Let's not forget the real reason for gun rights

Yup. Ask the Dakota protesters how non-violent protesting is going. How many of the lunatics at the bird sanctuary in Oregon were hospitalized by rubber bullets? Caught hypothermia from thugs blasting them with freezing water?

Liberals, drop your gun control bullshit and arm up. A powerful minority in the country just voted in a man to the Presidency in the hopes that he'll come after you and yours. Know your rights and use them.

Did you get a gun?
Already had 2. I've barely used either in years. I'm thinking it's time to start practicing again.

Interesting. Yeah, I kick around the idea here and there about getting one myself. Hell, if Dan Bilzerian owns guns maybe it's not so bad after all! I could go shootin' drones here in the desert and maybe get some of them hot bitches in bikinis
As long as you're not an irresponsible gun owner who buys a bazillion of them, keeps them in places where they can be easily accessed by children or stolen by criminals, or sell them to people without knowing their background, it can be a good thing to have a gun. Remember, we have more guns than citizens in this country, and it's easier for a criminal to get a gun here than anywhere else in the world, so you might as well protect yourself. That's the best argument there is against gun control.

The point I always get stuck on is that resorting to a gun to do your protection for you seems....almost counter-productive and impractical. It's such a powerful last resort with the possibility of actually killing another human being in a fight of defense. Seems more practical, even though it would require more effort, to take some street-level self defense classes and take up some fighting/UFC/boxing training. What if your gun isn't easily accessible in an emergency situation? You better goddamn know how to defend yourself without a weapon. Know what I'm saying?
Bringing a knife to a gun fight?

Yup. Ask the Dakota protesters how non-violent protesting is going. How many of the lunatics at the bird sanctuary in Oregon were hospitalized by rubber bullets? Caught hypothermia from thugs blasting them with freezing water?

Liberals, drop your gun control bullshit and arm up. A powerful minority in the country just voted in a man to the Presidency in the hopes that he'll come after you and yours. Know your rights and use them.

Did you get a gun?
Already had 2. I've barely used either in years. I'm thinking it's time to start practicing again.

Interesting. Yeah, I kick around the idea here and there about getting one myself. Hell, if Dan Bilzerian owns guns maybe it's not so bad after all! I could go shootin' drones here in the desert and maybe get some of them hot bitches in bikinis
As long as you're not an irresponsible gun owner who buys a bazillion of them, keeps them in places where they can be easily accessed by children or stolen by criminals, or sell them to people without knowing their background, it can be a good thing to have a gun. Remember, we have more guns than citizens in this country, and it's easier for a criminal to get a gun here than anywhere else in the world, so you might as well protect yourself. That's the best argument there is against gun control.
There you go again, thinking guns kill people - when it's people that kill people. And by the way it does not matter how many firearms an individual buys… They have every right to. shit for brains
:lmao:

Guns don't kill people, husbands that come home early do.

So you would troll rather than argue on the OP? OK.

Why do you not support our 2dA rights, Soggy.

One is to keep our selves safe from a tyrannical government and LEO.

Two is to keep our selves safe from the Alt Right with its perfidious social and cultural taboos.

'Guns Kept People Alive' During The Civil Rights Movement

• This Nonviolent Stuff'll Get You Killed
    How Guns Made the Civil Rights Movement Possible

by Charles E., Jr. Cobb

Hardcover, 294 pages

This year marks the 50th anniversary of many pivotal events in the civil rights movement, and to commemorate "Freedom Summer," Tell Me More is diving into books that explore that theme.
Buy more guns and ammo...

Two is to keep our selves safe from the Alt Right with its perfidious social and cultural taboos.

Three - to keep us safe from those who actually were behind 911....

So you would troll rather than argue on the OP? OK.

Why do you not support our 2dA rights, Soggy.

Dude, the OP that the 2nd amendment was put in place to you and your fellow alt lefters from the alt right is retarded.
Thank you for finally addressing the OP instead of just flaming, kiddo. :lol:

The 2dA is to protect us from enemies domestic and foreign. The alt right is domestic and dangerous, so the other 85% of America has its eyes of the Alt Right.

by Charles E., Jr. Cobb

Hardcover, 294 pages

This year marks the 50th anniversary of many pivotal events in the civil rights movement, and to commemorate "Freedom Summer," Tell Me More is diving into books that explore that theme.

Alt-Right is a fake ass boogie man Jake, but if the sister humpers get uppity then you damn right you can shoot them.
Breitbart says you are stupid, then. We all knew that.

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right in . . . Breitbart. March 29, 2016.

Breitbart, yeah who cares. Re-branded meth heads dont impress me. outside of message boards no one even knows what the hell they are. But you are right. The 2nd is indeed in place to resist a government if it were to go all white power. Kind of makes one question the democrat and liberal republican agenda a bit as they are heavily invested in keeping poor minorities unarmed. Anway, Breitbart aint nothing but alex jones to me. So fuck'em.
You are not expert, not the decider, so what impresses you does not matter.

Breitbart talking about what is the alt right, though, has merit, although most of it is "fake news."

and skin heads in suits dont just not impress me, but they dont even pop up on 90% of Americas radar. sorry man but that booginman just dont got legs no matter how much you want them to.

by Charles E., Jr. Cobb

Hardcover, 294 pages

Alt-Right is a fake ass boogie man Jake, but if the sister humpers get uppity then you damn right you can shoot them.
Breitbart says you are stupid, then. We all knew that.

