🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LGBT Activists Are LIVID About Trump Naming CIA Director Mike Pompeo as Secretary of State

View attachment 182592
Gay people make no sense... they don’t even believe in science.
th
THAT makes no sense. I think that it's Republicans who don't believe in science
Till they find the “gay gene” being gay is just a choice.... It’s a science thing you may not understand
Ya think Richard Simmons had a choice to be gay you dumb mfer.
He did choose it, just look at him... He enjoyed it. Lol
Hilarious you actually think being gay is a choice... just as it’s a CHOICE being heterosexual.
You are one dumb mfer.
Male and female straight as they get... Everything else is juvenile silliness

Let’s add up the groups of people that will be voting against the GOP in November and in 2020.
The LGBT community, all minorities, The ME Too movement, the # Enough movement, most educated people, people who want stricter gun control( 70%) of Americans etc
You racists, white supremacists and neonazis are fucked.

View attachment 182592
th
Till they find the “gay gene” being gay is just a choice.... It’s a science thing you may not understand
Ya think Richard Simmons had a choice to be gay you dumb mfer.
He did choose it, just look at him... He enjoyed it. Lol
Hilarious you actually think being gay is a choice... just as it’s a CHOICE being heterosexual.
You are one dumb mfer.
Male and female straight as they get... Everything else is juvenile silliness
Educated people just laugh at your ignorance.

th
That is too idiotic to bother to comment on. I would school you on it but would be off topic.
I don’t care about people choosing to being gay never have… But I do know it’s a choice.
It’s like the tide comes and goes… LOL
If it is, being straight is also a choice since no straight gene has been identified either. When did you chose to be straight? Could YOU have chosen to be gay?
There’s two straight genes they called male and female… They just work, everything else is beyond awkward. Lol
Thank you for admitting that you don't know the difference between gender and sexual orientation. Are you proud of your ignorance?

I like this one from a homo group:

-- Falsely claimed that "the silence of Muslim leaders has been deafening" in response to the Boston bombing, and suggested Islamic leaders were "potentially complicit" for not loudly enough condemning acts of terror.

So even the homos bow to Islam, interesting.

The OH THE HUMANITY list:

-- Has vowed to continue his fight abortion, marriage equality, and related matters "each and every day"

-- Denounced the Supreme Court rulings that struck down the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and California's Proposition 8 as "both sad and counter to the most profound tradition of our great nation."

-- Insists families with same-sex parents are less "ideal"

-- Joined the most conservative House Republicans on a letter calling on the Department of Defense to stop allowing military facilities for private functions to be used on a sexual-orientation natural basis.

-- Opposed repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell

-- 9.8.17 - Reporting reveals CIA Director Mike Pompeo canceled a planned speech at the CIA about diversity and LGBTQ rights

-- 8.27.17 - Reporting reveals CIA Director Mike Pompeo consulted with Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council

Mike Pompeo

MIke Pompeo for President!

Dear Weatherman2020

A. if it's wrong for Pompeo to impose his "cisgender" beliefs and bias onto govt policy, then isn't it equally wrong for LGBT beliefs and biases to be imposed through govt (and for Obama Clinton and others to abuse their offices to do so)?

B. However, I do agree that Muslims DID speak out against violence such as the Boston Bombing and should not be blamed by religious association. (guilt by association and collective punishment isn't respecting due process for law abiding Muslims who obey civil authority) If we already don't trust the media to report and represent the people, Muslims aren't in control of getting their voices in the news either. Just because we don't hear them in the media doesn't mean much, given this media that isn't reliable in the first place.

And yes, it was correct to strike down DOMA on constitutional grounds. Govt should not be in the business of dictating marriage anyway, which is outside its jurisdiction. And people do have equal freedom and rights to exercise same sex marriage IN PRIVATE as part of religious freedom; by that same law, the First Amendment, Govt cannot ESTABLISH such beliefs or practices either! So both sides of the marriage debate are correct that Govt should not endorse any such policy that is outside Constitutional limits and belongs to people (and States to decide if they can agree on a policy or just keep marriage private and out of govt!)

