Let's Go Brandon Caller Getting Attacked

LOL

Sadly, channeling Peewee Herman really is the best you do. You got no game
Who's that?

Edit: Nevermind. Looked it up.

So you use children's TV icons to make a political point? Hmmmmmmmmmmm......................

Who's that?

Edit: Nevermind. Looked it up.

So you use children's TV icons to make a political point? Hmmmmmmmmmmm......................
LOL

That you think that was a political point reveals more about you than I'm sure you intended.

LOL

That you think that was a political point reveals more about you than I'm sure you intended.
Oh, just because you're in a political forum......................... I see now.

Nothing is connected to anything else in your world, is it. I think that's how y'all think you can get away with changing definitions and moving goal posts all the time.

Lesson learned. Thank you.

Biden does not know what's going on. His handlers probably didn't even tell him about the Let's Go Brandon thing, or they told him it was something good so as not to upset him.

Biden does not know what's going on. His handlers probably didn't even tell him about the Let's Go Brandon thing, or they told him it was something good so as not to upset him.

And that's why honesty is the best policy.

Sad day when you call up to a children's show to make a crude political statement.

We need to set a better example for kids.

This you?

1640635954691.png

Forum List

Back