Letter from a deceased drone victim to President Obama

• Banned
No the US is at war with muslims period. The US brought this war on themselves. Surrender? To what? There is nothing to surrender to. The founding fathers said it best. "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations — entangling alliances with none." ~ Thomas Jefferson

End all stupid alliances,treaties for mutual defense etc...time to lay down the arms yet stay a very well prepared nation. They don't hate us for our freedumbs they hate us because we bomb their kids and we back dictatorships that oppress people and nazi like states like Israel who are well on the way to a complete genocide of the Palestinian people.

We been using planes to bomb other countries for 100 years. Drones are controlled by a human being so they're not much different.

We're at war with al quada. Do you want us to surrender?

Ordering a hit on an American citizen without due process of law is illegal. But zerobama did it anyway. He is stumping for a position at the UN. But instead I hope he ends up just like Bush - a war criminal who can't leave the shores of the US.

Last edited:
What's the moral difference between a kid killed by a bomb, and a kid killed by a drone?

We are not bombing Yemen, we are sending in drones.

I think you all need to do some research on how the drone program is run. It is quite disturbing. It isn't a matter of killing our enemies it is a matter that we are making more killing their children.

No the US is at war with muslims period. The US brought this war on themselves. Surrender? To what? There is nothing to surrender to. The founding fathers said it best. "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations — entangling alliances with none." ~ Thomas Jefferson

End all stupid alliances,treaties for mutual defense etc...time to lay down the arms yet stay a very well prepared nation. They don't hate us for our freedumbs they hate us because we bomb their kids and we back dictatorships that oppress people and nazi like states like Israel who are well on the way to a complete genocide of the Palestinian people.

I am with you except the part of Israel and genocide. I don't see the genocide except MAYBE what the Palestinians brought upon themselves.

You anti-Americans are all wrong! We bomb children for freedumb! We must liberate the ME and allow them to see the light of freedom. America is so awesome!

I am with you except the part of Israel and genocide. I don't see the genocide except MAYBE what the Palestinians brought upon themselves.
Most people don't/won't agree. They just accept what they are told/see at church or the news or the newspaper etc...What Israel has done/is doing to the Palestinians is no better than what Germany did to the jews.

Dead people don't write letters, this should be in the commie bullshit section.

Good ole statist right there...don't want no one messing with your image of Amurica as a freedumb loving democracy eh?

Most people don't/won't agree. They just accept what they are told/see at church or the news or the newspaper etc...What Israel has done/is doing to the Palestinians is no better than what Germany did to the jews.

Dead people don't write letters, this should be in the commie bullshit section.

Good ole statist right there...don't want no one messing with your image of Amurica as a freedumb loving democracy eh?

From your own damned linik: This letter was not written by an actual, deceased drone victim.

Which means it's propaganda. Now take your commie bullshit and shove it.

Last edited:
Really you figured that out ALLLLLL by yourself numb nuts? I still say you are one of those dyed in the wool christian republican fucking morons who beats their chest proclaiming his love for Amurica,beer and george bush!

Really you figured that out ALLLLLL by yourself numb nuts? I still say you are one of those dyed in the wool christian republican fucking morons who beats their chest proclaiming his love for Amurica,beer and george bush!

Nope, don't care much for beer or Bush, or Bush beer for that matter. And as you have noticed I don't tolerate fucking idiots very well either. If you hate this country so much you are welcome to unass it.

Last edited:
BS article from the left pushing their anti American Pravda.

I don't like Obama, didn't really care for Bush, and can't stand Radical Islam. If a Drone hits the home where the Father is a Taliban fighting against American Troops in Afganistan, home for a visit, and his family dies then so be it.

That is war. It's not a pillow fight. And their will be collateral damage. Plain and simple.

Riddle me this..............Would we be fighting there if we had no more terrorist attacks or a 9/11?

They started this damn war, and they deserve every thing they get.

Letter From a Deceased Drone Victim To President Obama..America | danbojangles

Wow...that's just heavy....I really do encourage everyone to read that. Please share it as well. Oh and before anyone WHINES about why its in Politics because well it involves Obama,War and Drones...all things political.

How does a person who is dead write a letter? :cuckoo:

This letter was not written by an actual, deceased drone victim.

Which means it's propaganda.

I am not in favor of the use of drones to the extent they are used; however, I am also not in favor of propaganda. In fact, it's really not even a toss up as to which causes more damage. Over time, propaganda has been responsible for more deaths than drones or any one type of warfare machine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back