If you boys don't think that this matters, think again.........

LGBT Groups Condemn Mike Pompeo’s Appointment as Next Secretary of State

Human Rights Campaign president Chad Griffin said in a Tuesday press statement that Pompeo was “a reckless choice to lead our nation’s diplomatic efforts” due to his “longstanding opposition to LGBTQ equality.”
The decision to nominate anti-LGBTQ Mike Pompeo could have serious consequences for the United States and LGBTQ people around the globe,” Griffin said, adding that Pompeo could only contribute to the already “rapidly declining” role of the State Department in “advancing human rights” on the international stage.

Pompeo's Anti LGBTQ Statements:

Mike Pompeo

This the top diplomat who's job will be to advance the United States standing in the world on many issues, including human rights!
Hillary called almost half of America's deplorable.
That would be about right. 80% on this board

I like this one from a homo group:

-- Falsely claimed that "the silence of Muslim leaders has been deafening" in response to the Boston bombing, and suggested Islamic leaders were "potentially complicit" for not loudly enough condemning acts of terror.

So even the homos bow to Islam, interesting.

The OH THE HUMANITY list:

-- Has vowed to continue his fight abortion, marriage equality, and related matters "each and every day"

-- Denounced the Supreme Court rulings that struck down the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and California's Proposition 8 as "both sad and counter to the most profound tradition of our great nation."

-- Insists families with same-sex parents are less "ideal"

-- Joined the most conservative House Republicans on a letter calling on the Department of Defense to stop allowing military facilities for private functions to be used on a sexual-orientation natural basis.

-- Opposed repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell

-- 9.8.17 - Reporting reveals CIA Director Mike Pompeo canceled a planned speech at the CIA about diversity and LGBTQ rights

-- 8.27.17 - Reporting reveals CIA Director Mike Pompeo consulted with Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council

Mike Pompeo

MIke Pompeo for President!

Dear Weatherman2020

A. if it's wrong for Pompeo to impose his "cisgender" beliefs and bias onto govt policy, then isn't it equally wrong for LGBT beliefs and biases to be imposed through govt (and for Obama Clinton and others to abuse their offices to do so)?

B. However, I do agree that Muslims DID speak out against violence such as the Boston Bombing and should not be blamed by religious association. If we already don't trust the media to report and represent the people, Muslims aren't in control of getting their voices in the news either. Just because we don't hear them in the media doesn't mean much given this media....

And yes, it was correct to strike down DOMA on constitutional grounds. Govt should not be in the business of dictating marriage anyway, which is outside its jurisdiction. And people do have equal freedom and rights to exercise same sex marriage IN PRIVATE as part of religious freedom; by that same law, the First Amendment, Govt cannot ESTABLISH such beliefs or practices either! So both sides of the marriage debate are correct that Govt should not endorse any such policy that is outside Constitutional limits and belongs to people (and States to decide if they can agree on a policy or just keep marriage private and out of govt!)
A. You’re “forcing your beliefs” with your position on polygamy.

B. A few Muslims saying tsk tsk after every terrorist attack is meaningless. Start turning them in before they butcher innocents.

C. So supporting something created by Bill Clinton and supported by Hillary and Obama is now call for you to be disqualified?

Anyone who works for Trump that defers to the people of the country and Constitution instead of this despotic president gets the boot.
9A3FEB46-A41B-452C-80CA-DE153DE146B2.jpeg

View attachment 182591
Outraged people get outraged!
Film at 11.

I know nothing about this guy, but since all the right folks are foaming the mouth, I love him.

Trump Replaces Secretary of State Rex Tillerson with Mike Pompeo | Human Rights Campaign

Mike Pompeo
This crumbing chaotic presidency continues limping down the road.
This failed president replaces his staff based on two criterias.
Total loyalty to him( not the country)
And finding someone who can get a security clearance.
The only thing crumbling and chaotic are the brains of Leftards as Trump plays you like a fiddle.
Nationwide protests... lowest approval rating of any prez, despised and laughed at by 65% of Americans and the entire world, that fiddle is awful broken..
Nationwide protests?
Polls?
World opinion?

