🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's Take A Closer Look At The Broncos ...

OOOOooooo....That hurts! Cuts to the bone....:eek:

Sorry you are a Rams fan... You Mad Bro...????

What's last year have to do with anything? Is it winning games for the Ravens this season?

Smart ass? Ya probably.. Little? Not really...at 6' 220 lbs I just enjoy this time of the year to the max. I hadn't looked very close at the Broncos till this afternoon and noticed that EVERY team they have played have horrible records except the 2-2 Ravens. I really believe that Mannings agent has missed a huge opportunity to make money for his client by using Mannings huge forehead as a billboard. Whacha think?
Manning's not Tebow. He's not some passing fad. He's as real as it gets for a superstar quarterback. He was kicking ass last year while getting to know his receivers. This year is just a progression from that (+ Wes Walker). This team is for real.

Dallas will be a good test for them tomorrow.

Manning is also just one guy. The OP doesn't state "Let's take a closer look at Peyton Manning". Manning is probably playing the best in his career.

Thing is as things go in the NFL.. every teams strengths and weaknesses get figured out ...especially as the season drags on. In the games I've seen where Peyton gets smacked around in the past he gets happy feet and his throws become erratic. So far that hasn't happened....BUT it will. Rodgers is the same way. A couple of sacks and they both become unglued.

In the Who Have They Played catagory? ..my point was in reaction to watching that BEAST #99 for the Texans manhandle 2-3 guys in preasuring Wilson in the first half last weekend. Manning hasn't faced ANYTHING like THAT yet this season. Wilson has wheels where Manning has none. The Seattle defense beat the Texans or they would be 3-1 at this time. Wilson only had one 4 th qtr albeit spectacular drive which aided in the win but was held to nearly zilch half one.

The Broncos have who exactly to pick up the rock if Peyton is sitting on the bench nursing a crushed helmet?

Ya...Ya...The Donkeys are a scoring machine as of late. You fans better be praying double time to protect the guy with more metal IN his neck than MR T carries outside his.

IF he stays healthy,then they easily go to the superbowl.i said a couple weeks ago that his two toughest tests would come against dallas and the chiefs on the road.i dont see anybody else causing him problems.They lose their starting left tackle,they dont lose a beat,they go on like they never lost him.now if they start losing more offensive lineman,then it will be trouble.got to remember,Manning studys film night and day and is hungry for a superbowl. but yeah,if any teams can figure him out and apply pressure to him,he gets happy feet,so far nobody has figured out how to defend them yet.

D's win games. and SB's. Smith does not have the time to throw because his O line can't stop a pop warner D. he did surprise us by going deep and connecting yesterday. myself I advocate the use of the hurry up. it gas's the D and forces them to call TO's or give up TD's. we have used it in the past. and it works !!! look at Manning. he didn't invent it but he sure as hell has perfected. IMO

KC's D, looks solid. It will tough for Denver to beat KC, they have two essentials, good defense and good coaching. Smith is an average QB that doesn't make many mistakes. That helps the D stay off the field and rest.

Right now, I like NO and KC as the best, with the edge to NO. However, I didn't see these two as being contenders at the beginning of the season.

Attrition will be the key.

The chiefs in the superbowl? not happening.:lol:

not this year yet anyways.Next year very well could be,The broncos are unstoppable right now.It was accurately predicted thhis would be a huge high scoring shootout game.Manning has his most confidence ever right now.that will go a long way.the only team I see the donkeys losing to is the chiefs in kansas city.they go 15-1 and secure homefield advantage and go to the superbowl.

yes their defense will stop them in kansas city,they wont be able to handle the crowd noise,but no way do they go into denver and beat them there and go to the superbowl.wishful thinking.

The broncos are unstoppable right now. Bullshit! Dallas came close to beating them. Let's see how well the Donks play when the injury bug comes a biting. AND it will...

Denver has been making hay for this streak with a whole healthy team against so-so competition. It is possible they have peaked too early. Since they have had little interior or external adversity they could come completely unglued if they lose a O-lineman or two and Manning gets hit in the mouth a few times.

