Liar + Incompetent Red State = Disease Threat

Texas must have thought the guy was Rush Limpbow.

and here comes the "Its anybody's fault by the administration" offensive.

They're so tired of having to defend an incompetent administration that they strain to point out everyone else's failings every chance they get. Never mind trying to solve the problem. They have no interest in that.

I'd be embarrassed to past this stuff around. but darn someone already beat you to it already. try search

Last edited:

Obama should have been at the airport in Liberia to check the guy out, and at the hospital in Tx to check him in ..

LMAO

Obama should have been at the airport in Liberia to check the guy out, and at the hospital in Tx to check him in ..

LMAO
Remind me what Obama has done to prevent a recurrence of this.

as soon as you remind me what Obama did to create Ebola ..
Has anyone claimed Obama created ebola? No, another straw man.
Now, Obama is responsible for security in this country. What has he done to make the country more secure from an outbreak of ebola?

There now is a report of a suspected case in DC.

There's a quarantine I can get behind!

LMAO

Now, Obama is responsible for security in this country. What has he done to make the country more secure from an outbreak of ebola?

Listen to idiot RW's like you bitch about airport security ?

LMAO

Thank you. Yes, he's done nothing to increase safety from this threat. Thanks for admiiting yet another failure of this administration.

Your math is poor.

Incompetent president + no FAA restrictions + slow reponding CDC = Disease Threat.

LMAO

Thank you. Yes, he's done nothing to increase safety from this threat. Thanks for admiiting yet another failure of this administration.

idiots like YOU don't want the Government involved with Healthcare in any shape form or fashion ..

Idiots like you don't want the Government stepping or their rights trying to protect you

idiots like you don't want a damn thing from your government until you need them, then bitch because your Government wasn't there for you ..

IDIOTS LIKE YOU !

idiots like YOU don't want the Government involved with Healthcare in any shape form or fashion ..

Idiots like you don't want the Government stepping or their rights trying to protect you

idiots like you don't want a damn thing from your government until you need them, then bitch because your Government wasn't there for you ..

IDIOTS LIKE YOU !

Health care and health insurance are two INCREDIBLY DIFFERENT THINGS!

You're kinda dense aye?

IDIOTS LIKE YOU !

Since when should I have to show gratitude to the government for doing its job, a job I am paying for?

and your first point is the standard argumentum ad absurdum we have grown to know and detest from the usual progressive bottom dwellers.

IDIOTS LIKE YOU !

Health care and health insurance are two INCREDIBLY DIFFERENT THINGS!

You're kinda dense aye?

protecting Americans from disease at airports isn't a form of healthcare ?

gee, who knew ?

just close your eyes and pretend you're in a country that values your opinion Marty, and hold Rabid's hand during your trip ..

Forum List

Back