You’re hilarious.

I’m just so glad Tillerson called this fucking moron president exactly what he is.

D1A467BA-36F9-487C-98AD-D33C312D7E6E.jpeg

View attachment 182591
Film at 11.

I know nothing about this guy, but since all the right folks are foaming the mouth, I love him.

Trump Replaces Secretary of State Rex Tillerson with Mike Pompeo | Human Rights Campaign

Mike Pompeo
The only thing crumbling and chaotic are the brains of Leftards as Trump plays you like a fiddle.
Nationwide protests... lowest approval rating of any prez, despised and laughed at by 65% of Americans and the entire world, that fiddle is awful broken..
Nationwide protests?
Polls?
World opinion?

You’re hilarious.
You work really hard being a full blown idiot.
As if the people rising up against this racist incompetent president doesn’t matter.
You’ll see in November when you’ll be crying real tears.

This White House has a swinging door policy.
People can’t wait to get out.

Asshole : People love working in the WH.

No they like leaving even more.

Can any business be successful with constant massive turnovers?
Of course not.

This presidency is in total chaos and the cult still thinks it’s “ morning in America.”

View attachment 182591
Film at 11.

Mike Pompeo
Nationwide protests?
Polls?
World opinion?

You’re hilarious.
You work really hard being a full blown idiot.
As if the people rising up against this racist incompetent president doesn’t matter.
You’ll see in November when you’ll be crying real tears.
You lefties and your delusional bubble fantasy world.

Seek professional help.

if it's wrong for Pompeo to impose his "cisgender" beliefs and bias onto govt policy, then isn't it equally wrong for LGBT beliefs and biases to be imposed through govt (and for Obama Clinton and others to abuse their offices to do so)?
I'll take that one. It is a false equivalency type of logical fallacy We don't know what Pompeo will do , but if his record is any indication, he will make life miserable for any LGBT people in the state department and set a bad example among our allies.

The LGBT people just want to do their jobs and serve their country and DO NOT want to impose a damned thing on anybody.

You need to grow a spine and take a moral and logical position on issue and STOP trying to make all thins equal. They are not

if it's wrong for Pompeo to impose his "cisgender" beliefs and bias onto govt policy, then isn't it equally wrong for LGBT beliefs and biases to be imposed through govt (and for Obama Clinton and others to abuse their offices to do so)?
I'll take that one. It is a false equivalency type of logical fallacy We don't know what Pompeo will do , but if his record is any indication, he will make life miserable for any LGBT people in the state department and set a bad example among our allies.

The LGBT people just want to do their jobs and serve their country and DO NOT want to impose a damned thing on anybody.

You need to grow a spine and take a moral and logical position on issue and STOP trying to make all thins equal. They are not
People who push their personal sexual desires at work don’t belong in the government.

People who push their personal sexual desires at work don’t belong in the government.

You mean Trump?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear TheProgressivePatriot
What you and I are both saying is wrong here
*IS* a violation of Constitutional principles and due process that protect ALL people of ALL beliefs or creeds, including LGBT and Liberal political beliefs under the First Amendment.

That law *IS* law for everyone equally, so that's why I cite it, not relying Christian or LGBT arguments that don't represent all people, but Constitutional laws that do protect your beliefs as well as mine across the board, where everyone AGREES to enforce that as the central standard.

Just because these are "equally protected under law" does NOT MEAN THEY ARE ALL EQUAL OR THE SAME. Christianity is not equal to Atheism but as beliefs, ANY such people with those beliefs have equal rights and protections under Constitutional law NOT to have beliefs "established by govt" that discriminates against the creed of others.

Just because our beliefs as people are "equally protected" does not make them "equal or the same"

A violation involving rape and theft is NOT the "same" as a violation involving stealing a donut. But they are EQUALLY against the law. Is that clear?

Forum List

Back