Looking at last nights game one has to wonder about a team that allows over 500 passing yards to Tony Romo. :lol: One injury to one O-lineman and Manning won't pass for 51 points. If your Defense gives up 48 points you are a bad accident waiting to happen.

The Seahawks lost our All Pro Left Gaurd for a few weeks because he stubbed his big toe. Shit happens.. It just hasn't happened to the Broncos ....yet.

D's win games. and SB's. Smith does not have the time to throw because his O line can't stop a pop warner D. he did surprise us by going deep and connecting yesterday. myself I advocate the use of the hurry up. it gas's the D and forces them to call TO's or give up TD's. we have used it in the past. and it works !!! look at Manning. he didn't invent it but he sure as hell has perfected. IMO

KC's D, looks solid. It will tough for Denver to beat KC, they have two essentials, good defense and good coaching. Smith is an average QB that doesn't make many mistakes. That helps the D stay off the field and rest.

Right now, I like NO and KC as the best, with the edge to NO. However, I didn't see these two as being contenders at the beginning of the season.

not this year yet anyways.Next year very well could be,The broncos are unstoppable right now.It was accurately predicted thhis would be a huge high scoring shootout game.Manning has his most confidence ever right now.that will go a long way.the only team I see the donkeys losing to is the chiefs in kansas city.they go 15-1 and secure homefield advantage and go to the superbowl.

yes their defense will stop them in kansas city,they wont be able to handle the crowd noise,but no way do they go into denver and beat them there and go to the superbowl.wishful thinking.

I didn't say the Chiefs would go to the Super Bowl, I said at this point of the season they look the best, well, second best. Whether they make it to the Super Bowl? That's months away, Who knows what will happen by then. Who five weeks ago thought the Giants would be 0-5? It's a guessing game, Hell, Huggy Homer, thought Seattle would go 16-0, I thought Seattle going 4-0 for the first time in their history was an accomplishment. The Colts are surprising, whether they make the Super Bowl, is questionable, but they are looking good.

The broncos are unstoppable right now. Bullshit! Dallas came close to beating them. Let's see how well the Donks play when the injury bug comes a biting. AND it will...

Denver has been making hay for this streak with a whole healthy team against so-so competition. It is possible they have peaked too early. Since they have had little interior or external adversity they could come completely unglued if they lose a O-lineman or two and Manning gets hit in the mouth a few times.

Looking at last nights game one has to wonder about a team that allows over 500 passing yards to Tony Romo. :lol: One injury to one O-lineman and Manning won't pass for 51 points. If your Defense gives up 48 points you are a bad accident waiting to happen.

The Seahawks lost our All Pro Left Gaurd for a few weeks because he stubbed his big toe. Shit happens.. It just hasn't happened to the Broncos ....yet.

That have had injuries, Bailey, hasn't suited up this year and they have lots of other injuries.

Good grief, take off the Seattle glasses and look at other teams. New Orleans has a lot more injuries than Seattle, so has Houston, never heard you mention the Texans injuries when they played Seattle last week.

I think Seattle might have peaked way to soon also, the spent a lot of energy proving nothing in the pre-season and after beating San Francisco, Seattle has slid. The defense gave up 34 points to a Stanford QB that can't move? When you give up 34 points to a crap QB, you are a bad accident waiting to happen.

Last edited:
Romo did a great job exposing the broncs weak defense. and word is spreading thru scouts back to the teams on denvers list.

a good article here by ESPN on this Nov 17 head on

726-fairlocomotivecrash1933done.standalone.prod_affiliate.2.jpg

Chiefs can upset Broncos

The most important lesson that should've been learned in the Denver Broncos' 51-48 win over the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday is that the Broncos aren't going to lose a shootout this season. The team that ultimately beats them will have to control tempo. It will need a strong defense. It also will have to know how to win ugly.

