Lets just face it….Devon Archer closed door testimony a bust

They aren't fake charges. There is enough evidence for an indictment. That's how this works.

No, there isn't. Smith is an unethical piece of shit who breaks the law whenever he wants to.

He was put on this "case" because Garland knew he would make whatever crap up was needed to bring a case.

rotfl-gif.288736

Keep laughing skippy. Warms my heart to see you laughing maniacally.!

Biden has a net worth of about $9 million.

He and his wife earned their money after his vice presidency from book deals and speaking engagements.

So yeah. You're pretty stupid for not even looking into it.

"no other means of income". Pure manufactured bullshit pulled straight from your ass.

And considering he was a US Senator for 36 years, it is surprising he isn't worth more.

And the Biden Family accounts, including those in off-shore accounts, total $50 million. Explain how that is possible.

Keep laughing skippy. Warms my heart to see you laughing maniacally.!

Cracks me up how delusional you are. Denial runs deep in your veins. But I'm goid with that. It will make it that more enjoyable to watch you melt down as Trump faces very real charges in a very real courtroom.

What influence was bought, in the Joe phone calls on speaker phones with Hunter and businesses, and where's the money to Joe for the unknown Joe influence you claimed happened in the speaker phone calls with Joe, incidences?

Are there recordings of these speaker phone with Hunter/ Joe calls? Maybe they could shed light?
Now we are required to provide recordings in every case of bribery in the US? Why are you setting the bar so high for Biden? No one else gets this awesome perk.

Now we are required to provide recordings in every case of bribery in the US? Why are you setting the bar so high for Biden? No one else gets this awesome perk.
Ok. Provide evidence then

You don't seem able to do that

If Hunter indeed sold influence he should be charged…except it isn’t a crime in the US unless corruption is involved. If Joe Biden was involved in it, then that would be grounds for impeachment. At the moment it looks like Hunter attempted to sell and Joe Biden was not involved. Same standard applies to the Trump kids.
Oh, come on! There is no legitimate reason for an adult meeting with his business partners to put Daddy or Mommy on speakerphone - on 20 different occasions! - without the parent at least being suspicious as to why.

In the very best scenario, Joe knew he was being used so that Hunter could enrich the Biden Family. That alone is a crime.

Cracks me up how delusional you are. Denial runs deep in your veins. But I'm goid with that. It will make it that more enjoyable to watch you melt down as Trump faces very real charges in a very real courtroom.

Me delusional? You are the asshats who ignore the very real crimes committed by Joey xiden, and point like baboons at imaginary crimes by Trump, and hop around like chimps.

Oh, come on! There is no legitimate reason for an adult meeting with his business partners to put Daddy or Mommy on speakerphone - on 20 different occasions! - without the parent at least being suspicious as to why.

In the very best scenario, Joe knew he was being used so that Hunter could enrich the Biden Family. That alone is a crime.

Sure there is. Don't you talk to your kids?

Archer was convicted over a conspiracy to defraud a Native American tribe in 2018. However, his one-year sentence, handed down in February 2022, has been repeatedly postponed amid appeals and over delays.

You are not making the point that you want to be making.

In conservative-la-la land, it's suspicious for a son to call his father. :cuckoo:

In conservative-la-la land, it's suspicious for a son to call his father. :cuckoo:

Ahhhhh, look at the little cultist trying to deflect away from what actually happened!

So cute....but you're so bad at it!

Forum List

Back