🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's Take A Closer Look At The Broncos ...

Everybody and thier dog is raving about Peyton Manning and the Broncos.

Manning's QB rating is off the charts. The Broncos are 4-0.

Ya OK... But who have they played?

Thier best test so far has been at home against the Ravens who are 2-2 ..last weekend the great Ravens lost to the Bills.

They beat the 0-4 Giants So did the Panthers...and much more convincingly.

They beat the 1-3 Raiders. So did the Colts ....big whoop!

The beat the hapless 1-3 Eagles.

SOOoooo until Denver beats a top tier football team I'll not genuflect to the great Peyton Manning and the Broncos.

So, the Seahawks beat 0-4 Jacksonville, 2-2 49ers, 1-2 Carolina, 2-2 Texans. Almost lost to Carolina and the Texans.

Not seeing much difference, the team that has been impressive is the Saints. There defense is so much better than last year.

That's true. Attrition is what makes also rans in football; we are only 25% into the season.

1383972_10200982265338129_1063996940_n.jpg

I'm happy for Smith. The Whiners treated him badly IMO. They are now stuck with an immature streaky QB that was figured out as almost every pundit said they would and did.

Smith lost his position due to an injury which used to never happen. Kaepernick played well for a few games and got a little experience.. but not the multiple years Alex Smith had which now shows in KC.

I'm happy for Smith. The Whiners treated him badly IMO. They are now stuck with an immature streaky QB that was figured out as almost every pundit said they would and did.

Smith lost his position due to an injury which used to never happen. Kaepernick played well for a few games and got a little experience.. but not the multiple years Alex Smith had which now shows in KC.

Smith is still struggling with a new O line that frankly is not that good. and now it being decimated by injuries. 3rd down conversions suck.

the only thing saving KC's bacon is its killer D.

Smith is still struggling with a new O line that frankly is not that good. and now it being decimated by injuries. 3rd down conversions suck.

Stop mentioning O-line injuries!! Seattle is down 3(1 pro bowler, 1 all pro) starters plus the starting TE. Thinking about O-line injuries gives me a throbbing headache! :mad:

Smith being basically a pocket passer makes him especially vulnerable to attrition in the O-line though. It's amazing how a great Defense cures a lot of ills on the football field.

Stop mentioning O-line injuries!! Seattle is down 3(1 pro bowler, 1 all pro) starters plus the starting TE. Thinking about O-line injuries gives me a throbbing headache! :mad:

Smith being basically a pocket passer makes him especially vulnerable to attrition in the O-line though. It's amazing how a great Defense cures a lot of ills on the football field.

D's win games. and SB's. Smith does not have the time to throw because his O line can't stop a pop warner D. he did surprise us by going deep and connecting yesterday. myself I advocate the use of the hurry up. it gas's the D and forces them to call TO's or give up TD's. we have used it in the past. and it works !!! look at Manning. he didn't invent it but he sure as hell has perfected. IMO

D's win games. and SB's. Smith does not have the time to throw because his O line can't stop a pop warner D. he did surprise us by going deep and connecting yesterday. myself I advocate the use of the hurry up. it gas's the D and forces them to call TO's or give up TD's. we have used it in the past. and it works !!! look at Manning. he didn't invent it but he sure as hell has perfected. IMO

KC's D, looks solid. It will tough for Denver to beat KC, they have two essentials, good defense and good coaching. Smith is an average QB that doesn't make many mistakes. That helps the D stay off the field and rest.

Right now, I like NO and KC as the best, with the edge to NO. However, I didn't see these two as being contenders at the beginning of the season.

Attrition will be the key.

KC's D, looks solid. It will tough for Denver to beat KC, they have two essentials, good defense and good coaching. Smith is an average QB that doesn't make many mistakes. That helps the D stay off the field and rest.

Right now, I like NO and KC as the best, with the edge to NO. However, I didn't see these two as being contenders at the beginning of the season.

Attrition will be the key.

The chiefs in the superbowl? not happening.:lol:

not this year yet anyways.Next year very well could be,The broncos are unstoppable right now.It was accurately predicted thhis would be a huge high scoring shootout game.Manning has his most confidence ever right now.that will go a long way.the only team I see the donkeys losing to is the chiefs in kansas city.they go 15-1 and secure homefield advantage and go to the superbowl.

yes their defense will stop them in kansas city,they wont be able to handle the crowd noise,but no way do they go into denver and beat them there and go to the superbowl.wishful thinking.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back