Let's Say Trump Wins. Then Early Next Year, Trump Contemplates Separating Texas Into 3 Red States. How Will Liberals React?

Although we all know he wont actually do this, But Trump should bring this up next year, just to mess with the Democrats. Just to see if we get the same reaction as we are now with the Democrats wanting to add another two or three states.

I think we are done as a nation. The government has become too powerful, and self serving. The democrat ideas are truly insane. Giving everyone the vote was a giant ass mistake, it worked exactly as the founders wisely predicted.

So Trump should instead aim towards peaceful separation thus skipping a civil war with higher body count than ever seen in a war.

Although we all know he wont actually do this, But Trump should bring this up next year, just to mess with the Democrats. Just to see if we get the same reaction as we are now with the Democrats wanting to add another two or three states.
How would Texans react is more like it

I think we are done as a nation. The government has become too powerful, and self serving. The democrat ideas are truly insane. Giving everyone the vote was a giant ass mistake, it worked exactly as the founders wisely predicted.

So Trump should instead aim towards peaceful separation thus skipping a civil war with higher body count than ever seen in a war.
imagine if we had 60 senators? i wonder how many outside regions the dems would want to make states.

right, just like when, i think the dems wanted to make 6 states out of California years back

right, just like when, i think the dems wanted to make 6 states out of California years back
Two actually.
maybe it was 10? years ago, I saw this map of california drawn up into 6 parts,,now that was not gonna happen, but alaska is just too big, we need to make that into 24 states

Forum List

Back