Lib school system: smokes, drugs and brawls

Overbrook isn't "ghetto" there, Armchair. :eusa_hand:
Whatever:

White Students 9
Hispanic 13
Black Students 1,564
Asian Students 2

Wouldn't let my son go there, that's for sure.

Overbrook High School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania | Public School

Thanks for coming out.

Alarming stats..
1595 students
1565 eligible for free or reduced price lunch
144....In the 12th grade....Appears that kids in this school generally do not make it past 11th grade
A real gem ya got there.

Not necessarily racist (although you are the one going to all the trouble to count ethnicities), but consumed by irrational fear? Definitely.
Because we all know when faced with the unknown, the thing to do is run away.

Not to mention, the school bus from Prague to Overbrook won't be running until that bridge over the Atlantic is finished anyway... :eusa_whistle:

I don't care who or what type of people go to a school. If the school performs poorly, has discipline and crime problems, it's a no brainer to not send my kid there.
Got a problem with that? TOUGH SHIT

It's a no brainer to bellow that you're going to keep your kid out of a school that's five thousand miles away on another continent, Braiiniac.
Obviously a product of a school with similar educational standards if you've never grasped the concept of conditionals. Both my son and I are US citizens and I was born in Philadelphia. I hope you never have kids, for their sake.

Not necessarily racist (although you are the one going to all the trouble to count ethnicities), but consumed by irrational fear? Definitely.
Because we all know when faced with the unknown, the thing to do is run away.

Not to mention, the school bus from Prague to Overbrook won't be running until that bridge over the Atlantic is finished anyway... :eusa_whistle:

I don't care who or what type of people go to a school. If the school performs poorly, has discipline and crime problems, it's a no brainer to not send my kid there.

It's a no brainer to bellow that you're going to keep your kid out of a school that's five thousand miles away on another continent, Braiiniac.

ANY school....Dim bulb...Christ.
it is painfully obvious you have no rebuttal to the points of view negative to the school in the story....

Obviously a product of a school with similar educational standards if you've never grasped the concept of conditionals. Both my son and I are US citizens and I was born in Philadelphia. I hope you never have kids, for their sake.

Next time choose a name other than "Meathead"... O'kay?

Forum List

Back