Lets look at Benghazi through History!!!!!

I admit that Clinton can't be put in jail for Benghazi alone, but Servergate and the bribing, ~$625,000.00, the head of the FBI through his wife is pure corruption.
it's clinton approved corruption, i hope we don't have to get used to that again.

the video narrative

You mean the protest narrative don't you? They claimed that there was a copy cat protest/riot over that over-dubbed stupid trailer on You Tube, similar to the one at our embassy in Cairo, but at the co called Consulate building in Benghazi. They claimed that extremest came and joined in that protest or somehow used that event as cover to launch their attack. Obviously they didn't have all the facts yet, but didn't they admit that when they told the whole world that they would wait until the investigation was over before we'd know what really happened?

The video caused riots by Muslims at several embassy's didn't it?

The only thing that should be of interest is that they had months or warnings about an attack at Benghazi.

Did you forget about 9/11 and the warnings before that day?

Neither Clinton nor Bush appear to have taken then seriously.

Its something about RWNJ's that even when they're wrong they try to drag the nearest dem down with them. You just complained about ignored warnings that resulted in 4 ppl dying.

Then I bring up ignored warnings that resulted in 3000 people dying and your response is "Well, everyone dropped the ball there. Ooopsie."

Right Wing Nut Job? It's you who posted this lame misleading OP. Just where did you think it was going to take us? Revisionist history? Benghazi is absolutely a talking point for the elections in what happened in that Clinton and Obama screwed up on the warnings, their waiting thinking it was to protest an anti-Muhammad video and their non-action response. We can't have Hillary Clinton sleeping at the switch.

the video narrative

You mean the protest narrative don't you? They claimed that there was a copy cat protest/riot over that over-dubbed stupid trailer on You Tube, similar to the one at our embassy in Cairo, but at the co called Consulate building in Benghazi. They claimed that extremest came and joined in that protest or somehow used that event as cover to launch their attack. Obviously they didn't have all the facts yet, but didn't they admit that when they told the whole world that they would wait until the investigation was over before we'd know what really happened?

The video caused riots by Muslims at several embassy's didn't it?
yeah but not as many ambassadors killed in a premeditated terrorist attack on sovereign U.S. soil (heavily armed just out taking a walk one night.

and this was pretty bizarre.

US spends $70,000 on Pakistan ad denouncing anti-Muslim film
we'll probably never get that money back.

& did hillary say at the reception of the dead to the families she would send the video maker to jail, or did those four families make that up ?

The only thing that should be of interest is that they had months or warnings about an attack at Benghazi.

Its something about RWNJ's that even when they're wrong they try to drag the nearest dem down with them. You just complained about ignored warnings that resulted in 4 ppl dying.

Then I bring up ignored warnings that resulted in 3000 people dying and your response is "Well, everyone dropped the ball there. Ooopsie."

Well you have no problem blaming Bush but completely ignore the fact that he was in office for eight months and that the whole thing was planned on Clinton's watch.

Neither of them seemed to take the warning seriously at all.

You are one biased hack.

or did those four families make that up ?

The allegation that Clinton lied to victims’ families refers to events right after the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya. Three days after the attacks, President Barack Obama, Clinton and others met with the families of the four victims, gathering at Joint Base Andrews to receive the victims’ remains.

No one recorded these brief meetings behind closed doors. Family members and Clinton disagree on what was said. Especially given the emotional setting, memories — both Clinton’s and the families’ — might be fuzzy.

Checking Patricia Smith's claims about Clinton and Benghazi

Some family members don’t remember any discussion of a video. (Some do)

Jan Stevens, father of Ambassador Chris Stevens, told PolitiFact that the first time he heard anything about a video was when the Washington Post Fact Checker called him with a similar question. He confirmed that he heard "nothing whatsoever" about a video from Clinton but declined to comment further.

Tyrone Woods’ mother, Cheryl Bennett, told PolitiFact that when she spoke with Clinton, she "never heard the word ‘video’ mentioned. That’s just a fact." Bennett, who is estranged from Charles Woods, said the motivation behind the attack didn’t come up in her brief interaction with Clinton.

Barbara Doherty, Glen Doherty’s mother, didn’t recall talking with Clinton about a video and said she remembered Clinton as being sincere and crying, according to theWashington Post.

as former Sec Gates put it ,,

It's sort of a cartoonish impression of military capabilities and military forces," Gates said

The End.

They think it goes like this

it did go like that, except for the air support,.. still glad you started this thread ?

i can see that you and hillary and obama take benghazi equally seriously.

It went like the opening scene from a cartoon huh? Yes, I am glad I started this thread to show Republicans making deaths a partisan stage show and to expose you think the Military is like the GI Joe opener.

Well you have no problem blaming Bush but completely ignore the fact that he was in office for eight months and that the whole thing was planned on Clinton's watch.

You are one biased hack.

You dont know when it was planned. Planning has never been a problem until you need a way to ignore someone ignoring warnings for an event that killed 2996 more people than the one you're all upset about.

Warnings that the Brits and the Red Cross took seriously enough to pull their people out of the area.

