Let's not forget the real reason for gun rights

There are stories the last few weeks of blacks buying more guns because they have once again listened to the racist democrats, and they believe there will be more racism rather than less racism.......they really, really need to stop listening to the political party that owned the slaves, and is the home of racism...

And for some reason the left thinks conservatives will be upset by this news.......which again shows how dumb leftists are....one, they think Trump supporters are racist....not true....two...they think we mind that blacks are buying guns......we are happy that they have finally realized the importance of firearms for personal protection against not only thugs, but also against the government....I hope law Abiding Americans of all colors exercise their 2nd Amendment right to self defense if they feel the need.....

Now...if only they will stop voting for the racist party, the democrats, they might have some success....

The point I always get stuck on is that resorting to a gun to do your protection for you seems....almost counter-productive and impractical. It's such a powerful last resort with the possibility of actually killing another human being in a fight of defense. Seems more practical, even though it would require more effort, to take some street-level self defense classes and take up some fighting/UFC/boxing training. What if your gun isn't easily accessible in an emergency situation? You better goddamn know how to defend yourself without a weapon. Know what I'm saying?

Boy...you aren't very bright....tell the 60 year old, 5' 4" woman with bad hips and arthritis to learn Brazilian jujutsu or Krav Maga......

Have you ever studied actual self defense with guns...in the real world....? You should really study this before you post.......

Well, I am not a 60 year old, 5'4" woman with bad hips and arthritis. I'm a healthy man capable of fighting with my fists -- guns are not a practical solution for self defense. Guns trick you into thinking it's a good solution and give you a false sense of security.
You bring your fists to a gun fight and see who leaves alive.

All of these arguments like "bring a knife to a gun fight, bring your fists to a gun fight" make the assumption that you even have time to get your gun from a securely stored location. This simply isn't realistic and you guys know that. It is far more likely that you'll find yourself in a situation forced to defend yourself without notice and without access to your gun than you will find yourself in a situation where your attacker gives you a heads up and says "Hey, I'm gonna attack you and rob you. I'm gonna count to 10, to give you time to go get your gun, so you can come back armed so we can have an equal fight. Ready? 1....2...."

Do you understand what concealed and open carry are? Do you ever study actual cases of gun self defense?

LOL....I'm not going to be carrying a fucking gun with me in public. What do you think I am, some pussified scurred rightist who has to arm himself everywhere he goes?

Are you actually an adult? I have to think you are a teenager or something , for the responses you have given.....there is nothing wrong with that....but you really need to do more research....

Done plenty of research. I keep coming back to the same conclusion -- guns as a form of self-defense is not practical.

PS: Your fucking little gun is no match for a skilled fighter. You gun nuts who are lulled into a false sense of security through your gun are easily disarmed within seconds by someone trained.

Yup. Ask the Dakota protesters how non-violent protesting is going. How many of the lunatics at the bird sanctuary in Oregon were hospitalized by rubber bullets? Caught hypothermia from thugs blasting them with freezing water?

Liberals, drop your gun control bullshit and arm up. A powerful minority in the country just voted in a man to the Presidency in the hopes that he'll come after you and yours. Know your rights and use them.

Did you get a gun?
Already had 2. I've barely used either in years. I'm thinking it's time to start practicing again.

Interesting. Yeah, I kick around the idea here and there about getting one myself. Hell, if Dan Bilzerian owns guns maybe it's not so bad after all! I could go shootin' drones here in the desert and maybe get some of them hot bitches in bikinis
As long as you're not an irresponsible gun owner who buys a bazillion of them, keeps them in places where they can be easily accessed by children or stolen by criminals, or sell them to people without knowing their background, it can be a good thing to have a gun. Remember, we have more guns than citizens in this country, and it's easier for a criminal to get a gun here than anywhere else in the world, so you might as well protect yourself. That's the best argument there is against gun control.

The point I always get stuck on is that resorting to a gun to do your protection for you seems....almost counter-productive and impractical. It's such a powerful last resort with the possibility of actually killing another human being in a fight of defense. Seems more practical, even though it would require more effort, to take some street-level self defense classes and take up some fighting/UFC/boxing training. What if your gun isn't easily accessible in an emergency situation? You better goddamn know how to defend yourself without a weapon. Know what I'm saying?

MMA sounds reasonable until you meet an armed intruder/assailant at 20'. If you are in an area where either concealed, or open, carry is permitted, said person will probablt not try to assault you to begin with. Just saying.

Boy...you aren't very bright....tell the 60 year old, 5' 4" woman with bad hips and arthritis to learn Brazilian jujutsu or Krav Maga......

Have you ever studied actual self defense with guns...in the real world....? You should really study this before you post.......

Well, I am not a 60 year old, 5'4" woman with bad hips and arthritis. I'm a healthy man capable of fighting with my fists -- guns are not a practical solution for self defense. Guns trick you into thinking it's a good solution and give you a false sense of security.

All of these arguments like "bring a knife to a gun fight, bring your fists to a gun fight" make the assumption that you even have time to get your gun from a securely stored location. This simply isn't realistic and you guys know that. It is far more likely that you'll find yourself in a situation forced to defend yourself without notice and without access to your gun than you will find yourself in a situation where your attacker gives you a heads up and says "Hey, I'm gonna attack you and rob you. I'm gonna count to 10, to give you time to go get your gun, so you can come back armed so we can have an equal fight. Ready? 1....2...."

Do you understand what concealed and open carry are? Do you ever study actual cases of gun self defense?

LOL....I'm not going to be carrying a fucking gun with me in public. What do you think I am, some pussified scurred rightist who has to arm himself everywhere he goes?

Are you actually an adult? I have to think you are a teenager or something , for the responses you have given.....there is nothing wrong with that....but you really need to do more research....

Done plenty of research. I keep coming back to the same conclusion -- guns as a form of self-defense is not practical.

PS: Your fucking little gun is no match for a skilled fighter. You gun nuts who are lulled into a false sense of security through your gun are easily disarmed within seconds by someone trained.

Yes...you have done no research....good to know.

Sorry, if you are taking a martial arts class you should find a different instructor...they are selling you a load of crap.

Why are you afraid of guns? Are you a pussy?

He is likely too young to own or carry one...I might guess he is taking a martial arts class and his instructor is selling him some silliness...

He is likely too young to own or carry one...I might guess he is taking a martial arts class and his instructor is selling him some silliness...
If he thinks his fists can defeat a gun, he has lost his mind.

Forum List

Back