LGBTQ Flag back on Display!

Why was Trumpy Bear so reluctant to sanction or criticize his Pooty Pal?

He explained that when he ran for President. Our country has no real beef with Russia, and we should work to be allies. Why antagonize and provoke when we can be allies? But for some reason you lefties all hate Russians. I’m guessing it’s because they gave up communism, and maybe they are too white for your liking.

but she wasnt gay.....
Only human pride, women power and a rejection of Trumpism.

5883a9a5f10a9a98468b8f81

Oh I see Gloveless, the entire pink pussy movement was started over Trump because Donald rejected human pride and suppressed women and MAGA took away woman's bodies too? :21: :21: :21:

I wonder if any of these hapless c*ntholes realize that it isn't THEIR voice but God's voice? That it isn't THEIR story but God's story? That it isn't their body but God's body? Just what are you and these loons uniting for, the right to murder 600,000 human beings a year???

None of this has anything to do with the Supreme Being, whom no one can know and for whom no one can speak. Stop being a drama queen.
That's where you are wrong. G-d is very accessible. But ONLY through His Son and the living born again relationship he yearns for with us.

This only works if you are a Christian fundie. Billions of other people believe in the Supreme Being, but no one is actually a representative or can be.

BTW: since you are a Christian fundie, would you people mind sticking to what Jesus said and stop making up stuff and adding it on?

What they don't have the right to do is force that god on everyone else.

OH. The humanity! Having God FORCED on you! I feel your suffering.

All this from a person who:
  • Wants to decide how you work.
  • Who lives next to you.
  • What you can eat.
  • How you live.
  • What you can watch.
  • How you think.

How about people who want to shove their cheesy "religion" down others' throats and into their reproductive organs, who order doctors to say certain government-written things to their patients, who order people to attend religious indoctrination sessions in order to exercise their constitutional rights, who institute gag rules prohibiting people to even discuss certain topics, who try to take control of other people's bodies, who try to interfere with how parents care for their children?

• Who lives next to you.
  • What you can eat.
  • How you live.
  • What you can watch.
  • How you think.

How about people who want to shove their cheesy "religion" down others' throats and into their reproductive organs, who order doctors to say certain government-written things to their patients, who order people to attend religious indoctrination sessions in order to exercise their constitutional rights, who institute gag rules prohibiting people to even discuss certain topics, who try to take control of other people's bodies, who try to interfere with how parents care for their children?

Wow you really don't like muslims.

but she wasnt gay.....

5883a9a5f10a9a98468b8f81

Oh I see Gloveless, the entire pink pussy movement was started over Trump because Donald rejected human pride and suppressed women and MAGA took away woman's bodies too? :21: :21: :21:

I wonder if any of these hapless c*ntholes realize that it isn't THEIR voice but God's voice? That it isn't THEIR story but God's story? That it isn't their body but God's body? Just what are you and these loons uniting for, the right to murder 600,000 human beings a year???

None of this has anything to do with the Supreme Being, whom no one can know and for whom no one can speak. Stop being a drama queen.
That's where you are wrong. G-d is very accessible. But ONLY through His Son and the living born again relationship he yearns for with us.

This only works if you are a Christian fundie. Billions of other people believe in the Supreme Being, but no one is actually a representative or can be.

BTW: since you are a Christian fundie, would you people mind sticking to what Jesus said and stop making up stuff and adding it on?
We don't. We adhere to Scripture only. And BTW. Christ is the ONLY way to G-d.

but she wasnt gay.....

5883a9a5f10a9a98468b8f81

Adhere ONLY to that which is attributed to Jesus. The "scripture" is full of junk like paul and revelation. You can believe as your sect does if you wish.

I'm branching out from the idea that Jesus is the only way to the Supreme Being. I think that he is part of a much greater whole. I find it illogical to think that the Supreme Being, Creator of the whole world and maybe others, would concentrate only on the Middle East. People were alive and spiritual on all continents except, probably the Arctic and the Antarctic.

Just what in the hell is this anti-LGBTQ thing about? What do these right-wingers want and why do they want to do it? The LGBTQs have been scapegoated for no damned reason at all, considering that they never did anything to anybody. A least having a symbol of this group allows us to express our support for these members of our community in the face of a deliberate attempt to marginalize them.

Looks like Biden is reversing Trumps Homophobic/Transphobic rule that prevented Pride being associated with the Red White and Blue.

Hopefully Biden takes more action and perhaps make adjustments to the current USA flag. Being that the USA is systemically racist and the flag represents that system, we should consider changing our flag.

I would love to see the LGBTQ flag with stars on it.

It takes a very small and petty person to have removed the flag in the first place.

But then trump is the poster boy for small and petty.

Thank goodness Biden reversed trump's homophobic and hateful policy and it won't be returned.

I don't know about changing our flag but I support the LGBTQ flag being flown with our nation's flag.
Why don’t the LGBTQ go form their own country if the US flag isn’t good enough for them? Should every little group and tribe get their own flag? Where is the Afro-American flag? Why isn’t Biden flying it? Is he a bigot? Where is the Muslim-American flag? The Jewish-American flag?

Good point. Why not a Rump flag for violent insurrectionists? Now with titanium tips for beating cops & breaking windows - MAGA!

View attachment 483245
Are Trump flags being flown on official buildings? :cuckoo:

Glad you asked!

