Let's Go Brandon Caller Getting Attacked

This is what he has to say..."I am being attacked for utilizing my freedom of speech."

Yep, that is the way it works fucking pussy. You use your freedom of speech to say something and other people use their freedom of speech to tell you what they thought of it.

These people that think that freedom of speech means saying anything they like with no push back are fucking morons.
awee

He messed up that time, but you putting that up to try to make an excuse for Biden's daily gaffes. Is pathetic.
LOLOL

You poor thing, you're fucking retarded. I didn't put that up to make any excuses for Biden. I didn't even mention Biden.

No, I put that up to demonstrate your sickness that leads you to believe Trump didn't rely on teleprompters.

Poor baby. :itsok:

LOLOL

You poor thing, you're fucking retarded. I didn't put that up to make any excuses for Biden. I didn't even mention Biden.

No, I put that up to demonstrate your sickness that leads you to believe Trump didn't rely on teleprompters.

Poor baby. :itsok:
Lol, and Biden cannot make a sentence without one. Just like Obama. Lol, I cannot wait to hear your reaction when Trump is your president again. Biden did help him get in their once.

I love the pussy white cucks.

Honestly, "Let's go Brandon" is just a wonderful example of conservative cuckery. Too chicken shit to just say "Fuck you Biden", too pussy when you get blow back because everyone knows what you mean. Are there any men left on the right?
Triggered much? Here ya go:

1640604557708.jpeg

Triggered much? Here ya go:

View attachment 580253
Really not disproving the idea that you were educated by meme.

Also if you actually read my post it said I was amused by the Let's Go Brandon stuff. Honestly I couldn't give a shit if white people want to take each other out. Maybe moderate white liberals are angered by that stuff but I'm not a moderate white liberal. :lmao: I'm a black progressive. If racist white morons want treat all democrats like they're the same, even old racist moderates like Biden, then that helps me, not hurts me. You morons don't seem to understand the Biden types are the last Democrats who actually want to work with Republicans. The old man campaigned on reaching across the aisle. I'd prefer more radical candidates who only want to reach across the aisle to slap Republicans in the face and piss on their ideas and culture. Politically speaking of course.

Watching white racists on the left and right attack each other as America becomes browner and more progressive is honestly one of the funniest things there is. Why do you think I keep coming here to laugh at you idiots?

Let's Go Brandon!
:lmao:

Really not disproving the idea that you were educated by meme.

Also if you actually read my post it said I was amused by the Let's Go Brandon stuff. Honestly I couldn't give a shit if white people want to take each other out. Maybe moderate white liberals are angered by that stuff but I'm not a moderate white liberal. :lmao: I'm a black progressive. If racist white morons want treat all democrats like they're the same, even old racist moderates like Biden, then that helps me, not hurts me. You morons don't seem to understand the Biden types are the last Democrats who actually want to work with Republicans. The old man campaigned on reaching across the aisle. I'd prefer more radical candidates who only want to reach across the aisle to slap Republicans in the face and piss on their ideas and culture. Politically speaking of course.

Watching white racists on the left and right attack each other as America becomes browner and more progressive is honestly one of the funniest things there is. Why do you think I keep coming here to laugh at you idiots? :lmao:
I was in school LONG before memes were even a thing, Snidely.

All the rest of your screed up there is redundancy upon excess upon ridiculousness. We've heard it all before and yet, once again, you have proven that you haven't a single original thing to say. Keep it up. It'll suck to be you when those typing fingers are arthritic and you can no longer "contribute".

I was in school LONG before memes were even a thing, Snidely.
And yet you seem quite fond of them.
All the rest of your screed up there is redundancy upon excess upon ridiculousness. We've heard it all before and yet, once again, you have proven that you haven't a single original thing to say. Keep it up. It'll suck to be you when those typing fingers are arthritic and you can no longer "contribute".

What's wrong cuck boy? Don't feel like telling me again how great it is when right wing racists chant a subtle 'fuck you' to white racist moderates? Awww. I love that story. Come on cuck. Let's Go Brandon! :lmao: I love that white on white political assault.

Last edited:
And yet you seem quite fond of them.

What's wrong cuck boy? Don't feel like telling me again how great it is when right wing racists chant a subtle 'fuck you' to white racist moderates? Awww. I love that story. Come on cuck. Let's Go Brandon! :lmao: I love that white on white political assault.
I'm a 67 year old biracial woman. Thanks for the entertainment. It's almost amusing to watch you try to insult me in your singularly unimaginative way. Points for effort.

Lol, and Biden cannot make a sentence without one. Just like Obama. Lol, I cannot wait to hear your reaction when Trump is your president again. Biden did help him get in their once.
LOLOLOLOL

I can't believe you're stupid enough to think Trump will ever be president again.

Just kidding, I believe it.

Yeah. Just as classy as Madonna wanting to blow up the White House or Kathy Griffin holding the bloody Trump head.
Has that high horse kicked you in the chin yet?

Thanks for one more post highlighting how alike the two sides are.

Forum List

Back