In other words, it will have to be the Kansas City Chiefs.

read on: Denver's biggest threat is right in its own division - ESPN

That have had injuries, Bailey, hasn't suited up this year and they have lots of other injuries.

Good grief, take off the Seattle glasses and look at other teams. New Orleans has a lot more injuries than Seattle, so has Houston, never heard you mention the Texans injuries when they played Seattle last week.

I think Seattle might have peaked way to soon also, the spent a lot of energy proving nothing in the pre-season and after beating San Francisco, Seattle has slid. The defense gave up 34 points to a Stanford QB that can't move? When you give up 34 points to a crap QB, you are a bad accident waiting to happen.

You obviously didn't watch the game. Your analysis is meaningless. Luck is a very good QB with an up side that has no limits. The Seattle defense didn't give up 34 points to the Colts talented QB. He threw for 2 TDs ran for zero TDs. That's 12 points.

Thanks for playing idgt.

You obviously didn't watch the game. Your analysis is meaningless. Luck is a very good QB with an up side that has no limits. The Seattle defense didn't give up 34 points to the Colts talented QB. He threw for 2 TDs ran for zero TDs. That's 12 points.

Thanks for playing idgt.

Shehawk Homer said:
All this talk about Luck's athleticism... Don't make me laugh. Against the hapless Raiders he looked like Frankenstein staggering around and being taken down easily by less than average rush.

Wilson will make Lucky Luck wish he was back at Stanford the way he will school him on what a top NFL QB does. He will carve up the Colts innept secondary at will.

I watched, I saw a good Colts team play a good Seahawks team and the better team that day won. Not to 41-17 game some homer predicted. Homer got his ass kicked.

Denver is not "Whole Healthy" particularly on the defensive line and secondary (which stunk up Dallas).

However I agree that you could hear the collective squeezing of sphincter's all over Denver when a Cowboy Defensive Lineman grabbed Manning's facemask.

Denver is not "Whole Healthy" particularly on the defensive line and secondary (which stunk up Dallas).

However I agree that you could hear the collective squeezing of sphincter's all over Denver when a Cowboy Defensive Lineman grabbed Manning's facemask.

Well maybe I overstated Denvers health status as a whole team. Obviously Manning is getting time from veterans in the O-line. I've see what happens when Peyton gets real preasure and he as any pocket QB gets squirrely when he gets thumped a few times. Clearly he hasn't been hit much and his scoring as of late shows it.

when i say unstoppable,i mean unstoppable on offense.they are depleted at the linebacker core so teams that have good offenses like dallas CAN keep pace with them and put up points.but right now,their OFFENSE is unstoppable.thats a fact.Now defense is a different story as exposed by the cowboys.:lol:

crap QB? As always you prove you know nothing at all about football.:lol: first warner is not a great qb and NOW the number one overal pick in the draft is a crap QB? you should start a comedy club.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well maybe I overstated Denvers health status as a whole team. Obviously Manning is getting time from veterans in the O-line. I've see what happens when Peyton gets real preasure and he as any pocket QB gets squirrely when he gets thumped a few times. Clearly he hasn't been hit much and his scoring as of late shows it.

Yeah he panicks and gets happy feet and throws costly picks like the ravens game last year.I say 14-2 assuming manning doesnt get hurt and stays healthy the whole year of course.:D

Thanks for playing idgt.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

not surprising coming from a troll like him who cant face facts Warner was a great QB.lol.

Last edited:
when i say unstoppable,i mean unstoppable on offense.they are depleted at the linebacker core so teams that have good offenses like dallas CAN keep pace with them and put up points.but right now,their OFFENSE is unstoppable.thats a fact.Now defense is a different story as exposed by the cowboys.:lol:
Just wait until they get Von Miller back.

Everybody and thier dog is raving about Peyton Manning and the Broncos.

Manning's QB rating is off the charts. The Broncos are 4-0.

Ya OK... But who have they played?

Thier best test so far has been at home against the Ravens who are 2-2 ..last weekend the great Ravens lost to the Bills.

They beat the 0-4 Giants So did the Panthers...and much more convincingly.

