Let's Go Brandon Caller Getting Attacked

What I can't understand is why is he relenting for using free speech?

WTF is wrong with that guy? Sounds like he spent most of the interview crawfishing, except for saying "Let's go Brandon." All those compliments towards Biden, were pathetic. Like he was trying to keep from getting cancelled or something.
Joe Biden sucks, period. End of story. Stick with that. No need to be calm about it.

Heā€™s not being attacked. Theyā€™re just ā€œjokingā€.
Well I am going to unload on his sorry ass. A family tradition, which is absolutely great for the kids. The call should have been about those kids and the excitement of Santa Claus coming. That fact that he got an active conversation with the president and first lady, I mean wow, what a teachable moment for those kids. What a blessing. But this self-absorbed asshat is more worried about getting subscribers to his Youtube channel than teaching his kids about respect. I mean I got to give it to him, he took what should have been a family tradition directed towards the kids and made it about himself. I mean look at the picture, the smiling kid sitting beside him.

Yep, he has a first amendment right to express himself. But there is a time and place for everything. This was neither the time, nor the place, for his childish and stupid quip.

Well I am going to unload on his sorry ass. A family tradition, which is absolutely great for the kids. The call should have been about those kids and the excitement of Santa Claus coming. That fact that he got an active conversation with the president and first lady, I mean wow, what a teachable moment for those kids. What a blessing. But this self-absorbed asshat is more worried about getting subscribers to his Youtube channel than teaching his kids about respect. I mean I got to give it to him, he took what should have been a family tradition directed towards the kids and made it about himself. I mean look at the picture, the smiling kid sitting beside him.

Yep, he has a first amendment right to express himself. But there is a time and place for everything. This was neither the time, nor the place, for his childish and stupid quip.

At least he said let's go Brandon and not fuck Joe Biden in the presence of children.

And why in TF are the leftist crying about someone opposing Biden? Good grief, over half the country opposes him or the job he's doing.
This should not be nothing new.
If Biden wanted to be an actually good president for the country, then BY GOD, do something that's good for the entire country. Not just the leftist morons.

"He seems like heā€™s a cordial guy," Schmeck said, referring to the president. "Thereā€™s no animosity or anything like that. It was merely just an innocent jest to also express my God-given right to express my frustrations in a joking manner. ā€¦ I love him just like I love any brother or sister."

Dude says he loves Joe like a brother.

nuf, said.

"He seems like heā€™s a cordial guy," Schmeck said, referring to the president. "Thereā€™s no animosity or anything like that. It was merely just an innocent jest to also express my God-given right to express my frustrations in a joking manner. ā€¦ I love him just like I love any brother or sister."

Dude says he loves Joe like a brother.

nuf, said.
On a phone call about tracking Santa? Does the dumbshit not know how to write a letter to the editor of the local paper? Does he not have a phone to call his representative, or hell, the White House itself for that matter? Come on, at least admit the truth, his little quip was about building his Youtube channel, getting likes on his Facebook page. He didn't give two shits about his children, it will always be about him.

This is what he has to say..."I am being attacked for utilizing my freedom of speech."

Yep, that is the way it works fucking pussy. You use your freedom of speech to say something and other people use their freedom of speech to tell you what they thought of it.

These people that think that freedom of speech means saying anything they like with no push back are fucking morons.

Did you sleep through the disaster of the trump administration?
I'm not defending biden, just pointing out the absolute train wreck trump is as a speaker.
Lol, Trump did not rely on a teleprompter and could talk for hours. He also answered the many questions that were asked. Biden walks off. Trump was one of the greatest presidents we have had.

Forum List

Back