LGBTQ Says Don't Vote for One of Us

I am not not politics so I will not comment thank you

Because they are scum. :dunno:
Hypocrites
nothing new there.
Caitlyn Jenner is Republican -- the rest of the LGBTQ crowd is Democrat.

Look at photos of Bruce Jenner "before" -- that face is too feminine to be a man -- I don't believe the "biological male" crap put out by the Church of Mormon in the vice district. This is Hollywood. They fuck with fetuses and little babies in the hospital.

Because, they are worthless turds that have no value. They've completely destroyed everything decent gay people were fighting for in the 60's and 70's!!! Then these little diseased pricks come along and sellout to anybody that has a dollar to float their way!!! Now everybody thinks ALL gays are fucking commodities to be bought and sold like bitches on a street corner!!

They've fucked up EVERYTHING! REAL gays will not have anything to do with these pieces of garbage! And.....just like the Democrats and Libs, they'll turn on each other in a heartbeat, like the rabid mongrels they are!!

Last edited:
Conservative men like to use discussions about gay men as an excue to write about their own sick fantasies.
It's possible that some "conservative" men are actually gay men in the closet, but as a general rule I am completely left out of whatever that crowd is up to.

What's all this talk about happy people?
now_we_don_our_gay_apparel_png_all_over_print_t_shirt-r37c4c8bb2ccb47fa8c4458cb2ecdf77d_jhc26_324.jpg

The wall is very high.

It is the dem stranglehold that is the state CA...

Here comes Jenner on the pole vault!!!!!!!

USA
USA
USA

Forum List

Back