🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets Track Trump's Positions Here

Like many Americans, I am very interested in Donald Trump's positions on the major issues of the day. Of course, keeping track of them is very difficult. He's got a lot to say...and he sometimes has difficulty staying on point.

So....I thought a nice, neat thread where we can simply take notes on his positions would be helpful.

I'll begin with the next post.
His campaign is essentially made on the platform that he "hates how "they" have been sending our jobs to China" and other places overseas. Most people support Trump in fact and forgive him all his other dangerous and bombastic personality red flags based on the jobs issue alone.

Meanwhile many of his own goods he has manufactured in China:

Trump's promise to self fund his campaign is now gone. He may even use future outside funding to pay himself back the money he 'loaned' to his own campaign during the primaries.

(I think that tactic was elaborately studied at Trump University, lol)

Trump isn't releasing his tax returns because he doesn't make as much as people think and can't finance his campaign, hence the loan.

That's unlike, say, Michael Bloomberg, who could easily drop $500 million on a campaign.

Here's what the conservative "National Review" says about Trump:

Trump is morally, experientially, temperamentally, attitudinally and philosophically unfit for the Oval Office.

The Corner | National Review Online

Theres an easy peasy conservative fix for this news. Just call the National Review RINO's and pretend they are irrelevent. You might even throw in the word "failing" like Trump does in order to dismiss the information. VIOLA! Operation Finger in the Ears completed

Or, like I said, just point out that they are welcome to their opinion, but that doesn't change mine.

And mine has won the primaries.

Trump isn't releasing his tax returns because he doesn't make as much as people think and can't finance his campaign, hence the loan.

That's unlike, say, Michael Bloomberg, who could easily drop $500 million on a campaign.

I agree that he has probably been exaggerating his wealth, and that that is the reason he doesn't want to release his returns.

Which is fine.

I suspect that he COULD pay for his campaign, but that it would be more painful than he would like to admit.

Like many Americans, I am very interested in Donald Trump's positions on the major issues of the day. Of course, keeping track of them is very difficult. He's got a lot to say...and he sometimes has difficulty staying on point.

So....I thought a nice, neat thread where we can simply take notes on his positions would be helpful.

His campaign is essentially made on the platform that he "hates how "they" have been sending our jobs to China" and other places overseas. Most people support Trump in fact and forgive him all his other dangerous and bombastic personality red flags based on the jobs issue alone.

Or you could say Trade Policy, but that hints that it is a valid policy position and lefties can't do that, for anyone that disagrees with them.

And yes, Trade Policy was about HALF of his initial drive, imo.

THe other half was Immigration Policy.

THe rest is fairly minor.

Or you could say Trade Policy, but that hints that it is a valid policy position and lefties can't do that, for anyone that disagrees with them.

Calling it a "Trade Policy" and not the inane ramblings of a misogynist egomaniac does not make them less so, but I'll call his rambling a Trade Policy if it makes you feel better.

Calling it a "Trade Policy" and not the inane ramblings of a misogynist egomaniac does not make them less so, but I'll call his rambling a Trade Policy if it makes you feel better.

It is the best Trade Policy we have seen in generations.

And Trump is A. not misogynistic, and B. no more of an egomaniac than any other Presidential Candidate.

DO you like sending 300 billions dollars a year to China for them to build themselves up at our expense?

Cause that's our current policy.

Don't worry. George Soros likely loves Trump's position on ditching women rape victim's rights to not suffer PTSD (1 in 6 American women have been raped), so that men pretending to be women can access intimate hygiene chambers marked "women" on the door...

Soros will come to the rescue with Trump's general funds; exacting non-negotiable promises from Trump in return...Just like Soros did for Obama...

Don't worry. George Soros likely loves Trump's position on ditching women rape victim's rights to not suffer PTSD (1 in 6 American women have been raped), so that men pretending to be women can access intimate hygiene chambers marked "women" on the door...

Soros will come to the rescue with Trump's general funds; exacting non-negotiable promises from Trump in return...Just like Soros did for Obama...

fa7d713d9a2a2fb1624cc4ee86cad0231dcf07c6288c5f18e8dfa4e0a72466a6.jpg

Soros will NOT support Trump. Trump will NOT be beholding to Soros.

Trump's policy will be to go after people who he disagrees with using the power of the Presidency.

It's very authoritarian, and keeping in line with his bully personae.

But that's what his supporters want.

Constitution be damned!

But Trump’s attack on the Post quickly pivoted to a darker place. “This is owned as a toy by Jeff Bezos who controls Amazon,” Trump told Hannity. “Amazon is getting away with murder tax-wise. He’s using the Washington Post for power so that the politicians in Washington don’t tax Amazon like they should be taxed.”

This is an oft-repeated claim from Trump, namely that Bezos is using the Post to protect his much bigger prize, Amazon. According to Trump, the negative coverage that he’s received to date from the Post is because Bezos is “worried about me” and he “thinks I would go after him for antitrust because he’s got a huge antitrust problem.”

There is no actual evidence that Amazon’s business interests influence the Post’s anti-Trump position or that Bezos is in violation of antitrust laws. By Trump’s logic, one might think that Bezos owns most of the newspapers in America, considering how many editorial boards around the nation have criticized Trump.

But there’s a good reason why Bezos might be concerned about Trump going after him, if he became president.

Trump said he would.

Back in February, Trump said about Amazon “if I become president, oh do they have problems. They’re going to have such problems.” It was a charge he repeated this week. “He [Bezos] bought this paper for practically nothing,” said Trump, “and he’s using that as a tool for political power against me and against other people … and we can’t let him get away with it.”

He also talked about changing libel laws to make it easier to sue newspapers. But his talk about Bezos is something else altogether. What he’s hinting at is that he would use the anti-trust division of the Justice Department to go after a newspaper publisher who writes stories that he doesn’t like.

This is a direct threat. And even if Trump has no intention of following through, he is clearly trying to intimidate Bezos and in turn The Washington Post from running negative stories about him. Indeed, Trump is trying to get Bezos to use his position as owner of the paper to influence the Post’s coverage.​

Trump offers a preview of his authoritarian presidency - The Boston Globe

For the hundreds of millions of Americans who are outraged the cult of LGBT has the POTUS by the shorthairs, and are forcing that Office now to allow men in women's bathrooms (1 in 6 women have been raped and would suffer PTSD in that situation), here's their "hero of facing off with the perverse agenda" and his words on men in women's bathrooms. Nothing will change in this regard if he is POTUS. There are rumors that George Soros via surrogate will also be funding Trump's election and making the same demands as he did/is with Obama:

Forum List

Back