Liberal Boycott of a Restaurant Fails Once Again. LOL This is CLASSIC!!!

So a pizza parlor came out and declared they would not service Gay weddings. Like who serves pizza at a wedding? Anyway, if they are going to limit their customers, why should I subsidize their dumb move? What difference does a person's sexual preference have to do with them? Not a thing! They don't have a horse in that race if they are straight. Leave people alone! The people who are sending them money are saps.

If you're going to make a judgment on someone else, it's going to come back on you two fold! Small minds...small people.

More confusion by Moon Bats.

The pizza place did not go out of business because they lost income by not catering to gay weddings. There was never any revenue source from that activity that they lost.

They went out of business because of harassment from the filthy ass homosexual community and their Libtard buddies. They were harassed because they stated a religious conviction. Here in the US you suppose to have freedom of religion but the Liberals don't understand that.

The out pouring of money by Americans to those people had nothing to do with subsidizing a bad business model. It was to fight the bullying of the homosexuals.

You Liberals didn't understand this when there was tremendous support for Chick Fil A and Hobby Lobby and you don't understand it now. You never will get it.

If there are any small minds in this it is the filthy ass homosexual community that thinks they can bully the American people.

Number one. I am a conservative. Certainly we have religious freedom and the pizza parlor had a right to decide who their customers were according to the Bible. What I am saying, it was a poor business plan. It invites a backlash which did happen and finally made them close their store.

Certainly the outpouring of support was nice, but even that sum of money won't make them rich for long. A successful business was a more stable income.

It wasn't a business plan, numskull. How many times do you have to be told that?

hannity_pizza_040215.jpg

With this windfall, the O'Connors can now fulfill their lifelong dream of starting Indiana's first double-wide meth lab.

So a pizza parlor came out and declared they would not service Gay weddings. Like who serves pizza at a wedding? Anyway, if they are going to limit their customers, why should I subsidize their dumb move? What difference does a person's sexual preference have to do with them? Not a thing! They don't have a horse in that race if they are straight. Leave people alone! The people who are sending them money are saps.

If you're going to make a judgment on someone else, it's going to come back on you two fold! Small minds...small people.

The pizza place did not go out of business because they lost income by not catering to gay weddings. There was never any revenue source from that activity that they lost.

They went out of business because of harassment from the filthy ass homosexual community and their Libtard buddies. They were harassed because they stated a religious conviction. Here in the US you suppose to have freedom of religion but the Liberals don't understand that.

The out pouring of money by Americans to those people had nothing to do with subsidizing a bad business model. It was to fight the bullying of the homosexuals.

You Liberals didn't understand this when there was tremendous support for Chick Fil A and Hobby Lobby and you don't understand it now. You never will get it.

If there are any small minds in this it is the filthy ass homosexual community that thinks they can bully the American people.

Number one. I am a conservative. Certainly we have religious freedom and the pizza parlor had a right to decide who their customers were according to the Bible. What I am saying, it was a poor business plan. It invites a backlash which did happen and finally made them close their store.

Certainly the outpouring of support was nice, but even that sum of money won't make them rich for long. A successful business was a more stable income.

It wasn't a business plan, numskull. How many times do you have to be told that?
Any time you make decisions such as they did, it becomes part of their business plan.

starting Indiana's first double-wide meth lab.

IF they did, the liberscum and all their qweer buddies would flock to the place and waiting lines would be longer than the soup kitchen days of old. :up:

It's a joke, but, I live in NY's meth lab country, and every time they bust one, the perps look just like those pictures,

only that would likely be guy and girlfriend rather than father and daughter.

The gay mafia didn't have a boycott that destroyed this business. The so called boycotters didn't live in this town of 2100 people. The boycotters were just lunatics that made threats. If a boycott were really to shut this place down it was up to the 2100 people who lived there to do it.

I don't think you understood my point.

They did not lose their business because of their business model. They served gays in their establishment and they never were asked to catered to any LGBT wedding. They lost their business because of harassment when they stated their religious beliefs pertaining to a fictitious scenario.

If your point is that if you own a business you should always keep your mouth shut may be valid but the far greater crime was the harassment by the LGBT and Libtards over a freedom of religion issue.

That is why Americans sent so much money.

Queers want normal people to be tolerant of their lifestyles but they need to learn to be tolerant of religious convictions and stop being such obnoxious shitheads.

IF they did, the liberscum and all their qweer buddies would flock to the place and waiting lines would be longer than the soup kitchen days of old. :up:

It's a joke, but, I live in NY's meth lab country, and every time they bust one, the perps look just like those pictures,

Since you are stereotyping on looks then I think this guy looks like a low life criminal that would be buying the meth:

presidentialnominee.jpg

I don't think you understood my point.

They did not lose their business because of their business model. They served gays in their establishment and they never were asked to catered to any LGBT wedding. They lost their business because of harassment when they stated their religious beliefs pertaining to a fictitious scenario.

If your point is that if you own a business you should always keep your mouth shut may be valid but the far greater crime was the harassment by the LGBT and Libtards over a freedom of religion issue.

That is why Americans sent so much money.

Queers want normal people to be tolerant of their lifestyles but they need to learn to be tolerant of religious convictions and stop being such obnoxious shitheads.

Thank you for your courteous reply. The harassment by the Gays I certainly do not condone at all. If they are unhappy with a business because they expressed their views about their lifestyle they had a recourse...just don't give them their business.

So Americans sent money over, basically, a "free speech" episode, one they happen to agree with. I understand. I see their point. Thank you for your post.

Since you are stereotyping on looks then I think this guy looks like a low life criminal that would be buying the meth:

presidentialnominee.jpg

You mean like this guy?

6a00e54fe4158b88330163058f60d2970d-320wi

presidentialnominee.jpg

You mean like this guy?

Obama still looks like a thug. Sinatra is at the piano looking like a musician.

You are a meth head, that explains a lot.

presidentialnominee.jpg

You mean like this guy?

Right because God forbid anyone would think musicians ever did drugs.

You are a meth head, that explains a lot.

I have an extra 20 lbs on me that could use a little meth.

Any time you make decisions such as they did, it becomes part of their business plan.
What "decision" did they make?

Again, from you, the coy stupid remarks. Fitting

You mean the minority and dying breed you are. Let's see if they can survive without help and living off others.

Donations have crossed $750,000

This must be a big embarrassment to these hateful Moon Bats that thinks everybody should hate Christians and freedom of religion like they do.

Of course these turkeys never understood the tremendous support that Chick Fil A got from the American people either so they are generally clueless about things like this. I guess that comes from only listening to Libtard idiots like Al Sharpton and Rachael Maddow.
Is that like the most ironic post ever?

presidentialnominee.jpg

You mean like this guy?

Sinatra was President?

Who knew?

presidentialnominee.jpg

You mean like this guy?

images

And I know, he's Whitey so it's okay. Whitey really does fear the ******* BTW. We have the studies to prove it. Whitey cops very much fear them.

You have no idea what you are talking about here. They lost their customers because they showed hatred and bigotry. Now they are staying alive with the help of others giving them charity. They can't make it on their own now and you come up that lame comment.
Nice try fool!

Sure they are taking handouts. They couldn't do it on their own with their philosophy and the people spoke. So now they are taking handouts because they are failures in their business.
Understand!

Don't you wish they could stand on their own feet and make a living the decent way.
And not accept a handout.

They were standing on their feet until liberal threatened to shut them off.
They didn't asked for donation nor set the gofundme page.

Handout or reparation?

The fact that many more people support the pizzaria owners than the queers really makes your blood boil, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back