Let's list all that we know about Tim Walz

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
Here are some things I have learned

been to communist China 30 times
got married on the anniversary of Tiennamen Square [not sure of spelling]
honeymooned there
is telling people the lie that the Chinese are all happy and "sharing" everything. . as if they have a choice --Hiel!

and maybe worst of all (?)

He ran in a district in OH where his constituents are mostly conservatives/Republicans

Then when he got into office.... stabbed them in the back!

Aren't all elite or aspiring- to- be- elite dims like this?

Even so... LOL: His family is for TRUMP!

kamel hairy really picked a fellow traveler!

honeymooned there
is telling people the lie that the Chinese are all happy and "sharing" everything. . as if they have a choice --Hiel!

He ran in a district in OH where his constituents are mostly conservatives/Republicans

Then when he got into office....!

in other words, you don't know anything about tim walz/

honeymooned there

• He has and continues to embellish his military service
  • He is not a CSM .. he was demoted because he failed to complete the required requisites.
  • He did not serve in a war zone and didn't carry a weapon of war in one.
  • He bailed on his unit as the commander before deployment to Iraq, even after volunteering to go.
  • He openly approves of the transgender lifestyle and approved unrealistic legislation ('Tampon Tim')
  • He performed poorly with rural Minnesotans in the most recent gubernatorial elections.
  • He continues to avoid the media.
  • He allowed Minneapolis to be destroyed as he deferred National Guard support and had them stand down.
  • He allowed a police station to be destroyed in Minneapolis
  • He consistently embellishes his history for political gain (i.e. his wife did not use IVF)
  • He embraces communism, and trivializes is for everyone to share.

honeymooned there

?????? When did Walz run for office in Ohio?

honeymooned there

He's an asset of the Chinese communist party.

Unlike Vance, Walz doesn't wear makeup. He doeesn't rock the eyeliner like Vance.

And he's not weird and creepy.

That's why the right hates him so much. Healthy masculinity triggers the Trump cult hard, because it shows the world how toxic the Trump cult "men" are.

Now, Trump cult losers, how does Moscow want you to respond to that? Run and check. You know, kneel before your RussoMasters, do what you do best, and then beg them for new lies.

• He has and continues to embellish his military service
  • He is not a CSM .. he was demoted because he failed to complete the required requisites.
  • He did not serve in a war zone and didn't carry a weapon of war in one.
  • He bailed on his unit as the commander before deployment to Iraq, even after volunteering to go.
  • He openly approves of the transgender lifestyle and approved unrealistic legislation ('Tampon Tim')
  • He performed poorly with rural Minnesotans in the most recent gubernatorial elections.
  • He continues to avoid the media.
  • He allowed Minneapolis to be destroyed as he deferred National Guard support and had them stand down.
  • He allowed a police station to be destroyed in Minneapolis
  • He consistently embellishes his history for political gain (i.e. his wife did not use IVF)
  • He embraces communism, and trivializes is for everyone to share.
Oh, I think I made a mistake and said OH instead of MN! Sorry about that.

In any case, he had conservative constituents and then turned dim libtard once elected

Anyhow, thanks for adding these things, some of which I knew (To list everything would take all day).

Unlike Vance, Walz doesn't wear makeup. He doeesn't rock the eyeliner like Vance.

And he's not weird and creepy.

That's why the right hates him so much. Healthy masculinity triggers the Trump cult hard, because it shows the world how toxic the Trump cult "men" are.

Now, Trump cult losers, how does Moscow want you to respond to that? Run and check. You know, kneel before your RussoMasters, do what you do best, and then beg them for new lies.

Sounds like you really hate the idea of a man wearing makeup. I'm guessing you've had some childhood trauma. I hope you get treatment.

Forum List

Back