In other words no.

Luckily for the faggot Brigade, Joe will do it for you.

Did you forget what you said?

Why don’t the LGBTQ go form their own country if the US flag isn’t good enough for them? Should every little group and tribe get their own flag? Where is the Afro-American flag? Why isn’t Biden flying it? Is he a bigot? Where is the Muslim-American flag? The Jewish-American flag?

So why don’t southern boys go form their own country if the continue to insist on flying the treasonous Confederate flag?
The collective national IQ would instantly go up 20 points. Average number of teeth up at least ten! :lol:

Why don’t you and all the other lying, traitorous, TDS ravaged idiots leave and form your own country where you can cry about Trump all day long. Then the collective IQ increases by triple digits.

You don't expect them to tax themselves, do you ? They're parasite sociopaths, and besides not enough of them have adopted harems of little boys to go around, and even if they did they wouldn't share with the other faggots, plus they need a constantly changing variety of little boys to rape, and going by the last major NAMBLA investigation, it's nice to have a few little girls around to rape when there isn't a little boy available at convenient times, so they need a host population, and good old Uncle Joe wants to see that they get a passive and compliant one, and so do all good Democrats.

• Who lives next to you.
  • What you can eat.
  • How you live.
  • What you can watch.
  • How you think.

She's is your typical stupid troll; they love Islam, hate Xians, and of course oblivious to anything that varies from their peer group insanity, like faggots flying off of buildings in Islamo-Land. They like Muslims because of their long and proud history of raping little boys, glorified in modern times by faggots like Gore Vidal and assorted other 'artists', and whatever faggots like the left wants to indulge.

Last edited:
but she wasnt gay.....

5883a9a5f10a9a98468b8f81

Adhere ONLY to that which is attributed to Jesus. The "scripture" is full of junk like paul and revelation. You can believe as your sect does if you wish.

I'm branching out from the idea that Jesus is the only way to the Supreme Being. I think that he is part of a much greater whole. I find it illogical to think that the Supreme Being, Creator of the whole world and maybe others, would concentrate only on the Middle East. People were alive and spiritual on all continents except, probably the Arctic and the Antarctic.
Actually, John 14:6 puts your whole warped philosophy to bed. " Jesus said I Am the Way, Truth, and the Life. No one can come to the Father except through Me." He made it clear that He ia the ONLY way to G-d and all else are lies straight out of Hell.

Just what in the hell is this anti-LGBTQ thing about? What do these right-wingers want and why do they want to do it? The LGBTQs have been scapegoated for no damned reason at all, considering that they never did anything to anybody. A least having a symbol of this group allows us to express our support for these members of our community in the face of a deliberate attempt to marginalize them.

I've said it before and will say it again: The most vehement LGBTQ haters (Republican men) tend to be secretly bi-curious. We've seen it a thousand times from preachers like George Rekers who use RentBoy, to pols like Larry "Wide-Stance" Craig.

pmacraig.png

REKERS-popup.jpg

the true meaning of the rainbow is that of God's promise to Noah.

• Who lives next to you.
  • What you can eat.
  • How you live.
  • What you can watch.
  • How you think.

She's is your typical stupid troll; they love Islam, hate Xians, and of course oblivious to anything that varies from their peer group insanity, like faggots flying off of buildings in Islamo-Land. They like Muslims because of their long and proud history of raping little boys, glorified in modern times by faggots like Gore Vidal and assorted other 'artists', and whatever faggots like the left wants to indulge.
and that's the next rhing to get " normalized. Paedophilia.

The problem with what Biden is allowing identifies the LGBTQLMNOP issues as American issues.

Aren't there global concerns?

I've said it before and will say it again: The most vehement LGBTQ haters (Republican men) tend to be secretly bi-curious. We've seen it a thousand times from preachers like George Rekers who use RentBoy, to pols like Larry "Wide-Stance" Craig.

pmacraig.png

REKERS-popup.jpg

lol at faggots and their stupid fad psychology. The stupidity of the reasoning is hilarious, and a function of their mental illnesses.

• Who lives next to you.
  • What you can eat.
  • How you live.
  • What you can watch.
  • How you think.

and that's the next rhing to get " normalized. Paedophilia.

That has always been the main agenda; the entire 'movement' was founded by pedophiles.

• Who lives next to you.
  • What you can eat.
  • How you live.
  • What you can watch.
  • How you think.

She's is your typical stupid troll; they love Islam, hate Xians, and of course oblivious to anything that varies from their peer group insanity, like faggots flying off of buildings in Islamo-Land. They like Musilme because of their long and proud history of raping little boys, glorified in modern times by faggots like Gore Vidal and assorted other 'artists'.

You appear to be on drugs. I don't know anyone who loves Islam and hates Christians. These two groups, along with ultra-orthodox Jews. have radical extremist fundamentalist factions, NOT EVERYONE OF EACH OF THESE RELIGIONS, lives with these fantasies. The radical factions of all of these three religions deserve nothing. They are ignorant freaks who attack other people to gain power and control over innocent people. The predominant religion in whatever country you live in determines which religion's freak show you have to contend with. In the Middle East, most have to contend with the radical Islamist freak show, in Israel, the radical Jewish freak show, in the U.S., the radical Christian freak show.

Forum List

Back