Lib media attacks "Fixer Upper" TV couple over critical race agenda

I wonder what they’ll say about it.
I didnt know they were decent people

Maybe democrats dont know that either

So we all might change our opinion

I did a bit of research on your "decent couple". No wonder you're so concerned on their behalf. Members of a radicial anti-gay, Christian cult. Donating to an election campaign opposing "critical race theory". Crazies gotta look out for one another.
Jesus fucking Christ. Can you talk for two sentences in a row without whining about the fags?
And.................here you are.

Yes, I am. Asking a simple question. And you flapping your jaw, but with no answer.

I did a bit of research on your "decent couple". No wonder you're so concerned on their behalf. Members of a radicial anti-gay, Christian cult. Donating to an election campaign opposing "critical race theory". Crazies gotta look out for one another.
Jesus fucking Christ. Can you talk for two sentences in a row without whining about the fags?

Free speech, Asshole. People like you need a daily reminder that gays have just as many rights as you do.

1. Nothing I said, indicated that I thought I had the right or the power to force you to shut up, so that you opened with that? That is you admitting that you have NOTHING to justify your whining.

2. No. They have more rights than I do. As a traditionally disadvantaged minority, they are celebrated and protected and discriminated IN FAVOR OF, at the expense of people like me.

3. And I'm not the asshole here, you are. And you know it. That is why you lie so much.

Free speech, Asshole. People like you need a daily reminder that gays have just as many rights as you do.
You have no such right, Canadian.

Thats right. IN her country, Freedom of speech has been overruled, because it is more important to pander to people with gender dysphoria.

Neither do you fool. You have no right of free speech at all. Try yelling “Fire” in a crowded theatre and see what happens to you. Or telling someone you want to kill them.

1. Nothing I said, indicated that I thought I had the right or the power to force you to shut up, so that you opened with that? That is you admitting that you have NOTHING to justify your whining.

2. No. They have more rights than I do. As a traditionally disadvantaged minority, they are celebrated and protected and discriminated IN FAVOR OF, at the expense of people like me.

3. And I'm not the asshole here, you are. And you know it. That is why you lie so much.

The idiocy of the whiny butthurt conservative who thinks that gays have more rights than he does.

Exactly what rights do gays have that you don’t have Asshole?? Please enlighten us all.

Your story is from the Daily Wire. No one believes it but you.

Don't mind Dragonlady , apparently no one ever taught her how to Google, Either that or intellectual laziness and snarkiness have become an addiction.

Let me guess, you'll dismiss all those sources without offering up any substantive rebuttal to the actual story..... am I correct?

You need to develop some reading comprehension skills.

Neither "NewsMax" nor the Dallas News are part of the "Liberal Media". The OP's claim is that the liberal media is trying to get the TV program shut down. The only "liberal" outlet carrying the story is the Hill.
There's that serial DISHONESTY of yours rearing it's ugly head again....

You dismissed the story out of hand without so much as an attempt to comment on the content because you didn't like the source thus I showed you additional sources that you were too INTELLECTUALLY LAZY to go out and find yourself and what you do? You repeat the same exact inane behavior!

Why do you even bother to respond? are you such a PARTISAN PARROT that you just cannot help yourself regardless of how vapid, devoid of substance and DISHONEST your response is?

How about you demonstrate some self-respect and the restraint one might expect from an adult human being rather than a trained monkey.

Neither do you fool. You have no right of free speech at all. Try yelling “Fire” in a crowded theatre and see what happens to you. Or telling someone you want to kill them.

Yeah, calling a man a man is the same as yelling fire in a crowded theatre.

lol!!!

The idiocy of the whiny butthurt conservative who thinks that gays have more rights than he does.

Exactly what rights do gays have that you don’t have Asshole?? Please enlighten us all.

I already did. Are you playing dumb or did you mean to ask for an example?

Forum List

Back