Let's talk about Chicago white folks

Showing problems created is not an excuse for failure. The failure lies in those who created the policies and those who choose to deny he effects and continuing use of those polices. You see junior, the fact racism exists s a failure that has been created by whites. So when you deny he problems created by racism you are the one making excuses for failure.

Racism exists across the board. The Irish were once the most hated group in America. Asians weren't allowed to swim in public swimming pools in California. Even in my lifetime, Jews couldn't rent properties in many areas of New York.

At some point, every group has had to pull themselves up and do for themselves.

You're pretending as if black families don't live in the North Shore, they do.

Bullshit. I'm not pretending anything and whites never pulled themselves up by their own bootstraps at any time ever.

Yes...and they are always talking about FACTS....while attempting to dismiss 300 plus years of facts of what they have done to negatively hurt blacks culturally, economically, psychologically, socially, geographically, physically...etc.
Come on, it's not like blacks are prosperous and successful people anywhere else. They are uniformly the bottom strata of societies wherever they are found from the slums of Europe to the favelas of Brazil.

As long as there are large number of white racist, white imperialism will ensure that blacks remain behind them. That is what racist do. You are a racist and you create self fulfilling prophecies from your beliefs.
Got it, blacks are failures because whites are racists. At least it's global.

You got it all wrong, racist whites are failures because if their racism.
I thought this entire thread was about why blacks are failures. I was simply pointing out that it's not just in Chicago, the US, but everywhere.

This thread is not about why blacks are failures to begin with.

Come on, it's not like blacks are prosperous and successful people anywhere else. They are uniformly the bottom strata of societies wherever they are found from the slums of Europe to the favelas of Brazil.

As long as there are large number of white racist, white imperialism will ensure that blacks remain behind them. That is what racist do. You are a racist and you create self fulfilling prophecies from your beliefs.
Got it, blacks are failures because whites are racists. At least it's global.

You got it all wrong, racist whites are failures because if their racism.
I thought this entire thread was about why blacks are failures. I was simply pointing out that it's not just in Chicago, the US, but everywhere.

This thread is not about why blacks are failures to begin with.
Of course it is. It's just another "we're failures because of racism" threads.

The fact that blacks were prevented from living where they wanted stunted their accumulation of WEALTH as most wealth comes from home ownership.

"The historical evolution of racial differences in income in the 20th century United States has been examined intensively by economists, but the evolution of racial differences in wealth has been examined far less. This paper uses IPUMS data to study trends in racial differences in home ownership since 1900. At the turn of the century approximately 20 percent of black adult males (ages 20 to 64) owned their homes, compared with 46 percent of white men, a gap of 26 percentage points. By 1990, the black home ownership rate had increased to 52 percent and the racial gap had fallen to 19.5 percentage points. All of the long-term rise in the rate of black home ownership, and almost all of the corresponding long-term decline in the racial gap, occurred after 1940, with the majority of both changes concentrated in the 1960 to 1980 period."
http://www.nber.org/papers/w7277.pdf

Yet...regardless of segregation laws...throughout the 20th century black home ownership rose 32%.

The fact that blacks were prevented from living where they wanted stunted their accumulation of WEALTH as most wealth comes from home ownership.

"The historical evolution of racial differences in income in the 20th century United States has been examined intensively by economists, but the evolution of racial differences in wealth has been examined far less. This paper uses IPUMS data to study trends in racial differences in home ownership since 1900. At the turn of the century approximately 20 percent of black adult males (ages 20 to 64) owned their homes, compared with 46 percent of white men, a gap of 26 percentage points. By 1990, the black home ownership rate had increased to 52 percent and the racial gap had fallen to 19.5 percentage points. All of the long-term rise in the rate of black home ownership, and almost all of the corresponding long-term decline in the racial gap, occurred after 1940, with the majority of both changes concentrated in the 1960 to 1980 period."
http://www.nber.org/papers/w7277.pdf

Yet...regardless of segregation laws...throughout the 20th century black home ownership rose 32%.

Yada, Yada. Yada. Despite the fact you try claiming, blacks still trailed by almost 20 percentage points relative to whites. And according to what you posted, the gap decreased less than 7 percentage points.. So what ever point you are trying to make here is invalidated by your own information.
Oh God...not you again. No thanks...prattle on with the other kids. I have no time for your density.

The Racist History Of Chicago's Housing Policies

Whites got suburbs. We got public housing. Are you scared to look at the facts? .

Lets see, in the suburbs ONE PAYS for their house. But then I realize you think blacks should get everything free.

I'm not pretending anything and whites never pulled themselves up by their own bootstraps at any time ever.

Tell that to the Irish, Slavs, Jews, and others who came to this country in the 19th Century with nothing.

jQ7sGDWD49UvLUXVjbDn--gZ6tOP9UCbfYq07p2PleYSLewr20oWakP7KJ6fZO95CzRzxPX6b-5jjX60c7w4seipekRQnXGCxHsf5ztU_8gdBRmF7wTjWin5IXUmD9FOlhc1jpVI

Racism has been responsible for much of the injustice in American History. Racism continues to exist today. However, today, unlike days past, it has been expunged from legal process and there are legal means of addressing racism.

The Racist History Of Chicago's Housing Policies

Whites got suburbs. We got public housing. Are you scared to look at the facts? .

Lets see, in the suburbs ONE PAYS for their house. But then I realize you think blacks should get everything free.

I rally don't think that a white boy from the race that has be given anything by US government law and policy need to make such a comment.

I'm not pretending anything and whites never pulled themselves up by their own bootstraps at any time ever.

Tell that to the Irish, Slavs, Jews, and others who came to this country in the 19th Century with nothing.

jQ7sGDWD49UvLUXVjbDn--gZ6tOP9UCbfYq07p2PleYSLewr20oWakP7KJ6fZO95CzRzxPX6b-5jjX60c7w4seipekRQnXGCxHsf5ztU_8gdBRmF7wTjWin5IXUmD9FOlhc1jpVI

Racism has been responsible for much of the injustice in American History. Racism continues to exist today. However, today, unlike days past, it has been expunged from legal process and there are legal means of addressing racism.

In more than half of the 19th century blacks were enslaved. Jews are not a race. None of these groups were denied anything by law. Laws ending racism did not stop it, or have they corrected the damage caused by it.

I rally don't think that a white boy from the race that has be given anything by US government law and policy need to make such a comment.
Please don't write in ebonics.

I really don't think that a white boy from the race that has been given everything by US government law and policy need to make such a comment.

I really don't think that a white boy from the race that has been given everything by US government law and policy need to make such a comment.
"Rally"? Now try it again..

I don't have to try anything again because your punk ass wants to harp on typos.

None of these groups were denied anything by law.

In my lifetime, you could legally run an ad in the paper for real estate saying 'Non-Christians Need Not Apply'. In my lifetime, you could legally tell a Jew that the company where he wanted to work didn't hire Jews. The same goes for many races and ethnicities.

You can pretend all you want that Blacks were the only victims of racism in American History, but you'd be wrong. Creating your narrative based on a premise that is demonstrably wrong is a poor way of getting others on your side.

0d46f27c75dae6aa196c1242792c814b.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Approved-Gentiles.jpg

I don't have to try anything again because your punk ass wants to harp on typos.
Black failure is now typos?

Black failure is now typos?

I really don't think that a white boy from the race that has been given everything by US government law and policy need to make such a comment

Forum List

Back