🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LGBT Activists Are LIVID About Trump Naming CIA Director Mike Pompeo as Secretary of State

This White House has a swinging door policy.
People can’t wait to get out.

Asshole : People love working in the WH.

No they like leaving even more.

Can any business be successful with constant massive turnovers?
Of course not.

This presidency is in total chaos and the cult still thinks it’s “ morning in America.”

Dear Reasonable
I would Love to work with Trump, his media and PR, and his wife and daughter on policies and solutions to unite people of all parties.

And I'm a progressive prochoice Democrat.

People who put country and Constitution first can work with anyone on common goals, and we don't have to let differences in beliefs or politics stand in the way of getting work done on solutions we do agree on.

Trump set up a position for Maria Espinoza to work on outreach for families affected by illegal immigration crimes and violence. Why not build coalitions around this to stop trafficking and to develop schools, health programs, military bases and factory jobs along the border?

Ivanka Trump reached out to Democrat women and got snubbed.

We need to do more to build safe jobs, cities and medical schools to meet the growing demands. This can't happen by "refuse and resist"

We need to reclaim, rebuild and refinance. And that will take all parties working together to make sure it's done right!

if it's wrong for Pompeo to impose his "cisgender" beliefs and bias onto govt policy, then isn't it equally wrong for LGBT beliefs and biases to be imposed through govt (and for Obama Clinton and others to abuse their offices to do so)?
I'll take that one. It is a false equivalency type of logical fallacy We don't know what Pompeo will do , but if his record is any indication, he will make life miserable for any LGBT people in the state department and set a bad example among our allies.

The LGBT people just want to do their jobs and serve their country and DO NOT want to impose a damned thing on anybody.

You need to grow a spine and take a moral and logical position on issue and STOP trying to make all thins equal. They are not
People who push their personal sexual desires at work don’t belong in the government.

You mean Trump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or Bill Clinton? TheProgressivePatriot

Or the Republican anti-gay politician caught with his pants down having sex with a man in his state office. Don't forget him. Or was he on lunch break???

if it's wrong for Pompeo to impose his "cisgender" beliefs and bias onto govt policy, then isn't it equally wrong for LGBT beliefs and biases to be imposed through govt (and for Obama Clinton and others to abuse their offices to do so)?
I'll take that one. It is a false equivalency type of logical fallacy We don't know what Pompeo will do , but if his record is any indication, he will make life miserable for any LGBT people in the state department and set a bad example among our allies.

The LGBT people just want to do their jobs and serve their country and DO NOT want to impose a damned thing on anybody.

You need to grow a spine and take a moral and logical position on issue and STOP trying to make all thins equal. They are not

Dear TheProgressivePatriot
What you and I are both saying is wrong here
*IS* a violation of Constitutional principles and due process that protect ALL people of ALL beliefs or creeds, including LGBT and Liberal political beliefs under the First Amendment.

That law *IS* law for everyone equally, so that's why I cite it, not relying Christian or LGBT arguments that don't represent all people, but Constitutional laws that do protect your beliefs as well as mine across the board, where everyone AGREES to enforce that as the central standard.

Just because these are "equally protected under law" does NOT MEAN THEY ARE ALL EQUAL OR THE SAME. Christianity is not equal to Atheism but as beliefs, ANY such people with those beliefs have equal rights and protections under Constitutional law NOT to have beliefs "established by govt" that discriminates against the creed of others.

Just because our beliefs as people are "equally protected" does not make them "equal or the same"

A violation involving rape and theft is NOT the "same" as a violation involving stealing a donut. But they are EQUALLY against the law. Is that clear?
I am just going to say this one time as plainly as possible and then I'm done here, because I doubt that you can be helped.

1. This is not an issue of free speech., religion, beliefs or anything having to do with the first amendment

2. If Pompeo does what I think that he will do, LGBT people will be VICYIMS OF DISCRIMINATION AND HARRASSMENT. While probably legal under federal law, it is morally repulsive.

3.LGBT people being allowed to just do their jobs is in no way violating any one else's right .
4. The behavior -and it is about behavior- of those who discriminate is NOT equal to or deserving of the same protections afforded to targets of discrimination.

I dumbed this down as well as I can for you. Say thank you go away.

The wide stance party

*IS* a violation of Constitutional principles and due process that protect ALL people of ALL beliefs or creeds, including LGBT and Liberal political beliefs under the First Amendment.

That law *IS* law for everyone equally, so that's why I cite it, not relying Christian or LGBT arguments that don't represent all people, but Constitutional laws that do protect your beliefs as well as mine across the board, where everyone AGREES to enforce that as the central standard.

