Lets look at Benghazi through History!!!!!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
13592414_1174508782642174_1397984915307134875_n.jpg

My my how times have changed

Benghazi dried up and withered away ... kinda like Trump's nutsack.

The only thing that should be of interest is that they had months or warnings about an attack at Benghazi.

Warnings that the Brits and the Red Cross took seriously enough to pull their people out of the area.

The anniversary of 9-11 was coming up as well.

Hillary and her State Department did nothing. Four good men died because of that nothing.

Incompetence, thy name is Hillary.

Last edited:
The only thing that should be of interest is that they had months or warnings about an attack at Benghazi.

Warnings that the Brits and the Red Cross took seriously enough to pull their people out of the area.

The anniversary of 9-11 was coming up as well.

Hillary and her State Department did nothing. Four good men died because of that nothing.

Incompetence, they name is Hillary.
i was really bothered by the recent email (two weeks ago) that stated "fighting stopped for several hours after a f16's flyover."

thing thing about benghazi, other than the humiliated the gold stars, was the orchestrated conspiracy to cover it up for reelection.

this must have been nice for the families of the dead. six moths after it happened.

Last edited:
it's not everyday a libdem opens this aunt dora's box.. thank you.

Diplomat: U.S. Special Forces told "you can't go" to Benghazi during ...
www.cbsnews.com/.../diplomat-us-special-forces-told-you-cant-go-to-beng...
CBS News
May 6, 2013 - The U.S. Souda Bay Naval Base is an hour's flight from Libya. ... or two over Benghazi as quickly as possible after the attack commenced, ... Ambassador Susan Rice and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton initially ... And so, in my personal opinion, a fast-mover flying over Benghazi at .... Fight to retake Mosul.
Benghazi hearing: U.S. military assets were told to stand down ...
www.cnn.com/2013/05/06/politics/benghazi-whistleblower/
CNN
May 7, 2013 - Email ..... And so, in my personal opinion, a fast mover flying over Benghazi at some ... Kelly Ayotte, R-New Hampshire, why F-16s at Aviano Air Base in Italy ... had been told that it would take two to three hours to get them airborne, ... after which "the Libyan military agreed to fly their C-130 to Benghazi and ...
Official: US Special Forces team wasn't allowed to fly to Benghazi ...
investigations.nbcnews.com/_.../18086898-official-us-special-forces-te...
NBCNews.com
May 6, 2013 - 12, more than 12 hours after the fighting had ended. ..... Authorities claim that sending fighter jets over to the compound would not have worked ...

it would take three hours to get the f16's airborne... is that true ?

Did you forget about 9/11 and the warnings before that day?

RW's can't remember anything unless it's bullshit..
How many domestic terror attacks under obama?
Benghazi lead to Hillary's secret server which has lead to a gold mine of dem corruption.
Which has also has lead to how much the dems have corrupted the FBI and DOJ.

The only problem I had with Benghazi was their lying. Of course, this administration is a big bag of bullshit..

Benghazi is exactly why Donald Trump needs to be elected and Hillary Clinton sent to prison. Who better to seal our borders from the perps that Obama let in and someone has to pay for past sins.

BTW, most of the deaths listed in the OP weren't Americans. Clinton got Americans killed.

Here's the real truth (not biased rhetoric like the OP):
"Is Benghazi different? Absolutely," said Daveed Gartenstein-Ross, a senior fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies and an adjunct assistant professor in Georgetown University’s security studies program.

One reason, he said, is that an American ambassador died in the attack, which hadn’t happened since the 1970s. Another relevant question, Gartenstein-Ross said, "is whether what happened was put to the American people in an honest manner, not just with respect to the administration, but also with respect to the intelligence community."

"As always, what causes the problem is not so much what happens, but the response to it," said Theodore R. Bromund, a senior research fellow at the conservative Heritage Foundation. "‘If the administration had come out shortly after the attack and said, ‘Our consulate was attacked by organized Islamist forces, and we will pursue these terrorists and bring them to justice, one way or the other,’ I very much doubt there would be much juice in these hearings, if indeed they were being held at all."

Lance Janda, a military historian at Cameron University, agreed that Benghazi brings up important issues.

"We probably should have had more United States forces on site or at least nearby," he said. And the administration had a "muddled response in terms of releasing information," he added."

Hillary Clinton and Obama screwed up.

Last edited:
The only problem I had with Benghazi was their lying. Of course, this administration is a big bag of bullshit..
i think lying over those dead, pushing the video narrative, and lying to the families really spotlight her disdain for the military.

Benghazi is exactly why Donald Trump needs to be elected and Hillary Clinton sent to prison. Who better to seal our borders from the perps that Obama let in and someone has to pay for past sins.

BTW, most of the deaths listed in the OP weren't Americans. Clinton got Americans killed.

Here's the real truth (not biased rhetoric like the OP):
"Is Benghazi different? Absolutely," said Daveed Gartenstein-Ross, a senior fellow at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies and an adjunct assistant professor in Georgetown University’s security studies program.

One reason, he said, is that an American ambassador died in the attack, which hadn’t happened since the 1970s. Another relevant question, Gartenstein-Ross said, "is whether what happened was put to the American people in an honest manner, not just with respect to the administration, but also with respect to the intelligence community."

"As always, what causes the problem is not so much what happens, but the response to it," said Theodore R. Bromund, a senior research fellow at the conservative Heritage Foundation. "‘If the administration had come out shortly after the attack and said, ‘Our consulate was attacked by organized Islamist forces, and we will pursue these terrorists and bring them to justice, one way or the other,’ I very much doubt there would be much juice in these hearings, if indeed they were being held at all."

Lance Janda, a military historian at Cameron University, agreed that Benghazi brings up important issues.

"We probably should have had more United States forces on site or at least nearby," he said. And the administration had a "muddled response in terms of releasing information," he added."

Hillary Clinton and Obama screwed up.
thank you. there is this too:

he said this later in september.

Did you forget about 9/11 and the warnings before that day?

Neither Clinton nor Bush appear to have taken then seriously.

Its something about RWNJ's that even when they're wrong they try to drag the nearest dem down with them. You just complained about ignored warnings that resulted in 4 ppl dying.

Then I bring up ignored warnings that resulted in 3000 people dying and your response is "Well, everyone dropped the ball there. Ooopsie."

as former Sec Gates put it ,,

It's sort of a cartoonish impression of military capabilities and military forces," Gates said

The End.

Hillary got more people killed at Benghazi Consulate than all of those other Presidents in the OP

but wait, there's more...

However, a source who was in a squadron at Aviano on September 11, 2012 said he was told Fox News: 'a real world mission was going down'.

'There were people everywhere. That flight line was full of people, and we were all ready to go. Only they were waiting for the order. It never came.'

The source claimed he was not looking to give away any information that could damage the US military, however he said

Read more: F-16 pilots in Italy were on standby to help besieged US forces in Libya | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I admit that Clinton can't be put in jail for Benghazi alone, but Servergate and the bribing, ~$625,000.00, the head of the FBI through his wife is pure corruption.

Forum List

Back