Lets Say,Supreme Court Says No To Paying Off Student Loans.Will The Far Left/Infamous Liberals Declare The Five Judges As Racists?

I paid off my son’s college loans. I have no problem with loan forgiveness. It does NOT come directly out of your pocket but it very well COULD directly benefit you kid… or your neighbors kid.

It might mean that a young person can but your house when you go to sell it.

We need to stop being so selfish…. And sanctimonious
It most definitely comes out of our pockets.
yeah, stop being so selfish and get out your checkbook and pay off student loans until you don’t have a penny left, Simp.

Why don’t you Leftard clowns be generous with your own money for once?

It most definitely comes out of our pockets.
yeah, stop being so selfish and get out your checkbook and pay off student loans until you don’t have a penny left, Simp.

Why don’t you Leftard clowns be generous with your own money for once?
So you claim you'll get a bill to cover this?

Bullshit

Don’t you mean benefits for SOME citizens at the expense of others? I graduated Jr. College without student debt. My doctor has paid off her student debt in full. Why should either of us pay someone else’s student debt? We don’t benefit from the education THEY decided to get in a field that won’t allow them to pay back their own debts.

Because it is good for the country
Denying a benefit just because you didn’t receive it is self centered

"Racist" will be the -nicest- words they will have for the court..

Liberals believe they are entitled to have their way, all the time -- if you deny them, its because you are a Nazi and you hate everything (they hold as) good and right.

I paid off my son’s college loans. I have no problem with loan forgiveness. It does NOT come directly out of your pocket but it very well COULD directly benefit you kid… or your neighbors kid.
Just another example of how you only care about the constitution when doing so benefits your agenda.
:yawn:

So what happens if they say no to paying off student loans? and at least five judges agree. are we gonna go thru this again will complete losers getting paid to protest in front of their homes? will the cast of the view call all of them "racists"? and that would be laffable being the case has nothing to do with race. but odds are the left will create an excuse/reasons why the decision by at least five judges will be considered a "White Racist" decison to not pay off the student loans of about 100 Million black college graduates who are still living with their parents, or living paycheck to paycheck. Right?
Racist paranoids live in fear of "The Far Left/Infamous Liberals" that fester in their noggins, but public response to such a ruling by rightist ideologues on the Supreme Court will elicit the same widespread opposition as its having eradicated a half-century of reproductive freedom.

Meanwhile, George "Mr Republican" Santos and others of his ilk will applaud the ruling.

Looking ahead to the 2020 election

According to the Center for American Progress, 43 million Americans have student loan debt, making student loans a major issue for the upcoming presidential election. President Trump will make student loan forgiveness and reform a big part of his plans.

Since when does a SCOTUS consider decisions based on "fairness".

That's what they are saying and that's batshit

But here they are.
As per the norm, yours is a statement of ignorance or, more likely, dishonesty.
The USSC decision here rests on the constitutional powers of the President cersus the constitutial powers of congress.

"Fairness" isn't an issue or a consideration -- nevermind that there's nothing "fair" about everyopne else who has paid off their student loans not gertting any relief.

As per the norm, yours is a statement of ignorance or, more likely, dishonesty.
The USSC decision here rests on the constitutional powers of the President cersus the constitutial powers of congress.

"Fairness" isn't an issue or a consideration -- nevermind that there's nothing "fair" about everyopne else who has paid off their student loans not gertting any relief.
Really ? Because Gorsuch was complaining about “fairness”

Really ? Because Gorsuch was complaining about “fairness”
Learn to read.

"Fairness" isn't an issue or a consideration -- nevermind that there's nothing "fair" about everyone else who has paid off their student loans not getting any relief.

Gorsuch was asking on behalf of those who have already paid off their student loans or had no loans They would not benefit from the president’s plan.

So what happens if they say no to paying off student loans? and at least five judges agree. are we gonna go thru this again will complete losers getting paid to protest in front of their homes? will the cast of the view call all of them "racists"? and that would be laffable being the case has nothing to do with race. but odds are the left will create an excuse/reasons why the decision by at least five judges will be considered a "White Racist" decison to not pay off the student loans of about 100 Million black college graduates who are still living with their parents, or living paycheck to paycheck. Right?
They've already labeled five judges just about everything you can think of before this case was argued.

Learn to read.

"Fairness" isn't an issue or a consideration -- nevermind that there's nothing "fair" about everyone else who has paid off their student loans not getting any relief.

Gorsuch was asking on behalf of those who have already paid off their student loans or had no loans They would not benefit from the president’s plan.
Hey dumbfuk...Gorsuch is using "fairness" as a consideration in the case.

Something admit the SCOTUS has never done before

Forum List

Back