Just because these are "equally protected under law" does NOT MEAN THEY ARE ALL EQUAL OR THE SAME. Christianity is not equal to Atheism but as beliefs, ANY such people with those beliefs have equal rights and protections under Constitutional law NOT to have beliefs "established by govt" that discriminates against the creed of others.

Just because our beliefs as people are "equally protected" does not make them "equal or the same"

A violation involving rape and theft is NOT the "same" as a violation involving stealing a donut. But they are EQUALLY against the law. Is that clear?
I am just going to say this one time as plainly as possible and then I'm done here, because I doubt that you can be helped.

1. This is not an issue of free speech., religion, beliefs or anything having to do with the first amendment

2. If Pompeo does what I think that he will do, LGBT people will be VICYIMS OF DISCRIMINATION AND HARRASSMENT. While probably legal under federal law, it is morally repulsive.

3.LGBT people being allowed to just do their jobs is in no way violating any one else's right .
4. The behavior -and it is about behavior- of those who discriminate is NOT equal to or deserving of the same protections afforded to targets of discrimination.

trump hires people to do his dirty work for him ie. Pruitt, Sessions, Zinke etc
He’s FOR discrimination against the LGBT community but campaigned on being their advocate.
He’s a coward. He can’t even fire anyone face to face. He fired Tillerson on a tweet then waited 3 hours to call him( had to watch Fox and Friends)
Trump had a show where he fired people but that was all scripted. He’s too much a coward to do it in real life.

Of course not.

This presidency is in total chaos and the cult still thinks it’s “ morning in America.”

Dear Reasonable
I would Love to work with Trump, his media and PR, and his wife and daughter on policies and solutions to unite people of all parties.

People who put country and Constitution first can work with anyone on common goals, and we don't have to let differences in beliefs or politics stand in the way of getting work done on solutions we do agree on.

Trump set up a position for Maria Espinoza to work on outreach for families affected by illegal immigration crimes and violence. Why not build coalitions around this to stop trafficking and to develop schools, health programs, military bases and factory jobs along the border?

Ivanka Trump reached out to Democrat women and got snubbed.

We need to do more to build safe jobs, cities and medical schools to meet the growing demands. This can't happen by "refuse and resist"

We need to reclaim, rebuild and refinance. And that will take all parties working together to make sure it's done right!
Trump working with democrats? Ha!
You want to work with Melania?
What are you going to do? Hold her bags for her when she goes on her daily shopping spree’s.
She has zero causes. She was suppose to take on cyber bullying but finally realized how foolish she’d look married to the country’s biggest cyber bully.
You don’t need any experience or knowledge to work in this WH. You’d be a perfect fit. All you need is total fealty to this prez( not the Constitution) and pass a security clearance.
Oops many are working in this WH without one.

I'm saying that govt or laws discriminating against LGBT people for their beliefs is a violation of the First Amendment.

That's why DOMA or state laws banning gay marriage should never have been passed because they violated free exercise of religion for govt to ban a ritual that is free choice!

TheProgressivePatriot you may use different laws or language to argue how this is wrong to discriminate against LGBT etc. But when I use Constitutional laws to describe the same violations as wrong, Conservatives and Christians have to agree it is unconstitutional.
It is universal language for laws they respect!

they don't even have to agree with beliefs (such as prochoice Muslim or LGBT) in order to understand Govt cannot establish a bias against these.

So that's why that argument and approach works. It doesn't require people to change their beliefs to agree with your beliefs in order to respect yours equally under law.

They can still disagree totally with your beliefs and still have to respect constitutional laws that protect you and your beliefs equally as them and theirs.

Do you get it now?
If you run away that's your choice.
I'm not running off, so why should you.
We can better solve this by teaming up
and presenting it together.

I'm happy to write a petition to Ted Cruz to address this conflict in beliefs so we can help the whole nation that is going through this same dissension over beliefs, and can't get on the same page either. Not yet, but we can resolve this if we don't run away from it but take it on and deal with it! Thanks TPP I think you are as powerful as Ted Cruz in your convictions and should have equal audience. If we stand together as progressives wanting corrections, we can call for that public audience and get more help to work this out where everyone benefits who faces the same.

Of course not.

Dear Reasonable

People who put country and Constitution first...

Unreasonable is going to have problems with this.

I'm saying that govt or laws discriminating against LGBT people for their beliefs is a violation of the First Amendment.

That's why DOMA or state laws banning gay marriage should never have been passed because they violated free exercise of religion for govt to ban a ritual that is free choice!
So LGBT is a religious ritual now. That is beyond perposterous !!

TheProgressivePatriot you may use different laws or language to argue how this is wrong to discriminate against LGBT etc. But when I use Constitutional laws to describe the same violations as wrong, Conservatives and Christians have to agree it is unconstitutional.
It is universal language for laws they respect!

they don't even have to agree with beliefs (such as prochoice Muslim or LGBT) in order to understand Govt cannot establish a bias against these.

