Let's not forget the real reason for gun rights

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
One is to keep our selves safe from a tyrannical government and LEO.

Two is to keep our selves safe from the Alt Right with its perfidious social and cultural taboos.

'Guns Kept People Alive' During The Civil Rights Movement

'Guns Kept People Alive' During The Civil Rights Movement

• This Nonviolent Stuff'll Get You Killed
    How Guns Made the Civil Rights Movement Possible

by Charles E., Jr. Cobb

Hardcover, 294 pages

This year marks the 50th anniversary of many pivotal events in the civil rights movement, and to commemorate "Freedom Summer," Tell Me More is diving into books that explore that theme.

Yup. Ask the Dakota protesters how non-violent protesting is going. How many of the lunatics at the bird sanctuary in Oregon were hospitalized by rubber bullets? Caught hypothermia from thugs blasting them with freezing water?

Liberals, drop your gun control bullshit and arm up. A powerful minority in the country just voted in a man to the Presidency in the hopes that he'll come after you and yours. Know your rights and use them.

• Banned
The far right and alt right are absolutely chaffed they can't intimidate anyone anymore.

They are such a buncha snowflakes and cuchs.

Damn Jake you really are slow.

Without guns, the elites and statists would get away with every thing.

Did it ever occur to you that without guns, the USA would not exist? Would any revolutionary movement exist without guns? Of course not...you silly doufus.

Of course, without guns your heroes Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro, etc........would likely have not gained power and murdered millions. I suppose they would have found other ways to murder people...right?

Did it ever occur to you that without guns, the USA would not exist? Would any revolutionary movement exist without guns? Of course not...you silly doufus.

Of course, without guns your heroes Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro, etc........would likely have not gained power and murdered millions. I suppose they would have found other ways to murder people...right?
They gained power on waves of extreme nationalism and xenophobia. History tends to repeat itself. That's why Democrats need to drop the anti-gun bullshit and prepare themselves.

Yup. Ask the Dakota protesters how non-violent protesting is going. How many of the lunatics at the bird sanctuary in Oregon were hospitalized by rubber bullets? Caught hypothermia from thugs blasting them with freezing water?

Liberals, drop your gun control bullshit and arm up. A powerful minority in the country just voted in a man to the Presidency in the hopes that he'll come after you and yours. Know your rights and use them.

Did you get a gun?

Did you get a gun?
Already had 2. I've barely used either in years. I'm thinking it's time to start practicing again.

They gained power on waves of extreme nationalism and xenophobia. History tends to repeat itself. That's why Democrats need to drop the anti-gun bullshit and prepare themselves.
WTF? If one is on the Left, one knows NOTHING about history. So, you can forget them stopping their tyrannical efforts to take guns from law abiding people or arming themselves.

WTF? If one is on the Left, one knows NOTHING about history. So, you can forget them stopping their tyrannical efforts to take guns from law abiding people or arming themselves.
Or about proposing things like religious registries and attacking the rights of minority groups that fell out of their favor? Nah, I know my history pretty well.

14264092_1795833360654464_6185971963771351861_n.jpg

Jake would be railing against the founders if they were here today. He would be 100% a loyalist to King George.

Did you get a gun?
Already had 2. I've barely used either in years. I'm thinking it's time to start practicing again.

Interesting. Yeah, I kick around the idea here and there about getting one myself. Hell, if Dan Bilzerian owns guns maybe it's not so bad after all! I could go shootin' drones here in the desert and maybe get some of them hot bitches in bikinis

Did you get a gun?

Interesting. Yeah, I kick around the idea here and there about getting one myself. Hell, if Dan Bilzerian owns guns maybe it's not so bad after all! I could go shootin' drones here in the desert and maybe get some of them hot bitches in bikinis
As long as you're not an irresponsible gun owner who buys a bazillion of them, keeps them in places where they can be easily accessed by children or stolen by criminals, or sell them to people without knowing their background, it can be a good thing to have a gun. Remember, we have more guns than citizens in this country, and it's easier for a criminal to get a gun here than anywhere else in the world, so you might as well protect yourself. That's the best argument there is against gun control.

View attachment 100467

Jake would be railing against the founders if they were here today. He would be 100% a loyalist to King George.
^ This poster openly desires what the Nazi's wanted. This is a major portion of Trump's base. Remember that the next time you're demanding more gun control in the cities and areas where the people he hates most reside.

Did you get a gun?

As long as you're not an irresponsible gun owner who buys a bazillion of them, keeps them in places where they can be easily accessed by children or stolen by criminals, or sell them to people without knowing their background, it can be a good thing to have a gun. Remember, we have more guns than citizens in this country, and it's easier for a criminal to get a gun here than anywhere else in the world, so you might as well protect yourself. That's the best argument there is against gun control.

The point I always get stuck on is that resorting to a gun to do your protection for you seems....almost counter-productive and impractical. It's such a powerful last resort with the possibility of actually killing another human being in a fight of defense. Seems more practical, even though it would require more effort, to take some street-level self defense classes and take up some fighting/UFC/boxing training. What if your gun isn't easily accessible in an emergency situation? You better goddamn know how to defend yourself without a weapon. Know what I'm saying?

Did you get a gun?

The point I always get stuck on is that resorting to a gun to do your protection for you seems....almost counter-productive and impractical. It's such a powerful last resort with the possibility of actually killing another human being in a fight of defense. Seems more practical, even though it would require more effort, to take some street-level self defense classes and take up some fighting/UFC/boxing training. What if your gun isn't easily accessible in an emergency situation? You better goddamn know how to defend yourself without a weapon. Know what I'm saying?
History is full of people who survived or died because they did or didn't have that last resort available. Odds are you'll never need it, but the chances that shit hits the fan and you will are going to go considerably up on January 20.

Two is to keep ourselves safe from the Alt Right with its perfidious social and cultural taboos.

Lol. I find this funny. You're as perfidious as they come Jake. You seem to think guns are for protecting you from people whose opinions you disagree with. What are you going to do? Kill them? When have they come beating down your door wanting to force their social and cultural taboos on you?

Why do you lie about the purpose of the Second Amendment, Jake?

Forum List

Back