Leviticus 18:22

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
- Leviticus 18 (ESV)

Know what else is an abomination? Thanks to MDK for pointing this out in another thread btw.

22 Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord,
but those who act faithfully are his delight.
- Proverbs 12 (ESV)

Being much of the time the people condemning homosexuality are politicians, think if we checked their public remarks for lies we'd find any? :)

- Leviticus 18 (ESV)

Know what else is an abomination? Thanks to MDK for pointing this out in another thread btw.

- Proverbs 12 (ESV)

Being much of the time the people condemning homosexuality are politicians, think if we checked their public remarks for lies we'd find any? :)

Only when their lips are moving.:eusa_shhh:

- Leviticus 18 (ESV)

- Proverbs 12 (ESV)

Think that's lawyers. :)

- Leviticus 18 (ESV)

- Proverbs 12 (ESV)

Don't know much about lawyers, but I have heard lots of politicians and they say whatever they think you want to hear and whatever will get them the most votes. Whatever direction the wind is blowing, they will fly(I should say most, I'm sure there are some honest ones, but they are not on TV)

- Leviticus 18 (ESV)

- Proverbs 12 (ESV)

Don't know much about lawyers, but I have heard lots of politicians and they say whatever they think you want to hear and whatever will get them the most votes. Whatever direction the wind is blowing, they will fly(I should say most, I'm sure there are some honest ones, but they are not on TV)

"I'm a politician Ainsley, of course I lied to you."
White House Chief of Staff, "The West Wing" :)

Forum List

Back