LGBTQ Flag back on Display!

Looks like Biden is reversing Trumps Homophobic/Transphobic rule that prevented Pride being associated with the Red White and Blue.

Hopefully Biden takes more action and perhaps make adjustments to the current USA flag. Being that the USA is systemically racist and the flag represents that system, we should consider changing our flag.

I would love to see the LGBTQ flag with stars on it.

It takes a very small and petty person to have removed the flag in the first place.

But then trump is the poster boy for small and petty.

Thank goodness Biden reversed trump's homophobic and hateful policy and it won't be returned.

I don't know about changing our flag but I support the LGBTQ flag being flown with our nation's flag.
Why don’t the LGBTQ go form their own country if the US flag isn’t good enough for them? Should every little group and tribe get their own flag? Where is the Afro-American flag? Why isn’t Biden flying it? Is he a bigot? Where is the Muslim-American flag? The Jewish-American flag?

Good point. Why not a Rump flag for violent insurrectionists? Now with titanium tips for beating cops & breaking windows - MAGA!

1619222448882.jpeg

Looks like Biden is reversing Trumps Homophobic/Transphobic rule that prevented Pride being associated with the Red White and Blue.

Hopefully Biden takes more action and perhaps make adjustments to the current USA flag. Being that the USA is systemically racist and the flag represents that system, we should consider changing our flag.

I'm gay, and I don't give a flying rat's ass.

We don't need a flag, we already stand under one.

american-flag-2144392__340.png

So you'll approve of the butt-fuckers pride flag, but not the Southern Pride flag? Huh.

The confederate flag is the flag of traitors to our nation who caused the deaths of over 600 thousand American lives.

The LGBTQ flag isn't the symbol of traitors to our nation.

The confederate flag is.

All your flag says is that you hate America and still can't accept that you lost.

No one was charged with treason. There's a reason for that. The Feds knew they would lose in court.

It takes a very small and petty person to have removed the flag in the first place.

Thank goodness Biden reversed trump's homophobic and hateful policy and it won't be returned.

I don't know about changing our flag but I support the LGBTQ flag being flown with our nation's flag.
Why don’t the LGBTQ go form their own country if the US flag isn’t good enough for them? Should every little group and tribe get their own flag? Where is the Afro-American flag? Why isn’t Biden flying it? Is he a bigot? Where is the Muslim-American flag? The Jewish-American flag?

So I take it you don't support those people who proudly display and wave the confederate traitor flag?

You don't support those who proudly display and wave a trump flag?

Interesting I have not seen a post from you telling those who wave and display confederate and trump flags to leave America to start their own nation.

Stop being such a hypocrite.

Good point. Why not a Rump flag for violent insurrectionists? Now with titanium tips for beating cops & breaking windows - MAGA!

View attachment 483245

They do have their own flag. it's there in the photo.

Huge flags with trump's name on them.

View attachment 483245
Are Trump flags being flown on official buildings? :cuckoo:

So I take it you don't support those people who proudly display and wave the confederate traitor flag?

You don't support those who proudly display and wave a trump flag?

Interesting I have not seen a post from you telling those who wave and display confederate and trump flags to leave America to start their own nation.

Stop being such a hypocrite.
I never see people waive the Confederate Flag. I think you don’t know what the actual flag was of the Democrat traitors.

When has a Trump flag been flown on official government buildings?

View attachment 483245

Glad you asked!

View attachment 483245

Glad you asked!

In other words no.

Luckily for the faggot Brigade, Joe will do it for you.

View attachment 483245

Glad you asked!

In other words no.

Did you forget what you said?

So why don’t southern boys go form their own country if the continue to insist on flying the treasonous Confederate flag?
The collective national IQ would instantly go up 20 points. Average number of teeth up at least ten! :lol:

View attachment 483245

Glad you asked!

In other words no.

So why don’t southern boys go form their own country if the continue to insist on flying the treasonous Confederate flag?
The collective national IQ would instantly go up 20 points. Average number of teeth up at least ten! :lol:

I wouldn’t know. Never owned a Southern Pride flag much less flew it anywhere. I only use the US flag.

Of course an Anti-Americans deviant like you approves. No way in hell that “flag” flies with the U.S. flag. Talk about pathetic pandering.

View attachment 483245

Glad you asked!

In other words no.

Why don’t you and all the other lying, traitorous, TDS ravaged idiots leave and form your own country where you can cry about Trump all day long. Then the collective IQ increases by triple digits.

Is Biden going to fly it in Islamic countries?

Doesn’t seem like any of the USMB Assclown Brigade are willing to answer this question. DrLove ? Dana7360 ?

Why isn’t Biden willing to support LBGTQ rights in Islamic countries? Will he impose economic sanctions until they do? Or is he a coward?

Wow are you mentally damaged goods lol

Is Biden going to fly it in Islamic countries?

Doesn’t seem like any of the USMB Assclown Brigade are willing to answer this question. DrLove ? Dana7360 ?

Why isn’t Biden willing to support LBGTQ rights in Islamic countries? Will he impose economic sanctions until they do? Or is he a coward?

We encourage other countries to do the right thing with human rights through diplomacy, carrots and sticks. Sanction them into it? For gross violations like torturing and hacking up a US resident maybe.

Sanctions are more appropriate for behavior that threatens our national security with bad behavior such as meddling in our elections and the biggest hack our country has ever been through.

Why was Trumpy Bear so reluctant to sanction or criticize his Pooty Pal? We’ll know the answer to that question soon I reckon.

PS: You’re starting to sound goofy like our resident Martian with questions like that. ;)

Forum List

Back