Lets Say,Supreme Court Says No To Paying Off Student Loans.Will The Far Left/Infamous Liberals Declare The Five Judges As Racists?

No.

I am betting you get called a racist more than the average person.
I’m betting the average person doesn’t get called racist because the average person isn’t.
This is a huge part of your emotional deformity-you feel they are.

So what happens if they say no to paying off student loans? and at least five judges agree. are we gonna go thru this again will complete losers getting paid to protest in front of their homes? will the cast of the view call all of them "racists"? and that would be laffable being the case has nothing to do with race. but odds are the left will create an excuse/reasons why the decision by at least five judges will be considered a "White Racist" decison to not pay off the student loans of about 100 Million black college graduates who are still living with their parents, or living paycheck to paycheck. Right?

Most of us did note that the majority of protestors yesterday outside of SCOTUS were black.

Same.

I am betting that you get called racist more than the average person, because you are racist.
Not the topic so switch attempt failed
I lived and worked for 35 years in and with the most affluent black community in the nation-Prince Georges County MD
You dont work, ride a school bus, and have someone at home telling you what to say.
The Rubber room is your level
Go there kid.

I lived and worked for 35 years in and with the most affluent black community in the nation-Prince Georges County MD
Suuuure you did. Sure. I guess that town needs janitors, too.

Clearly you never talked in their presence the way you post here. Else we would still be trying to wake you up.

The vote is a foregone conclusion. The justices are talking about "fairness", which is not their purview. That's how legislators and activists talk.

The vote is a foregone conclusion. The justices are talking about "fairness", which is not their purview. That's how legislators and activists talk.

Students should've been saving up their money while their loans were on hiatus!

But what are the chances of that happenjng?
Dr. Feelgood's butthurt salve is in stock and waiting to be applied!!

No problem, Dems will pass a bill in congress forgiving student loans. Oh wait, do Dems have the votes for that? Will the people's representatives in congress forgive student loans? Of course not, hence Biden's illegal EO's.

And you can kiss the votes of every college grad in America goodbye.

Forum List

Back