Lets Say,Alien From Mars Lands.Then Shoots Up Busy Bar/Club In New York.Who Gets The Blame?

and remember when they blamed Trump for a shooting on the other side of the world? Has it gotten to this point where Trump is officially blamed for all mass shootings no matter what the circumstances?
So lets say an alien from Mars lands somewhere near Manhattan, then gets his hands on some AK-47 type weapon, walks into a larger and busy bar/night club. has a field day with his weapon. Will CNN/MSNBC and the rest directly blame Donald Trump?
:1peleas:

When a Martian comes to NYC and shoots anyone... You can blame me...

Trump uses said the people in El Paso were 'Rapists and Murders'... He has let people shout out about shoot immigrants...

He said he could shoot people himself and face no consequences...

Why doesn't he take responsibilities for his actions... This kid used the same language as Trump...

and remember when they blamed Trump for a shooting on the other side of the world? Has it gotten to this point where Trump is officially blamed for all mass shootings no matter what the circumstances?
So lets say an alien from Mars lands somewhere near Manhattan, then gets his hands on some AK-47 type weapon, walks into a larger and busy bar/night club. has a field day with his weapon. Will CNN/MSNBC and the rest directly blame Donald Trump?
:1peleas:

Q. Who Gets The Blame?

A. Franklin Clarence Mars***

***Yes, meets a CrusaderFrank idiot-gram. At least mine is humorous. Oh, and BTW, Trump is not legally responsible for the carnage last week, the Three Mass Murders were done by Monsters, Trump is cullpable (i.e. Morally Corrupt) for unleashing the monsters, along with the NRA and Moscow Mitch.

An alien from Korea murdered 33 people at Va. Tech Blackburg in 2007 and the MSM managed to blame everyone else but the democrat governor who rigged the system so that insane people would have their privacy rights protected.
i think that if the alien came from Urranus, Biden or Shrillary would of gotten the blame

Forum List

Back