Let's just raise the minimum wage to $100.00 an hour....

lol...kinda weak dude.

Kinda weak? Shit its REALLY weak..he is just another republican floundering and flopping around because these god damn poor people want a wage they can actually live off of! You know how damn horrible that is!?

lol...kinda weak dude.

Because....

oh okay. Let's take this seriously. Giving people $2.85 more an hour is much more economically feasible then $92.75 more an hour.

When is the last time you heard about someone getting a $3 dollar raise? Now when is the last time you heard about someone getting a $92.75 dollar raise?

lol...kinda weak dude.

Kinda weak? Shit its REALLY weak..he is just another republican floundering and flopping around because these god damn poor people want a wage they can actually live off of! You know how damn horrible that is!?

Put a sock in it, S.O.N.I.O.N.
Prove my point...go ahead neg me again tard.

lol...kinda weak dude.

Because....

oh okay. Let's take this seriously. Giving people $2.85 more an hour is much more economically feasible then $92.75 more an hour.

When is the last time you heard about someone getting a $3 dollar raise? Now when is the last time you heard about someone getting a $92.75 dollar raise?

Unless yer a CEO never!

Just for reference 92.75 an hour would work out to be an extra $192,920 a year with a 40 hour work week. You'd have to be one damn fine and high up CEO to get that kind of raise in your company.

Shit most make more than that! I wished I worked for one of the companies that got bailed out then gave their CEO's several million dollar bonuses...life must be great to have connections!

lol...kinda weak dude.

Because....

Yer dumb... Instead of going to 100 an hour because the impending doom of such a retarded move is obvious, you instead what to move up slowly... where once again the impending doom is there, but it's simply less impending...

You simply would rather slowly destroy peoples lives than do it quickly. Min wage is incredibly destructive.

lol...kinda weak dude.

Uhhmmmmm, I'm Libertarian. Now if you want to see really weak, your reply is almost as weak as the reason to raise minimum. Full-time people making minimum wage could take 11 weeks of unpaid vacation and still be above the American poverty line. Go ahead and push for an increase in minimum wage and watch the "poor" people you falsely claim to fight for lose their jobs due to corporations having to compensate by cutting jobs. You are truly dumb!

lol...kinda weak dude.

Uhhmmmmm, I'm Libertarian. Now if you want to see really weak, your reply is almost as weak as the reason to raise minimum. Full-time people making minimum wage could take 11 weeks of unpaid vacation and still be above the American poverty line. Go ahead and push for an increase in minimum wage and watch the "poor" people you falsely claim to fight for lose their jobs due to corporations having to compensate by cutting jobs. You are truly dumb!
Even worse than a republican.:clap2:

lol...kinda weak dude.

Omg...$12,000 a year! They have it made! wtf are they complaining about?

What about the fact that the people that actually spend all their money suddenly have more to spend and consumerism goes up thus stimulating the economy? Wouldn't that lead to more jobs?

Omg...$12,000 a year! They have it made! wtf are they complaining about?

What about the fact that the people that actually spend all their money suddenly have more to spend and consumerism goes up thus stimulating the economy? Wouldn't that lead to more jobs?

Hooooollly fuck.... HooOoOOooooolllly fuck....

People like you have literally been the reason millions were killed. Stop, just fucking stop. The world does not need more of you in it.

lol...kinda weak dude.

Because....

Obama said there would be zero impact from raising the minimum wage. Since he is, allegedly, all about the middle class, and the wage increase he is talking about won't help, or hurt, them, why not make it big enough to help them?

Forum List

Back