The anniversary of 9-11 was coming up as well.

Hillary and her State Department did nothing. Four good men died because of that nothing.

Incompetence, thy name is Hillary.

'the only thing of interest'

The United States had months of warning before the Lebanon barracks attack where 254 marines died.

Reagan and his administration did nothing. 254 marines died because of that nothing.

Yet Democrats put our country before politics and didn't spend years trying to blame Reagan and the GOP for those deaths.

BTW, most of the deaths listed in the OP weren't Americans. Clinton got Americans killed..

Why do you think that the 254 Marines and 18 CIA officers were not Americans?

Every President will take actions that results in getting Americans killed. Reagan did, Clinton did, Bush did, Obama has.

The difference with Benghazi is that the GOP put politics ahead of the country and spent years trying to blame Obama- and now Clinton.

You are one biased hack.

You dont know when it was planned. Planning has never been a problem until you need a way to ignore someone ignoring warnings for an event that killed 2996 more people than the one you're all upset about.

Oh so you think that was planned in the eight months Bush was in office??

You are one dumbass biased hack. That you are.

BTW, most of the deaths listed in the OP weren't Americans. Clinton got Americans killed..

Why do you think that the 254 Marines and 18 CIA officers were not Americans?

Every President will take actions that results in getting Americans killed. Reagan did, Clinton did, Bush did, Obama has.

The difference with Benghazi is that the GOP put politics ahead of the country and spent years trying to blame Obama- and now Clinton.

Benghazi was completely preventable. They had loads of warning and did nothing.

The buck stops on Hillary's desk and douchebag had no problem jetting of to his Vegas fundraiser the next day so I doubt four dead men bothered him one little bit.

You are one biased hack.

The timeline I think doesnt matter. Its only what you can prove. And like I said you dont know how long it took but lets be clear. You were upset at Obama for missing the warning that ended in 4 dead.

You are giving now your 3rd or 4th excuse to why missing the warnings that killed 3000 is the fault of many different people. 4 dead is just like 3000 dead. Hell the way you're responding the smaller number gets you angrier

13592414_1174508782642174_1397984915307134875_n.jpg

My my how times have changed

Yes, things have changed.

W never covered up his administrations actions in Benghazi, Obama did cover up his administration's actions in Benghazi.

Quite different

or did those four families make that up ?

The allegation that Clinton lied to victims’ families refers to events right after the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya. Three days after the attacks, President Barack Obama, Clinton and others met with the families of the four victims, gathering at Joint Base Andrews to receive the victims’ remains.

No one recorded these brief meetings behind closed doors. Family members and Clinton disagree on what was said. Especially given the emotional setting, memories — both Clinton’s and the families’ — might be fuzzy.

Checking Patricia Smith's claims about Clinton and Benghazi

Some family members don’t remember any discussion of a video. (Some do)

Jan Stevens, father of Ambassador Chris Stevens, told PolitiFact that the first time he heard anything about a video was when the Washington Post Fact Checker called him with a similar question. He confirmed that he heard "nothing whatsoever" about a video from Clinton but declined to comment further.

Tyrone Woods’ mother, Cheryl Bennett, told PolitiFact that when she spoke with Clinton, she "never heard the word ‘video’ mentioned. That’s just a fact." Bennett, who is estranged from Charles Woods, said the motivation behind the attack didn’t come up in her brief interaction with Clinton.

Barbara Doherty, Glen Doherty’s mother, didn’t recall talking with Clinton about a video and said she remembered Clinton as being sincere and crying, according to theWashington Post.
sounds as if you believe hillary.

You are one biased hack.

The timeline I think doesnt matter. Its only what you can prove. And like I said you dont know how long it took but lets be clear. You were upset at Obama for missing the warning that ended in 4 dead.

You are giving now your 3rd or 4th excuse to why missing the warnings that killed 3000 is the fault of many different people. 4 dead is just like 3000 dead. Hell the way you're responding the smaller number gets you angrier

Third or fourth excuse?? Reach much?? Oh and can you prove it wasn't planned on Clinton's watch. I doubt it.

There is no excuse for the missed warnings of 9-11 and both Bush and Clinton are to blame. Of course Bush will forever get the blame because he was POTUS but you can bet your ass Clinton is on his knees every day thanking God that those terrorists waited those eight months.

If Hillary had pulled our people out of Benghazi like the Brits and the Red Cross did then there would have been no Benghazi.

I have to wonder why every time Benghazi comes up you deflect to 9-11. Deflect much dumbass?? Why yes, yes you do.

Last edited:
as former Sec Gates put it ,,

It's sort of a cartoonish impression of military capabilities and military forces," Gates said

The End.

They think it goes like this

it did go like that, except for the air support,.. still glad you started this thread ?

i can see that you and hillary and obama take benghazi equally seriously.

It went like the opening scene from a cartoon huh? Yes, I am glad I started this thread to show Republicans making deaths a partisan stage show and to expose you think the Military is like the GI Joe opener.

but it was you who casually posted a cartoon abount benghazi.

Forum List

Back