They beat the 1-3 Raiders. So did the Colts ....big whoop!

The beat the hapless 1-3 Eagles.

SOOoooo until Denver beats a top tier football team I'll not genuflect to the great Peyton Manning and the Broncos.
Listen you smart-ass little prick, if it wasn't for the fact that they were on the wrong side of a double-overtime playoff game last season, they'd be defending Super Bowl champions this year.

They'll smoke Dallas this weekend and you'll eat some crow!

But what do I know about football? I'm a Ram fan.

I would hardly call getting into a shootout with dallas smoking them.:lol::lol:

so your a LAMBS fan huh? they really are back to playing like Lambs.I was rolling on the floor laughing when the announcers were already saying they were going to do the same thing the hawks do,be tough to beat at home just because they beat the cardinals.:lol::lol:

Like the cardinals are a team thats tough to beat.:lol:

It turns out the Chiefs got fortunate not getting Fisher like they were wanting.Fisher did them a favor signing with the Lambs cause it turned out to be a blessing in disguise that they got Andy Reid.

The titans fired Fisher because he obviously became senile.I at first thought The Lambs hiring him was a good move but I never figured he would be stupid enough to hire Brian Shittenheimer as his offensive coordinater.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

an idiot raised by an idiot in Marty The Moron who's mind would always freeze up in the playoffs.:lol: BRIAN shittenheimer was run out of new york because he made Mark Sanchez with the jets regress with his consevative offensive play calling.The year before I was watching a chiefs/jets game and everybody in the stands were chanting FIRE SHOTTY,FIRE SHOTTY.:lol:

He is doing the same thing now in St Louis and Bradford is now regressing as well because of shittenheimer.:lol::lol:

dont be surprised if no other NFL team hires Brain again after this.The team has now lost confidence and both Fisher and Shittenheimer.:lol:

Expect them to be fired after next year.:lol:

so your a LAMBS fan huh? they really are back to playing like Lambs.I was rolling on the floor laughing when the announcers were already saying they were going to do the same thing the hawks do,be tough to beat at home just because they beat the cardinals.:lol::lol:

It turns out the Chiefs got fortunate not getting Fisher like they were wanting.Fisher did them a favor signing with the Lambs cause it turned out to be a blessing in disguise that they got Andy Reid.

The titans fired Fisher because he obviously became senile.I at first thought The Lambs hiring him was a good move but I never figured he would be stupid enough to hire Brian Shittenheimer as his offensive coordinater.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

an idiot raised by an idiot in Marty The Moron who's mind would always freeze up in the playoffs.:lol: BRIAN shittenheimer was run out of new york because he made Mark Sanchez with the jets regress with his consevative offensive play calling.The year before I was watching a chiefs/jets game and everybody in the stands were chanting FIRE SHOTTY,FIRE SHOTTY.:lol:

He is doing the same thing now in St Louis and Bradford is now regressing as well because of shittenheimer.:lol::lol:

dont be surprised if no other NFL team hires Brain again after this.The team has now lost confidence and both Fisher and Shittenheimer.:lol:

I'm also a Dodgers fan and things couldn't be any better.

I HOPE the Chiefs will beat Denver BUT reality sets in and I remember hoping my marriages would last a lifetime.

That's why I put my energy into the Seahawks. At least they TRY when things go badly. Women sometimes not so much. :lol:

I hope the Cheaps bet the Doncos also. I think they have a real good chance at home. Manning doesn't like the noise and KC is getting real good at turnovers.

The secret to spanking Denver is to smack that runt Welker around in the early part of the game and punish Decker every time he comes near a football. I know it was only preseason but the Seahawks beat Denver 40 something to 10. Denver D is a joke. Manning folds when under serious pressure.

I'm also a Dodgers fan and things couldn't be any better.

well right now as a dodgers fan you are in for a good ride.Fisher and shittenheimers ride in st Louis however ends next year and they never get another NFL job again,just watch.:lol:

Forum List

Back