Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

You dumbass! Care4all just stated Shokin wasn't even appointed until 2015, and I trust what she posted 1000%

more than your linkless garbage.

LOL

Retard, once again you prove you don't know shit. Sucks to be as ignorant as you.

I didn't say Shokin was Prosecutor General in 2014, now did I?

Seriously? Please, spare me from your ridiculousness Godboy!!!
Youre implying that Trump was bribed by the Saudis through them renting hotel rooms? Lets say they take an entire floor, how many rooms is that? 20? 30? At what, like $200 a night?

Trump was bribed with a few thousand dollars? Seriously? :laugh:

You dumbass! Care4all just stated Shokin wasn't even appointed until 2015, and I trust what she posted 1000%

more than your linkless garbage. Way to dispute facts, dude! :thup:
Fyi, Shokin was a prosecutor in 2014, he was not the General Prosecutor yet.

Youre implying that Trump was bribed by the Saudis through them renting hotel rooms? Lets say they take an entire floor, how many rooms is that? 20? 30? At what, like $200 a night?

Trump was bribed with a few thousand dollars? Seriously? :laugh:
About a thousand $s a night per room.

Last edited:
If Hunter indeed sold influence he should be charged…except it isn’t a crime in the US unless corruption is involved. If Joe Biden was involved in it, then that would be grounds for impeachment. At the moment it looks like Hunter attempted to sell and Joe Biden was not involved. Same standard applies to the Trump kids.
Hunter Biden had no influence to sell without the ability to trade on his daddy's position in DC. He's just a cheap grifter / opportunist.

If indeed ''The Big Guy'' was on dozens of calls hosted by Grifty jr. as a part of his influence peddling schemes, do you think ''The Big Guy" was there talking about the weather?

You people just can't help yourselves regarding your need to spam every thread with the predictable, ''but... but... but... but what about Trump''.

more than your linkless garbage. Way to dispute facts, dude! :thup:

And she was right, and you're wrong! It's a shocka I tell ya! :aargh:

"KYIV -- When Viktor Shokin was fired as Ukraine's prosecutor-general in March 2016, after less than 14 months in the post,"

more...

In 2014, GB opened their own investigation into Zlochevsky, seizing $23 million of his assets. But less then a year later, a British court ordered them to release the assets because they couldn't come up with proof to support their case. The reason they cited was lack of support from Ukraine to provide needed materials...

“In the case of former Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky, the U.K. authorities had seized $23 million in illicit assets that belonged to the Ukrainian people,” Mr. Pyatt said. Officials at the prosecutor general’s office, he added, were asked by the United Kingdom “to send documents supporting the seizure. Instead they sent letters to Zlochevsky’s attorneys attesting that there was no case against him. As a result, the money was freed by the U.K. court, and shortly thereafter the money was moved to Cyprus.”

So who in the Prosecutor General's office was stonewalling the U.K. investigation to the point they had to drop the case against Zlochevsky...?

Take a guess...

Timeline in Ukraine Probe Casts Doubt on Giuliani’s Biden Claim

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

In a December 2014 letter, U.S. officials warned Ukrainian prosecutors of negative consequences for Ukraine over its failure to assist the U.K., which had seized Zlochevsky’s assets, according to the documents.

Those funds, $23.5 million, were unblocked in 2015 when a British court determined there wasn’t enough evidence to justify the continued freeze, in part because Ukrainian prosecutors had failed to provide the necessary information.

It must really suck to get schooled by someone you called an "idiot." :badgrin:

The case against Zlochevsky and his Burisma Holdings was assigned to Shokin, then a deputy prosecutor. But Shokin and others weren’t pursuing it, according to the internal reports from the Ukrainian prosecutor’s office reviewed by Bloomberg.

:auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Hunter Biden had no influence to sell without the ability to trade on his daddy's position in DC. He's just a cheap grifter / opportunist.

If indeed ''The Big Guy'' was on dozens of calls hosted by Grifty jr. as a part of his influence peddling schemes, do you think ''The Big Guy" was there talking about the weather?

You people just can't help yourselves regarding your need to spam every thread with the predictable, ''but... but... but... but what about Trump''.
What influence was bought, in the Joe phone calls on speaker phones with Hunter and businesses, and where's the money to Joe for the unknown Joe influence you claimed happened in the speaker phone calls with Joe, incidences?

Are there recordings of these speaker phone with Hunter/ Joe calls? Maybe they could shed light?

LOL

You're deranged, con. I have nothing to be desperate about. First of all, you idiots keep coming up short. Secondly, if you do find some actual dirt on Biden, I still don't give a fuck. Lock him up. But most importantly, you're projecting. It's the right who's desperate. Your orange god is facing 74 charges for serious crimes. More charges from Georgia are imminent, likely along the lines election interference and racketeering. And then behind Georgia is Jack Smith, who's not done with him. He still has a grand jury looking into Sedition Day with potentially more charges coming. So it's your side who's desperate and trying to get even by finding something, anything, on Biden; but coming up short every single time.

ExcellentImpossibleDotterel-size_restricted.gif

74 fake charges designed to prevent him from running.

You enjoy your banana republic while you can, simp.

What influence was bought, in the Joe phone calls on speaker phones with Hunter and businesses, and where's the money to Joe for the unknown Joe influence you claimed happened in the speaker phone calls with Joe, incidences?

Are there recordings of these speaker phone with Hunter/ Joe calls? Maybe they could shed light?
You may have missed it, but the Devon Archer testimony is to further the investigation into the Biden Crime Family Syndicate relative to the two dozen shell companies controlled by Biden and the money connections between Ukraine, China and Grifty, Grifty jr.

Forum List

Back