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right in . . . Breitbart. March 29, 2016.

Breitbart, yeah who cares. Re-branded meth heads dont impress me. outside of message boards no one even knows what the hell they are. But you are right. The 2nd is indeed in place to resist a government if it were to go all white power. Kind of makes one question the democrat and liberal republican agenda a bit as they are heavily invested in keeping poor minorities unarmed. Anway, Breitbart aint nothing but alex jones to me. So fuck'em.
You are not expert, not the decider, so what impresses you does not matter.

Breitbart talking about what is the alt right, though, has merit, although most of it is "fake news."

and skin heads in suits dont just not impress me, but they dont even pop up on 90% of Americas radar. sorry man but that booginman just dont got legs no matter how much you want them to.
Sure, it does. You don't see that an armed and vicious alt right is exactly what this country needs to be aware of. Militias, shooting clubs, etc. If they are political, they need a public face so all can watch them. If there are such on the left, the same need is there.

Something many of you people still need to realize is that the government we need to protect ourselves from is about 50/50 DEMOCRATS and REPUBLICANS. Not one or the other. One big machine. Wolves disguised as elephants or donkeys (or asses, if you will).

The problem for the historically impaired is that it was the racist democrat party that opposed Civil Rights and lynched civil rights workers. The question is whether rants like this are intended to spark armed anarchy because the same racists were disappointed that Blacks voted for Trump in record numbers.

The problem for the historically impaired is that it was the racist democrat party that opposed Civil Rights and lynched civil rights workers. The question is whether rants like this are intended to spark armed anarchy because the same racists were disappointed that Blacks voted for Trump in record numbers.
Those "same racists" who are still living are overwhelmingly in the GOP, as whitehall well knows.

The millennial, genxrs, and most of the baby boomers are welll aware of the alt right's attempt to revise history.

It is failing and has been for a very long time.

The far right and alt right are absolutely chaffed they can't intimidate anyone anymore.

They are such a buncha snowflakes and cuchs.
Uhhh, you DO realize, don't you, that the wailing and caterwauling is coming from the left side of things that lost in this last election and are absolutely in a panic that they are out of power? It's not the right that's rioting.

The far right and alt right are absolutely chaffed they can't intimidate anyone anymore.

Uhhh, you DO realize, don't you, that the wailing and caterwauling is coming from the left side of things that lost in this last election and are absolutely in a panic that they are out of power? It's not the right that's rioting.
You do realize that you guys got stupid in Trump's rallies hurt some people, were told stop, hurt some more people, and then got the snot kicked out of you by the lefties for months.

You are simply mad the 2dA is there to protect all Americans from foes foreign and domestic.

Nobody is out to ban guns!!!!!

Fucking ponderous that you can't bring up keeping guns from psychos wh out it turning to "banning all guns" !

You do realize that you guys got stupid in Trump's rallies hurt some people, were told stop, hurt some more people, and then got the snot kicked out of you by the lefties for months.

You are simply mad the 2dA is there to protect all Americans from foes foreign and domestic.
Actually, paid agitators tried to start a bunch of crap and got beat up in a vain attempt to make Trump look violent. I'm quite happy the 2nd is there, I just don't know that leftist snowflakes can handle guns without hurting themselves.

by Charles E., Jr. Cobb

Hardcover, 294 pages

Yes.....guns were important since one of the first things the democrats did was to disarm freed black slaves...so that their terrorist arm, the kkk could murder blacks and their Republican allies and liberators easily.........

This is why democrats still hate guns to this day...republicans used guns to kill enough democrats to free the slaves, and freed black slaves used guns to fight off democrat klansmen who were murdering them......

Damn Jake you really are slow.

Without guns, the elites and statists would get away with every thing.

Did it ever occur to you that without guns, the USA would not exist? Would any revolutionary movement exist without guns? Of course not...you silly doufus.

Of course, without guns your heroes Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro, etc........would likely have not gained power and murdered millions. I suppose they would have found other ways to murder people...right?

He is not capable of rational thought...but this thread does highlight how important guns are to human freedom....

Damn Jake you really are slow.

Without guns, the elites and statists would get away with every thing.

Did it ever occur to you that without guns, the USA would not exist? Would any revolutionary movement exist without guns? Of course not...you silly doufus.

Of course, without guns your heroes Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro, etc........would likely have not gained power and murdered millions. I suppose they would have found other ways to murder people...right?
They gained power on waves of extreme nationalism and xenophobia. History tends to repeat itself. That's why Democrats need to drop the anti-gun bullshit and prepare themselves.
WTF? If one is on the Left, one knows NOTHING about history. So, you can forget them stopping their tyrannical efforts to take guns from law abiding people or arming themselves.
Or about proposing things like religious registries and attacking the rights of minority groups that fell out of their favor? Nah, I know my history pretty well.

Registries? You mean the paperwork all immigrants fill out to become citizens you moron........the only ones attacking minorities...are democrat minorities attacking and kiling each other in democrat voting districts.....

Nobody is out to ban guns!!!!!

Fucking ponderous that you can't bring up keeping guns from psychos wh out it turning to "banning all guns" !

You are wrong......the clintons planned on using threats of law suits to get gun makers to bend to their will...I have posted about this in other threads...

Forum List

Back