Liberal educators are breaking the law in Oklahoma

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
And they're being blatant about it. No wonder the other side is considered the Law and Order party. This makes it easy for the people of Oklahoma to decide who to vote for on election day.

---Oklahoma school officials revolt over MAGA superintendent's new Bible mandate---

And they're being blatant about it. No wonder the other side is considered the Law and Order party. This makes it easy for the people of Oklahoma to decide who to vote for on election day.

---Oklahoma school officials revolt over MAGA superintendent's new Bible mandate---

Well, if the Bible is to be included so should the Koran, Tora and whatever the hell witches use.

Liberal educators are breaking the law in Oklahoma "..... dozens of superintendents are blowing off a Walters directive announced this past summer that "all Oklahoma schools are required to incorporate the Bible, which includes the Ten Commandments, as an instructional support into the curriculum across specified grade levels, e.g., grades 5 through 12.”

I have mixed feelings about this. I can think of several compromises that would be better.

Well, if the Bible is to be included so should the Koran, Tora and whatever the hell witches use.
Yes, that is something worth exploring:

Here in Sweden we've had a problem (devastating or not):

1). Required teaching of religion in schools as an academic overview, that is to say teaching children about the various religions in the world without pushing an agenda about any one of them.
* The immigrant Muslim children would walk out of the classroom whenever non-Muslim religions were presented. It was (still is?) the parents of those children who instruct them to do so.

2). Required Swedish history.
* Again the immigrant Muslim children would leave the classroom when the part of Christianity arriving in Sweden happened. Yes, their parent instructed them to walk out.

👉 I confess that I do not know what has happened since but I am sure the "leftist" "snowflake" government has made concessions in the Muslim's favour.

👉 Personally, I ask myself if teaching world religion should be required in schools and I say "yes" and should Swedish history be compulsory in schools and again I say "yes".

“that dozens of superintendents are blowing off a Walters directive announced this past summer that "all Oklahoma schools are required to incorporate the Bible, which includes the Ten Commandments, as an instructional support into the curriculum across specified grade levels, e.g., grades 5 through 12.””

What is it about “thou shall not kill” that lib educators do not understand?

IMO the mandate is unconstitutional.

Has it seen the Supreme Court yet?

Judaism and Christianity are "establishments of religion"

IMO it should be up to parents and churches to educate children about religion.

There is a gray area when it comes to "bible as history". Typically that only occurs in 10th grade.

Forum List

Back