Let's Have Gun Control Where It Counts!

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
I am sure others have noticed the plethora of Hollywood types pushing gun control, even as their own films feature lots of gun action.
So let's have real gun control. Let's ban guns from movies. In much the same way that Hollywood pretty much gave up having people smoke because it influenced kids to imitate smoking so too let's get them to give up portraying guns in movies.
How about it?

I am sure others have noticed the plethora of Hollywood types pushing gun control, even as their own films feature lots of gun action.
So let's have real gun control. Let's ban guns from movies. In much the same way that Hollywood pretty much gave up having people smoke because it influenced kids to imitate smoking so too let's get them to give up portraying guns in movies.
How about it?

I'll take it a step further and say that maybe we should just ban Hollywood — period.

They haven't made good movies there for a long time now.

My point is they would scream like the pigs they are if anyone suggested it. They would never have a blockbuster hit offering the equivalent of Truffaut movies.

My point is they would scream like the pigs they are if anyone suggested it. They would never have a blockbuster hit offering the equivalent of Truffaut movies.

But of course.

I know full well what your point was.

I was just sayin' that Hollywood sucks balls was all.

I can't say that I'd miss it one bit — 'cept for maybe the occasional flick in which Jennifer Aniston walks around in her underwear. :D

Forum List

Back