Liam Neeson...still a hypocrite and a jerk....

The bad guys in this little tragedy NEVER should have guns, that might be the point. I was wondering that myself.

The point is that the bad guys will always get the guns no matter what.
It's the good guys that need them to protect themselves , their families and their businesses.

I agree and one wonders what would have happened had any of those murdered men or women had had a gun??

To bad most of Europe has pulled the guns from honest citizens. Only the bad guys seem to have guns and they can get them anywhere as long as they have the money.

Those shitbag terrorists didn't last long once they came up agains the police who had guns. Big difference between shooting unarmed folks and taking on those with guns who know how to use em.

Doubt those shitbags will get their 72 virgins.

The bad guys will always have guns because, well, they are bad guys.

Indeed. And you wish to disarm the good guys so the bad guys have an easier target. why is that?

th

He's just checking the liberal box.

1. Support same-sex marriage
  2. Support Islam
  3. Support gun grabbing
  4. Support Global Warming

The bad guys in this little tragedy NEVER should have guns, that might be the point. I was wondering that myself.

It's the good guys that need them to protect themselves , their families and their businesses.

I agree and one wonders what would have happened had any of those murdered men or women had had a gun??

To bad most of Europe has pulled the guns from honest citizens. Only the bad guys seem to have guns and they can get them anywhere as long as they have the money.

Those shitbag terrorists didn't last long once they came up agains the police who had guns. Big difference between shooting unarmed folks and taking on those with guns who know how to use em.

Indeed. And you wish to disarm the good guys so the bad guys have an easier target. why is that?

Straw man. Try again.

Yeah....he makes movies with guns galore......and then complains about law abiding people actually being able to defend themselves....

Liam Neeson Paris Attack Shows Need for US Gun Control

Lost in the tirade was the fact that the discussion began with a focus on the attacks on Charlie Hebdo–attacks which took place in France, a country rich in gun control, yet one in which gun laws were impotent to spoil the plans of dedicated and well-trained attackers.
Cons don't know that movies aren't reality.
Kiefer Sutherland is a Liberal, too.

Straw man. Try again.

No, it's factual. Why do you wish to disarm people so that murder's have an easier time killing them?

Yeah....he makes movies with guns galore......and then complains about law abiding people actually being able to defend themselves....

Liam Neeson Paris Attack Shows Need for US Gun Control

Lost in the tirade was the fact that the discussion began with a focus on the attacks on Charlie Hebdo–attacks which took place in France, a country rich in gun control, yet one in which gun laws were impotent to spoil the plans of dedicated and well-trained attackers.

Do you know what fiction means? Just curious.

Straw man. Try again.

No, it's factual. Why do you wish to disarm people so that murder's have an easier time killing them?

Why do you make false claims about me? You know nothing about my stance on firearms, asshole. Grow up.

Forum List

Back