunately, there are for more "contractors" running around Washington DC than there have ever been - hell, it's a virtual "private army" being run by person's unknown.

THAT - is what scares the living daylights out of me - and it should all of you, as well

This is my greatest fear, that Obama literally has no control over rogue agents, that may themselves be blackmailing him.

Not saying that at all. I'm saying is that there are now (literally) thousands of "contractors" - run by god knows whom - who can operate outside the bounds of the Constitution as they wish. Basically, nothing more than private armies who are available to the highest bidder.

Hell, at any given time, there are nearly as many contractors in Afghanistan as there are actual US troops.

They are run by the international banking cartels and cabals.

The fiction movie "Underworld" portrayed them quite accurately in their own artistic/satirical way.

They are vampires, draining the wealth and hope of Peoples around the world, and their currently sucking the blood out of the United States as we speak.

Why kill the reporters when the reporting standards are already dead?

Let's not forget killing Trayvon Martin and blaming it on Zimmerman to stir up race wars.