So that's why that argument and approach works. It doesn't require people to change their beliefs to agree with your beliefs in order to respect yours equally under law.

They can still disagree totally with your beliefs and still have to respect constitutional laws that protect you and your beliefs equally as them and theirs.
Same sex marriage and pretty much all cases involving gay rights have been decided on equal protection under the law, due process and the right to privacy. No one had to give up there beliefs then either. But the bigots had to change their BEHAVIOR.

Who is " going after the religious folks"?? It is the religious folks who are going after the LGBT folks!

Lol. It’s the alphabet militants who are going after religious folks - well not religious folks - Christians specifically - they are much too terrified of Islam to pull their tricks on muslim bakers etc.
But they just love destroying the livelihoods of Christians.
Hopefully this is coming to an end though:

Judge rules in favor of Bakersfield baker who refused to design wedding cake for same-sex couple
8:26 PM, Feb 5, 2018
6:38 PM, Feb 6, 2018

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. - A Kern County judge ruled in favor of a Bakersfield baker who refused to design a wedding cake for an already-married same-sex couple last year....

And

...Trump instructing the Justice Department to fully back Phillips is a huge help and signals the end of this LGBTQ nonsense being backed by the White House

And, lest we forget:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

Last edited:
Half of America didn’t vote for trump dope.
She said HALF of trump supporters are racist.
Oh that’s alright then :rolleyes:

She also said the white women who voted for Trump voted how their husbands instructed them to. Lol.

Tell me, do you think it’s a good strategy for your candidate (and then failed candidate) to insist on continually alienating huge segments of the voting public?

How dumb can you get?
Really!

Last edited:

So LGBT is a religious ritual now. That is beyond perposterous !!

MARRIAGES are rituals. So are baptisms and funerals.
Yes these are private, and not govt business to dictate.

Do you agree TheProgressivePatriot
that no one should abuse govt to dictate
what kind of marriage, baptism,
funeral or communion service you should have or can't have???

This applies to EVERYONE, including LGBT.
So that you are equally protected under law from govt abuse or infringement.

Again, TPP the beauty of this Constitutional argument,
is that Christians cannot deny it, because they are
depending on this same principle to protect themselves.
So it would be discrimination to invoke and apply it only for their
beliefs about marriage and not about yours, too, or mine!

Till they find the “gay gene” being gay is just a choice.... It’s a science thing you may not understand
That is too idiotic to bother to comment on. I would school you on it but would be off topic.
I don’t care about people choosing to being gay never have… But I do know it’s a choice.
It’s like the tide comes and goes… LOL
If it is, being straight is also a choice since no straight gene has been identified either. When did you chose to be straight? Could YOU have chosen to be gay?
There’s two straight genes they called male and female… They just work, everything else is beyond awkward. Lol
Thank you for admitting that you don't know the difference between gender and sexual orientation. Are you proud of your ignorance?
Sexual orientation is just another word for delusional

Gay people make no sense... they don’t even believe in science.
th
THAT makes no sense. I think that it's Republicans who don't believe in science
Till they find the “gay gene” being gay is just a choice.... It’s a science thing you may not understand
That is too idiotic to bother to comment on. I would school you on it but would be off topic.
I don’t care about people choosing to being gay never have… But I do know it’s a choice.
If it is, being straight is also a choice since no straight gene has been identified either. When did you chose to be straight? Could YOU have chosen to be gay?
Alll that Tilly is capeable of doing is rating my posts that she disagrees with as "funny" Seems that she can't muster the brain power to actually comment.

th
THAT makes no sense. I think that it's Republicans who don't believe in science
Alll that Tilly is capeable of doing is rating my posts that she disagrees with as "funny" Seems that she can't muster the brain power to actually comment.
So you’re blind as well as delusional! Lol.

MARRIAGES are rituals. So are baptisms and funerals.
Yes these are private, and not govt business to dictate.
Marriages are religious rituals for some, for many others they are a secular matter, or some combination of both. BUT....That is not what we were discussing. YOU said the being LGBT is a religious ritual. It was stupid and you know- or at least I hope you do- it so now you're moving the goal posts and making it about marriage

Last edited:
Again, TPP the beauty of this Constitutional argument,
is that Christians cannot deny it, because they are
depending on this same principle to protect themselves.
So it would be discrimination to invoke and apply it only for their
beliefs about marriage and not about yours, too, or mine!
Try selling the fundies on that. Meanwhile I'll rely on the fifth and fourteenth amendments. You have to let go of the "beliefe' , faith, and religion angle on this and get your head on straight.

Forum List

Back