Liberal dipshit doesn't want thieves to be called criminals

Reminds me of the Georgetown University liberal idiot who git robbed by 2 armed black males and said he probably "deserved it" because of his white suburban privilege.

Fucking liberals. Now it's offensive, a "microaggression", to call a person who commits crimes....a "criminal".

If we can herd all fucking liberals into 4 or 5 states....and disown them...I'd be ok with only 45 states.

Fucking liberals. Now it's offensive, a "microaggression", to call a person who commits crimes....a "criminal".

If we can herd all fucking liberals into 4 or 5 states....and disown them...I'd be ok with only 45 states.

I greatly prefer unloading macro-aggressions.

Give them Rhode Island. They like being packed in.

Can't be a Lib that nutty, must be a "false flag" conspiracy.
On the other hand we do have a pretty large inclusive tent, maybe every once in awhile you gotta expect a squirrel with a pouch full to show up.

No....libs are THAT nutty. Soon...you wont be able to call convicts "convicts". It implies they're guilty.

Repeating bullshit over and over doesn't make it true. I'm a lib, I know lots of libs and I read many more. Well over 90% of us realize "Political Correctness" has spiralled out of control - driven by a very few loudmouth academics and hyped by controversy loving media. Even Fox feeds on it when it suits a meme they're pushing, it's a favorite weapon against Trump some of their anchors employ.

Can't be a Lib that nutty, must be a "false flag" conspiracy.
On the other hand we do have a pretty large inclusive tent, maybe every once in awhile you gotta expect a squirrel with a pouch full to show up.

No....libs are THAT nutty. Soon...you wont be able to call convicts "convicts". It implies they're guilty.

Repeating bullshit over and over doesn't make it true. I'm a lib, I know lots of libs and I read many more. Well over 90% of us realize "Political Correctness" has spiralled out of control - driven by a very few loudmouth academics and hyped by controversy loving media. Even Fox feeds on it when it suits a meme they're pushing, it's a favorite weapon against Trump some of their anchors employ.

It's yours. You liberals own it. Sorry but it's true.

Forum List

Back