Lib media attacks "Fixer Upper" TV couple over critical race agenda

View attachment 493989

I always suspected these were good folks in spite of being on TV

and now I'm sure of it

Here's the gist

Chip's sister is running for the school board in Collyville Texas

And she is opposed to Critical Race Theory

Chip and Joanna donated $1,000 to her campaign and the national cancel culture is up in arms

Your story is from the Daily Wire. No one believes it but you.

• Overall, we rate The Daily Wire Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

do you know how pathetic you sound attacking the source of a widely published story???

by my count 100% of the time youve been wrong doing that,,

You can't "count" percentages. You calculate percentages.

I've already debunked the original post so once again, you're already been proven wrong again.

View attachment 493989

and now I'm sure of it

Here's the gist

Chip and Joanna donated $1,000 to her campaign and the national cancel culture is up in arms

• Overall, we rate The Daily Wire Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that align with the conservative right. We also rate Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, and numerous failed fact checks.

do you know how pathetic you sound attacking the source of a widely published story???

by my count 100% of the time youve been wrong doing that,,

You can't "count" percentages. You calculate percentages.

I've already debunked the original post so once again, you're already been proven wrong again.
I dont see where you proved anything except you being a foreign troll

View attachment 493989

and now I'm sure of it

Here's the gist

Being opposed to leftists attempts to divide this country makes them targets of the vile left

View attachment 493989

and now I'm sure of it

Here's the gist

See post number 10 you stupid foreign commie bitch, it has a bunch of sources. Now run along and make the world a better place by killing yourself.

Ouch! Way to dispatch the Canadians. :auiqs.jpg:

Wouldn't it make more sense to post something left wing referencing this?
Breitbart looks at the story and points out that critical race theory is not a major theme of Brauns campaign nor is it a big issue in the school district

However the lib media has made it a big deal and mentions race in every national story about this minor local issue

Here are a few of those headlines:

• “TV stars Chip and Joanna Gaines donate to campaign against critical race theory in schools,” The Hill
  • “Fixer Upper stars donated to school board candidate who wants to ban critical race theory,” San Antonio Current
  • “Chip and Joanna Gaines reportedly donated $1,000 to a Texas school board candidate trying to ban teaching about systemic racism,” Yahoo! News
  • “Chip and Joanna Gaines Donated to a Campaign Aiming to Stop Critical Race Theory,” Dallas Observer
  • “Fixer Upper Couple Donates $1,000 to Texas School Board Candidate Trying to Ban ‘Critical Race Theory’,” Jezebel
  • “Chip and Joanna Gaines reportedly donated $1,000 to a Texas school board candidate trying to ban teaching about systemic racism,” Business Insider
  • “Chip and Joanna Gaines reportedly donated $1,000 to a Texas school board candidate trying to ban teaching about systemic racism,” Insider

Are any of them calling for their TV show to be taken off the air? Do any of these articles call them "racist"? I can't be bothered reading any of this bullshit since neither know or care who these people are, and this is not a real issue.

052521 3.jpg

All of those sites publish right wing views although I would not label any of them entirely right wing. Click bait on sites right wingers tolerate.

Do you support CRT?
Which parts of it? It’s like asking if I support Christianity then when I say “yes” you go on about the Inquisitions, pedophiles, or Salem witch trials.

I wonder what they’ll say about it.
I didnt know they were decent people

Maybe democrats dont know that either

So we all might change our opinion

I did a bit of research on your "decent couple". No wonder you're so concerned on their behalf. Members of a radicial anti-gay, Christian cult. Donating to an election campaign opposing "critical race theory". Crazies gotta look out for one another.

All of those sites publish right wing views although I would not label any of them entirely right wing. Click bait on sites right wingers tolerate.

Do you support CRT?
Which parts of it? It’s like asking if I support Christianity then when I say “yes” you go on about the Inquisitions, pedophiles, or Salem witch trials.

The anti-white racism.
No such thing.

I did a bit of research on your "decent couple". No wonder you're so concerned on their behalf. Members of a radicial anti-gay, Christian cult. Donating to an election campaign opposing "critical race theory". Crazies gotta look out for one another.

There is nothing wrong with being “anti-gay”. Homosexuality is a sin and looked down upon by all cultures because homosexuals are perverts, violent, mentally ill, and often become pedos.

Funny how you lefties are quick to call such Christians “radicals” yet never use that language for Muslims that actually stone queers to death or throw them off rooftops.

Critical race theory is a racist ideology that has no place in America, and it’s being rejected by nearly all except the most radical Marxist pieces of shit, like yourself.

Do you support CRT?

The anti-white racism.
No such thing.

Why do you lie so much?

Jesus fucking Christ. Can you talk for two sentences in a row without whining about the fags?

Jesus fucking Christ. Can you talk for two sentences in a row without whining about the fags?
And.................here you are.

Free speech, Asshole. People like you need a daily reminder that gays have just as many rights as you do.

View attachment 493989

and now I'm sure of it

Here's the gist

They must be destroyed!
ghjjkjnbh.jpg

Free speech, Asshole. People like you need a daily reminder that gays have just as many rights as you do.
You have no such right, Canadian.

Forum List

Back