Let's make america SANE again

Whines about originality while posting the same exact shit daily. Too funny.

Yes the far left drones do not liked to be mocked, day in and day out!

As you drones keep proving!

Says the irony impaired broken record.

Yes you are irony impaired, like all far left drones!

That is nothing new! Once the far left is pushed out of power around the world then the human race can grow up!

The far left religion is worse that extreme Islam, as they prove day in and day out on this board!

More proof that the far left should be sterilized..

Yes the far left drones do not liked to be mocked, day in and day out!

As you drones keep proving!

That is nothing new! Once the far left is pushed out of power around the world then the human race can grow up!

The far left religion is worse that extreme Islam, as they prove day in and day out on this board!

See how the far left drones act when yo make them face reality?

1. Get rid of affirmative action. Tell the women and blacks there is no conspiracy to hold them down. They simply don't have the ability of white men.

2. No jobs and no benefits for illegals. We can't let the whole world dump their welfare trash on us. And cut legal immigration back to a few thousand a year.

3. Make welfare unpleasant. No more $30,000 a year for you. You live in a barracks with 50 other welfare queens and get $2 a day for meals.
This is as ignorant as it is hateful and ridiculous.
The world would be better without your spawn too....:lol:

Oh the irony impaired broken records and their comments.

Once again these far left drones continue to prove my comments!

Once again the broken record proves my point.

Yes we know the far left has a mentality of a two year old..

That is why you should be sterilized..

Oh the irony impaired broken record and their comments.

And the far left dornes continue to prove my comments!

Voting far left is never the answer ever!

1. Get rid of affirmative action. Tell the women and blacks there is no conspiracy to hold them down. They simply don't have the ability of white men.

2. No jobs and no benefits for illegals. We can't let the whole world dump their welfare trash on us. And cut legal immigration back to a few thousand a year.

3. Make welfare unpleasant. No more $30,000 a year for you. You live in a barracks with 50 other welfare queens and get $2 a day for meals.

Affirmative action tries to help a segment of the population that centuries of discrimination has put at a disadvantage.

If you oppose affirmative action, you are effectively saying that you want to perpetuate that disadvantage.
oh thats right. lets create a disadvantage for those that did not have anything to do with what ever happened 40 or 50 years ago.
Hey, a black kids stole my bike when I was 13, think I should be allowed to get a new bike from some black family that had nothing to do with it? I mean, it would only be fair.

You prove my point.

The irony impaired broken record doesn't appear to like the taste his own medicine.

The irony impaired far left drone, just drones on and on and attacks anything that is not far left !

Affirmative action tries to help a segment of the population that centuries of discrimination has put at a disadvantage.

If you oppose affirmative action, you are effectively saying that you want to perpetuate that disadvantage.
oh thats right. lets create a disadvantage for those that did not have anything to do with what ever happened 40 or 50 years ago.
Hey, a black kids stole my bike when I was 13, think I should be allowed to get a new bike from some black family that had nothing to do with it? I mean, it would only be fair.

You prove my point.

You far left drones never a real point to make, you just run debunked religious dogma..

If you hire or accept a student based purely on the color of their skin, gender or religion, you are telling them and the rest of the world that the only reason they got the job or got accepted, was because of a check box. Then again, in this age of you can be or feel what you want to be, check the box. Check the box because you feel that you are Black (today) or a woman (at the moment). See what you people created? Bruce Jenner and Rachel Dolezal can take jobs and competitive academic slots based on so-called "centuries of discrimination".

Forum List

Back